Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If George Bush was an idiot
Some interesting Facts.....

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian Language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his Cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican Ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had misspelled the word "advice" would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potato as proof of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9/11?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America, would you have approved.

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W Bush had proposed to double the National Debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all
this in 5 months -- so you'll have three years and seven months to come up with an answer. :HitWall:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
History will remember President George W. Bush as a man of strong character who kept us safe from terrorist attacks for 8 years. God bless President George W. Bush and his lovely wife, Laura.
Joe Friday Wrote:History will remember President George W. Bush as a man of strong character who kept us safe from terrorist attacks for 8 years. God bless President George W. Bush and his lovely wife, Laura.

George W Bush will be remembered as the president who drug us into a hole we cant get out of.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:George W Bush will be remembered as the president who drug us into a hole we cant get out of.

:Hole: Specifics ?
Joe Friday Wrote::Hole: Specifics ?

Have you not turned on your tv or drove down the street in 8 years? You think Obama caused all the stuff thats happening? NO!. he was handed it. We went to war with IRAQ over weapons of mass destruction that didnt exist. Gas was 5$ a gallon. And everything thats happening now or recently is evolved from most of this.

Kept are country safe......what a load of sh.. from a biased republican.
I do have a minor problem with your 8 years of protection. Did you forget about 9/11, yes Clinton had to take some blame for that but he had 9 months in office prior. Lord knows Obama has gotten credit good and bad for everything that has happened since he's been in there and if that is the case then Bush has to own 9/11.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Have you not turned on your tv or drove down the street in 8 years? You think Obama caused all the stuff thats happening? NO!. he was handed it. We went to war with IRAQ over weapons of mass destruction that didnt exist. Gas was 5$ a gallon. And everything thats happening now or recently is evolved from most of this.

Yet how many Democrats voted to go to war? How did Bush cause the housing crisses?
Nobody has bothered to address the subject of the thread, which is exactly what I expected.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRTCE0Vo7LA&feature=related"]YouTube - Crickets' Sound[/ame]
Clinton and de-regulation caused the mess we are in right now.....Democrats.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Have you not turned on your tv or drove down the street in 8 years? You think Obama caused all the stuff thats happening? NO!. he was handed it. We went to war with IRAQ over weapons of mass destruction that didnt exist. Gas was 5$ a gallon. And everything thats happening now or recently is evolved from most of this.

Oh really, and you have? You just got your driver's license, what, about a year ago? :eyeroll:

Big Bird tell you all of that stuff? Or was it Bert and Ernie?
Joe Friday Wrote:History will remember President George W. Bush as a man of strong character who kept us safe from terrorist attacks for 8 years. God bless President George W. Bush and his lovely wife, Laura.
Simple but perfect. Great post, my brother.:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Oh really, and you have? You just got your driver's license, what, about a year ago? :eyeroll:

You love bashing people that aren't as old as you don't you. Just because he hasn't had his license that long doesn't mean he was never out of the house when gas prices were up.
CatDawg Wrote:I do have a minor problem with your 8 years of protection. Did you forget about 9/11, yes Clinton had to take some blame for that but he had 9 months in office prior. Lord knows Obama has gotten credit good and bad for everything that has happened since he's been in there and if that is the case then Bush has to own 9/11.

No one is to blame for 9/11, except for a handful of planners, those that financed it, and the 19 who carried it.

Obama may or may not experience a national emergency or disaster as Bush did, but if he does.. Its not his fault. I can tell you that much right now. We are too eager these days to blame each other... We need to put that behind us.

Its disgusting.
NEXT Wrote:Clinton and de-regulation caused the mess we are in right now.....Democrats.

Deregulation by democrats? :thatsfunn
PC_You_Know Wrote:You love bashing people that aren't as old as you don't you. Just because he hasn't had his license that long doesn't mean he was never out of the house when gas prices were up.
Ah, get over the eye gouging thread and grow up. How do have time to post on this or any other thread anyways? I thought it was a full time job just being EJ's personal promo agent. No, I just think some of you been there, seen it all, done it all, junior whirl wizz 17 year olds, need to know just a tid bit about what you are talking about before you start spouting off about things you dont have an inkling on.

