Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashlee Simpson
This is the worst singer I have ever heard and I have no idea how she continues to make music. My sister just bought her new cd ( I have no idea why ) and every track on their is pure garbage and makes me sick to even hear it. Why does she think she can sing so good when she sounds like a dying Bobcat and if that isnt bad enough, her lyrics are absolutely horribe and I could write those in my sleep. Am I the only one on here who thinks that? Ashlee Simpson needs to do the world and my ears a favor and quit TRYING to make music.:mad:
easternkysportsguru Wrote:This is the worst singer I have ever heard and I have no idea how she continues to make music. My sister just bought her new cd ( I have no idea why ) and every track on their is pure garbage and makes me sick to even hear it. Why does she think she can sing so good when she sounds like a dying Bobcat and if that isnt bad enough, her lyrics are absolutely horribe and I could write those in my sleep. Am I the only one on here who thinks that? Ashlee Simpson needs to do the world and my ears a favor and quit TRYING to make music.:mad:

That goes for both Simpson sisters...I can't stand to watch Jessica sing...she always look like she a little constipated.:dump:
I LOVE watching her but not listening LOLSmile
football05 Wrote:I LOVE watching her but not listening LOLSmile

I'm sure you havent' heard a word she has said....Confusedtickoutt
you would be CORRECT pp
I can't stand Jessica, but I actually like a few songs by Ashley. But for my money, Christina Aguilerra is by far the best singer of them all.
tomcat68 Wrote:I can't stand Jessica, but I actually like a few songs by Ashley. But for my money, Christina Aguilerra is by far the best singer of them all.

I'm in 100% agreement. Xtina is awesome. I saw her live and she is every bit as good, if not better in person. I can't wait until she comes out with another album.
X-tina is very nice to look at but looking at Ashlee makes me want to puke.
Ashlee Simpson cannot sing. She is horrible. Her music is garbage! The only reason she sells is because of her sister and the way the she looks. However, her sister sings pretty good for the most part even though she acts all retarded and stuff when she sings...lol...
They're both stupid and neither can sing very well but I would let them sing me a night night song.
I liked Jessica when she was actually singing and not acting like an idiot when she acts like she can't finish her words. Ashlee is alright but she isn't the best I've ever heard.
CatDawg Wrote:They're both stupid and neither can sing very well but I would let them sing me a night night song.

You just want to get them into your bedroom at night CD. :beg:
Lets see two sisters in their 20's in my bedroom at night. Now why would I want that.
I like Jessica Simpson. She has some of the best videos ever. That is if you mute the tv. Great entertainment if you ask me. Confusedhh:

Ashlee seems to have some identity issues. She dont know if she wants to be a punk rocker, or the blonde witty type. I can't stand any kind of pop music. Ya some of the girls are eye candy. But the music makes me wanna puke. That includes, xtina, britney, simpsons.
I hate pop music, period. But the two Simpsons sisters kill me more than any other.
Jessica always tries to change her voice to have a different accent other than the country one she was born with. Singing in a voice that is fake proper is soooo annoying and looks retarded.
Ashley is a poser, she doesn't even sing, and both make me want to shoot myself.

Enough said.