Poll: Who do you have in this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
44.44%
Lawrence County
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Lawrence County 11/13
Well Well Well...
I see the DAWGS takin this one...
I dont belive that we are cocky...
We BELEIVE in our team...
GO DAWGS
I like Knox Central and the better they do the better it makes the district look. With that said, LC whooped a fairly good McCreary Central team. Knox Central is VERY well coached and they seem to be more disciplined than they used to be. Coach Mills has this team doing fairly well. With that said whoever wins this game gets the priviledge of traveling (in all likely-hood) to Bell County.

I think Knox Central wins, BUT IF Lawrence County wins, they will not be afraid of Bell like Knox Central will be. I hate to make that assumption, but when a team wipes the floor with you, it is hard to go right back and face them again with confidence. I think Lawrence Bulldogs would have no fear.

HOWEVER, before the Panther Nation hangs me, I do think KC gets the win. And winning is all that matters in the end Smile
William Muney Wrote:KC easily 35-7. I have seen LC and I don't think it will be close.
You need to take them blinders you have on off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
lwc Wrote:I like Knox Central and the better they do the better it makes the district look. With that said, LC whooped a fairly good McCreary Central team. Knox Central is VERY well coached and they seem to be more disciplined than they used to be. Coach Mills has this team doing fairly well. With that said whoever wins this game gets the priviledge of traveling (in all likely-hood) to Bell County.

I think Knox Central wins, BUT IF Lawrence County wins, they will not be afraid of Bell like Knox Central will be. I hate to make that assumption, but when a team wipes the floor with you, it is hard to go right back and face them again with confidence. I think Lawrence Bulldogs would have no fear.

HOWEVER, before the Panther Nation hangs me, I do think KC gets the win. And winning is all that matters in the end Smile

I dont think Kc is afraid of anyone if kc gets back to log mtn I think it will be a good game.
boyd put 16 points on lc,,,o on knox. mcreary put 19 on lc ,,,only 6 on knox. i know this may not be the greatest formula but right now head to head is all we have. i will go with knox on this one,.they have played a tougher schedule and the road doesnt matter, they traveled to boyd last year.i think the only team lc played that has a winning record was sheldon clark.but the playoffs are always exciting and lawrence may be better than their schedule,i just wish i could get off work in time to make the trip....knox 28 lc 21
Football Fool Wrote:I dont think Kc is afraid of anyone if kc gets back to log mtn I think it will be a good game.
bell won the regular season game 21-o.they meet again and knox leads till the final minutes and losses a nail biter.probably bells toughest game of the year.i hope they meet again and return the favor.
knox central wins this game by two touchdowns....
big blu 2 u Wrote:boyd put 16 points on lc,,,o on knox. mcreary put 19 on lc ,,,only 6 on knox. i know this may not be the greatest formula but right now head to head is all we have. i will go with knox on this one,.they have played a tougher schedule and the road doesnt matter, they traveled to boyd last year.i think the only team lc played that has a winning record was sheldon clark.but the playoffs are always exciting and lawrence may be better than their schedule,i just wish i could get off work in time to make the trip....knox 28 lc 21

MC only scored on the LC JV. I left toward the end of the 3rd quarter when LC put JV in and the score was 42-0 LC.
LC 35
KC 21
Good luck to both teams.
Knox is 4-3 on the road.. None of those wins have come against good teams, and the losses- excluding Bell- have come against mediocre teams. I just don't see Knox coming into the Dog Pound and beating this Lawrence County team. Too much is on the line for the Dogs to overlook what may be their best opponent all year.
FeedMyEyes Wrote:Knox is 4-3 on the road.. None of those wins have come against good teams, and the losses- excluding Bell- have come against mediocre teams. I just don't see Knox coming into the Dog Pound and beating this Lawrence County team. Too much is on the line for the Dogs to overlook what may be their best opponent all year.

You are right. This will be the best team you have played and the last.

KC-28
LC-21
wildcats fan Wrote:You are right. This will be the best team you have played and the last.

KC-28
LC-21

Amen brother. As for our losses they came early. One was to a 10-0 team that will contend for a aaa titlle.Early in the year we had lots of turnovers and just gave away two other losses. Our team has matured and came together in the last 5 weeks. Also to say we hadnt played anyone is crazy. 3 of our 4 district teams won last night that should say alot. Lawrence enjoy this week and your win because you are playing a real FOOTBALL TEAM fri night.:rockon:
Week after week the dawgs keep proving people wrong and putting teams back on the bus with a L. Some people makin excuses to our success like our schedule is weak, our district is weak or the big bad chain crew talked mean to somebody. I think there are a few teams that's hopeing we get knocked off before we get to them cause they are afraid we just might be the real deal.