For one thing, what did Bush have to do with the price of gasoline anyways? How about blaming OPEC, and market speculators? Same applies with Obama, if it goes back up while he is in office. Best I remember, gas was also in the 1.39 -1.50 range around the time Bush left office, while oil was somewhere in the $30's range. How about we now blame Obama since gas has climbed up to the 2.69 range while oil is pushing $80? That would be his fault too, right?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Oh really, and you have? You just got your driver's license, what, about a year ago? :eyeroll:

You should go into politics. your always bashing people personally and avoiding the facts....... true republican.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Ah, get over the eye gouging thread and grow up. How do have time to post on this or any other thread anyways? I thought it was a full time job just being EJ's personal promo agent. No, I just think some of you been there, seen it all, done it all, junior whirl wizz 17 year olds, need to know just a tid bit about what you are talking about before you start spouting off about things you dont have an inkling on.

For one thing, what did Bush have to do with the price of gasoline anyways? How about blaming OPEC, and market speculators? Same applies with Obama, if it goes back up while he is in office. Best I remember, gas was also in the 1.39 -1.50 range around the time Bush left office, while oil was somewhere in the $30's range. How about we now blame Obama since gas has climbed up to the 2.69 range while oil is pushing $80? That would be his fault too, right?

You do realize im about to turn 21 right? That's the reason I say you like picking on younger people, I'm not that young and seeing you calling people on here "junior", if you're that old, shouldn't you be doing something else than hating on Elisha Justice and talking crap to kids?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Ah, get over the eye gouging thread and grow up. How do have time to post on this or any other thread anyways? I thought it was a full time job just being EJ's personal promo agent. No, I just think some of you been there, seen it all, done it all, junior whirl wizz 17 year olds, need to know just a tid bit about what you are talking about before you start spouting off about things you dont have an inkling on.

Some of the things the Bush Administration did:
- launched an attack without the approval of the UN, defying UN agreements.
- launched an attack against Iraq on faulty information, then refused to retreat over the last 5 years, 1.2 million Iraqis and 4,000 American soldiers have died due to this military presence.
- broke the rules of the Geneva Convention which are the international rules for war, by torturing and mistreating innocent captives at Guantanamo Bay.
- suspended First Amendment Rights with the USA PATRIOT Act, which played on the fears of post-9/11 Americans. the Patriot Act was voted in only a few days after 9/11, and was a very long document that had been written well before 9/11. Those voting did not have time to read the document, and voted mostly out of fear.

Many many other reasons that I, as just a student, do not have the expertise to cite. Kucinich gave 35 reasons for impeachment. The above, however, are enough for me.
Source(s):
article about TD not being aired:
TD: http://www.torturingdemocracy.org

I,m sorry im not a 50 year old guy that sets on the computer all day to argue about politics, but im not to stubborn to see the truth in front of me. I used google for my info as usual. Some of us just isnt as smart as you.
PC_You_Know Wrote:You do realize im about to turn 21 right? That's the reason I say you like picking on younger people, I'm not that young and seeing you calling people on here "junior", if you're that old, shouldn't you be doing something else than hating on Elisha Justice and talking crap to kids?
Hatin on EJ? Hardly.

21?, no kiddin. Wow!!!! you really have been around the word , seen it all, done it all. Kids probably need to get back to class then, and get off the computers, whatta ya say?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hatin on EJ? Hardly.

21?, no kiddin. Wow!!!! you really have been around the word , seen it all, done it all. Kids probably need to get back to class then, and get off the computers, whatta ya say?

I know an 18 year old kid that is currently attending the University Of Kentucky who is by far smarter than anyone i know. This meaning politically, common sense, and books. Age doesnt make a difference if u know your stuff. If you would have heard his speech at graduation you would believe the same thing. But it didnt make the papers because he bashed on the corrupted politicians in the county.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Some of the things the Bush Administration did:
- launched an attack without the approval of the UN, defying UN agreements.
- launched an attack against Iraq on faulty information, then refused to retreat over the last 5 years, 1.2 million Iraqis and 4,000 American soldiers have died due to this military presence.
- broke the rules of the Geneva Convention which are the international rules for war, by torturing and mistreating innocent captives at Guantanamo Bay.
- suspended First Amendment Rights with the USA PATRIOT Act, which played on the fears of post-9/11 Americans. the Patriot Act was voted in only a few days after 9/11, and was a very long document that had been written well before 9/11. Those voting did not have time to read the document, and voted mostly out of fear.

Many many other reasons that I, as just a student, do not have the expertise to cite. Kucinich gave 35 reasons for impeachment. The above, however, are enough for me.
Source(s):

I,m sorry im not a 50 year old guy that sets on the computer all day to argue about politics, but im not to stubborn to see the truth in front of me. I used google for my info as usual. Some of us just isnt as smart as you.
Then my suggestion is to go back to the X-Box threads, and stay off the big boys threads.

