Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 74 Fleming County 50
Holy Offense Batman!
Congratulations PC!

That's a video game type score. I imagine this would have been a VERY entertaining game to have attended. What was the score at halftime?
Holy cow, lots of points
124 total points in a football game.....I dont believe there was a game tubby smith coached in @ uk where there was that many toal points scored....HAHAHAHA....:lmao:
Congrats PC on the win!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
congrats central Smile i knew you all could do it!

keep your heads up and get ready for next weekends game.

CENTRAL PRIDE!
Whoa !!! Did a basketball game break out ?

Nice job, Hawks... !!
:yikes:
omg i didnt know basketball season started early lol
nice when hawks
Congrats hawks you guys made history tonight, keep up the good work and let's get another win next week.
Wow!! That is a CRAZY score!! Congrats Pike Central!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
irishcard16 Wrote:124 total points in a football game.....I dont believe there was a game tubby smith coached in @ uk where there was that many toal points scored....HAHAHAHA....:lmao:

haha :thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
lol this is crazy....wasnt it like 34-7 Central at the half?
Congrats Pike Central!!
nice win hawks
Congrats Hawks. I can't believe all these high scores.

In 2002, SF beat Betsy Layne 84-48.
Wow
congrats pc, should have saved some of them points for next week at mason
dang, nice win Hawks. keep on fightin'
Run a few more trick plays on the JV. Haha
Nice win Pike Central....... Seems like there wasn't any defense at the game....hahaha
WOW!!! way to go Hawks,congrats on a well played game

the score @ half was 34-7,and in 4th quarter Chapman played JV & Freshman,took a knee at 2 point confersion,I think that showed alot of class!!!!

good luck at mason next week
Can you say no defense! That's worse than the NBA! lol
hawkfan1 Wrote:WOW!!! way to go Hawks,congrats on a well played game

the score @ half was 34-7,and in 4th quarter Chapman played JV & Freshman,took a knee at 2 point confersion,I think that showed alot of class!!!!

good luck at mason next week

Thats kind of new for them. But congrats on the win and get ready for that long ride too Maysville.
Real Badman Wrote:Thats kind of new for them. But congrats on the win and get ready for that long ride too Maysville.

What do you mean?
torQQue Wrote:Congratulations PC!

That's a video game type score. I imagine this would have been a VERY entertaining game to have attended. What was the score at halftime?

Score was 34-7 at the half...62-22 with 3:00 to go in 3rd quarter. Fleming runs a half back pass and flea flicker pass plus two 2 point conversions versus PC junior varsity ... PC takes a knee 3 times on two point conversions and the joker from Fleming is still on side kicking and playing first string versus junior varsity. It wasn't entertaining at all. was dominated by PC..Fleming is huge but very slow ! Game was really never in doubt
I actually thought this was the score of a b-ball scrimmage or something
AandB Wrote:What do you mean?

I think he means that, PC is new to the playoff feel of things. This is all new to them. But, hopefully it will be like driving for the first time. Once you learn how to do it...you won't forget...that If they can keep a good coach up on the hill.
Where did the defence go tonight?????????????
Congrats to Pike Central.
Man! I guess I blew my prediction on this one!! I was out of town and did not get to attend the game and could not believe this score when I heard it. Congrats to Pike County Central and good luck against Mason County.