The pain trains next stop.....Friday night in L-Town!
All Dawgs aboard!!!!!!!!!
Dawg days! Wrote:Week after week the dawgs keep proving people wrong and putting teams back on the bus with a L. Some people makin excuses to our success like our schedule is weak, our district is weak or the big bad chain crew talked mean to somebody. I think there are a few teams that's hopeing we get knocked off before we get to them cause they are afraid we just might be the real deal.

The pain trains next stop.....Friday night in L-Town!
All Dawgs aboard!!!!!!!!!

What real teams have they played?
FeedMyEyes Wrote:There is a thin line between being confident in your team and being a cocky ******... You are firmly on the latter side of the line.

You can be cocky when your the ******* best!!!! :biggrin:
Football Fool Wrote:What real teams have they played?

Don't matter...people will find a reason to knock us. We will let our play do the talkin. MC was supposed to beat us by 2 TD's.
When you compare how LC and KC played against BC, I think we need to remember if I'm recalling correctly LC played them in the rain and it helped to even things up and if you want to say LC has had a bad performance this year this game was probably it. Additionally, I see where BC lost their QB early in the KC game and I'm sure that had an outcome on the score, probably not the result but the score.
LC has really turned their program around I'll take LC in this one in a close game.
Dawg days! Wrote:Don't matter...people will find a reason to knock us. We will let our play do the talkin. MC was supposed to beat us by 2 TD's.

Your not playing mc your playing a team that blew them out in the rain.
Dawg days! Wrote:Don't matter...people will find a reason to knock us. We will let our play do the talkin. MC was supposed to beat us by 2 TD's.

It does matter at this point. Im not knocking your team but our district from top to bottom is much tougher.3 of our 4 teams are still alive that should tell you something. Also the teams that won did it right. I just think knox has nothing to lose. Lawrence is riding a 11-0 streak pressure comes with that alone not to speak of this is a big game in its self. Ill take the team from the tougher district Knox 28-14
I'm going to take Lawrence in this one. point spread doesn't matter its the W that couints. If those boys play like they did against McCreary and their rushing attack is like it has been with Pack, James, and Bentley that Bulldog Express will be rollin' on.
Kiser has been looking keener as well with some nice throws to Frasher and Mills in the past couple of weeks. If he can step up and play to his capability this game is a no brainer.
Knox has nothing to lose? I'm pretty sure that Knox has regional and state championship dreams on the line here, just like every other team remaining in the state playoffs.
LCbulldogs Wrote:Knox has nothing to lose? I'm pretty sure that Knox has regional and state championship dreams on the line here, just like every other team remaining in the state playoffs.
They are the under dog. They are young and I dont believe they have the preesure that Lawrence has on them.
Bulldogs are for real as we have been saying all year, what do they have to do to get some respect? That's fine we will earn it, be ready for the train it's coming your way next.
William Muney Wrote:KC easily 35-7. I have seen LC and I don't think it will be close.

are you serious?
you have to be drunk or high...

Dawgs got it by 13 points...
big blu 2 u Wrote:boyd put 16 points on lc,,,o on knox. mcreary put 19 on lc ,,,only 6 on knox. i know this may not be the greatest formula but right now head to head is all we have. i will go with knox on this one,.they have played a tougher schedule and the road doesnt matter, they traveled to boyd last year.i think the only team lc played that has a winning record was sheldon clark.but the playoffs are always exciting and lawrence may be better than their schedule,i just wish i could get off work in time to make the trip....knox 28 lc 21

Mcreary only scored on our Jv...
JobForACowboy Wrote:Mcreary only scored on our Jv...

How many starters di mc have out last night
Every one all year has been going on about LC schedule,Well here's how I look at it these seniors for the past 3 years has played the best team's in the area the past 3 years they have had the toughest schedule of any team or just as tough. They have played the best Yes they lost to them but they also learned from them. I don't think any one will show them anything they haven't already seen in the past. I look at this year's schedule, as being a very good game plan they have gotten thier confidence back they have a great coaching staff from top to bottom they have all the tools on the field they need to beat any one is ANY one. Will they IDK but they think they can and trust me that kind of confidence will take you a long way baby. So just keep looking at that old weak schedule and just keep thinking that these old boys hasn't seen a good team yet But for the past eleven weeks this team has just gotten better and better . Have they max out yet I really don't think so. I know they have a lot left in the tank and I know they are still very VERY hungry. They are not content with this season just yet. They want more and what ever team can stop this train better have a good de-railer because this train is hitting on all cylinder's right now and has a full head of steam. Good luck and GO DAWGS :rockon:
7 of our opponents were in playoff games friday,5 of them still alive,with that being said we will not overlook or downplay this game/team.we were not overlooking boyd last night either.we are just glad to have the chance to play the best team in your district next week and advance to the regionals.hope for an injury free clean fought game.....p.s..with mimes at the chain gang.
Quote:KC easily 35-7. I have seen LC and I don't think it will be close.

whoa there lets not get too excited i believe knox wins but it will be more like 28-21 or 21-14 IMO
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next