What does all that gobble-de-goop have to do with oil prices anyways?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I know an 18 year old kid that is currently attending the University Of Kentucky who is by far smarter than anyone i know. This meaning politically, common sense, and books. Age doesnt make a difference if u know your stuff. If you would have heard his speech at graduation you would believe the same thing. But it didnt make the papers because he bashed on the corrupted politicians in the county.
Ah really.

And that's got what to do with you? Not seeing where you fit that mold.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Then my suggestion is to go back to the X-Box threads, and stay off the big boys threads.

What does all that gobble-de-goop have to do with oil prices anyways?

Its not about oil prices,. Joe Friday said bush will be remembered as a great president.... and i was pointing to some reasons why he wouldnt be.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Ah really.

And that's got what to do with you?

Personal Again. I was mostly referring to a Kid Named Josh Moore.

seems like your on the age is wisdom train.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Personal Again. I was mostly referring to a Kid Named Josh Moore.

seems like your on the age is wisdom train.

It's only personal, if it fits the bill.:biggrin:

Nope, just ignorant is as ignorant does.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:It's only personal, if it fits the bill.:biggrin:

Nope, just ignorant is as ignorant does.

So younger people are all ignorant? Well. Thats a new one to me. I cant wait to get old and become smart now. I'm Excited.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Some of the things the Bush Administration did:
1- launched an attack without the approval of the UN, defying UN agreements.
2.- launched an attack against Iraq on faulty information, then refused to retreat over the last 5 years, 1.2 million Iraqis and 4,000 American soldiers have died due to this military presence.
3.- broke the rules of the Geneva Convention which are the international rules for war, by torturing and mistreating innocent captives at Guantanamo Bay.
4.- suspended First Amendment Rights with the USA PATRIOT Act, which played on the fears of post-9/11 Americans. the Patriot Act was voted in only a few days after 9/11, and was a very long document that had been written well before 9/11. Those voting did not have time to read the document, and voted mostly out of fear.

Source(s):

1. Didn't need UN approval-Needed Congress' and recieved it. Learn about the UN and how inept it really is. If the US was smart we would leave it.
2. did not know it was faulty- easy to be a Monday morning quarterback but decisions were made. The Iraqi president was given a choose to leave and go inexile. He stayed and faught.
3.Geneva Convention also states that enemy combatants caught on the battle field out of uniform may be executed.
4. That Act had built in sunset clauses. The first Patroit Act ended December 31, 2005 and was reauthorization by Congress in March 2006.
They had time to read it and reauthorized it. Those voting did not have time to read the document, and voted mostly out of fear.
Yet when Americans ask that question today about Congressmen reading bills that they vote on, some in the media calls them unkind names.
nky Wrote:1. Didn't need UN approval-Needed Congress' and recieved it. Learn about the UN and how inept it really is. If the US was smart we would leave it.
2. did not know it was faulty- easy to be a Monday morning quarterback but decisions were made. The Iraqi president was given a choose to leave and go inexile. He stayed and faught.
3.Geneva Convention also states that enemy combatants caught on the battle field out of uniform may be executed.
4. That Act had built in sunset clauses. The first Patroit Act ended December 31, 2005 and was reauthorization by Congress in March 2006.
They had time to read it and reauthorized it. Those voting did not have time to read the document, and voted mostly out of fear.
Yet when Americans ask that question today about Congressmen reading bills that they vote on, some in the media calls them unkind names.

1. Not Really sure. Thought He Needed it, Thanks for the info.
2: Didnt know it was faulty, misleading, a lie...... well sorry to hear that,
3: To be executed not tortured.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Many many other reasons that I, as just a student, do not have the expertise to cite. Kucinich gave 35 reasons for impeachment. The above, however, are enough for me.
Source(s):

by the way have you read the 35 reasons for impeachment?http://chun.afterdowningstreet.org/amomentoftruth.pdf
Most of Congress would have be charge with many of these same reasons.
nky Wrote:by the way have read the 35 reasons for impeachment?http://chun.afterdowningstreet.org/amomentoftruth.pdf
Most of Congress would have be charge with many of these same reasons.

I just want to thank you for actually reading what im saying and not making personal remarks to age and such, yes congress is to blame as well and should not be looked over.