Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upset In Kentucky
What are gonna be the upsets this friday??
East Jessamine over Holmes
East is a good team i believe i know #2 is a talented player i could very well see them beating holmes.
Bath County over Middlesboro
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Magoffin over Somerset.
wow on some these other threads alot of people have somerset being the team from the west..
Sundance Kid Wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Magoffin over Somerset.

Not gonna happen.
Pineville spoils the party at Eastern, defeating Allen Central.
Brossart over Frankfort.
Boone will upset St. X!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
What am i thinking?
haha, i don't think they can.
But i wish they could, that would be amazing.
Sundance Kid Wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Magoffin over Somerset.

Watch out, that limb might break off!!! After losing to Lewis County, I see no way that Magoffin could beat Somerset.
Rowan over Rock
Rowan over Rock
Greenup over Bell, that would be a huge,huge upset in southeastern kentucky.
kmba32 Wrote:Rowan over Rock

I predicted Rockcastle to win but the more I learn about Rowan the more I realize they are the team to beat in this matchup.
Rowan over Rock! Mark it down!!!!!
Perry Central over Pulaski
4 over 1

There is dignity in suffering; nobility in pain; but failure is a salted wound, that burns and burns again !

willie cheatum
willie cheatum Wrote:Perry Central over Pulaski
4 over 1

There is dignity in suffering; nobility in pain; but failure is a salted wound, that burns and burns again !

willie cheatum

Another good pick! Agree
Mccreary over Lawrence County
willie cheatum Wrote:Perry Central over Pulaski
4 over 1

willie cheatum

They have the talent to do it for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Snare43 Wrote:Rowan over Rock
A #2 seed over a #3 seed should'nt be an upset. But I know what your saying. Good luck to both
(4)Nicholas County over (1)Campbellsville. This game will be close if Campbellsville does not come out and play better than they did last week against Washington County.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

spencer over central...crazier things have happened:Thumbs:
i dont see frankfort or somerset losing in the first round,but i can see trinity or st. X losing. boone very well could pull the upset.my sleeper pick in 6A is shelby county.also i am officially putting western hills on upset alert against shawnee.hills just doesnt have the speed.
Boyd County over Knox Central
Perry well win
Rowan over Rockcastle
GoBlueSC Wrote:i dont see frankfort or somerset losing in the first round,but i can see trinity or st. X losing. boone very well could pull the upset.my sleeper pick in 6A is shelby county.also i am officially putting western hills on upset alert against shawnee.hills just doesnt have the speed.

not a chance in **** of Boone beating X! Have you seen Boone play this year?
DEVIL89 Wrote:Rowan over Rockcastle

This won't happen in my opinion beut as was said earlier, Rowan is the # 2 seed and Rock is the #3 seed.
mercer over letcher central