Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fleming County
57.14%
Bath County
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleming County vs Bath County
Who wins this regular season finale? This is an EKC game and a rematch from the grid (Fleming won 25-0).
Fleming County will win big, they had a decent season, knocking off Raceland, HUGE, good luck in the playoffs.
I think Fleming takes care of business and goes into the playoffs with a little momentum.
Fleming by 5 td's.
Fleming beat Bath 25-0 in the grid and they have improved a lot since then.
Fleming should beat Bath.

Over the last 10 years, Fleming has had some elite talent. So like i said they SHOULD beat the wildcats, but thats why they play the game. Bath has won two straight, and you never know. If they win this game, I would really start to worry if I was middlesboro
Fc 28-7
I have seen both teams...Bath Co. is so much different than the team Fleming played in the grid they should not even wear the same uniforms. That was a young team (Bath Co. with alot of their players in starting positions that had not started since they were on the freshman team if then) playing an older, experienced team. The reason BC has won 2 in a row (and should have been 3 counting Pendleton Co.) is because they are healthy and have grown up during the season. Home field, Senior Night, on a roll with a ton of confidence.....The stars are lining up. Beware to anyone writing this team off.

Bath Co. 24
Fleming Co. 21
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:I have seen both teams...Bath Co. is so much different than the team Fleming played in the grid they should not even wear the same uniforms. That was a young team (Bath Co. with alot of their players in starting positions that had not started since they were on the freshman team if then) playing an older, experienced team. The reason BC has won 2 in a row (and should have been 3 counting Pendleton Co.) is because they are healthy and have grown up during the season. Home field, Senior Night, on a roll with a ton of confidence.....The stars are lining up. Beware to anyone writing this team off.

Bath Co. 24
Fleming Co. 21

And you dont think Fleming is a lot better and differnt? Beat some good teams in Raceland, West Carter, and playing with Mason co. This game wont even be close.
Fleming by 14+