Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg Blackcats
67.09%
Pike County Central Hawks
32.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Pike County Central 10/30: Broadcast 900/960/104.5 www.ekbsports.com
ok no disrespect to any players but if u take 5 starters off a team that is a very BIG diff. Example-(and no disrespect to any other players from p-burg) But try taking burchett, cranyon, jamerson, mckinie(srry for misspelling), and alex griffith from the team and it would be the most awful team ever. PC beat sheldon clark at the worst time of the year so i dont think they should be getting all the credit they are getting even though ppl say you cant use that as a excuse. i think p-burg should be able to do what they want with pc.
P-BURG-42
PC-6
cuppett777 Wrote:still not impressed with pc, belfry let them hang around until they needed to take care of business and they beat sc without the best players and got blow out by tolisa,do something in the playoff and i will give you credit...p-burg wins by couple tds

Why is Belfry fans so concerned with PC?????????????? Worried maybe?
I agree with a lot of the fans on this post, that this will be a very good and close game. But, for those that are letting their misplaced pride get in the way of better judgement all I can say is, that is why we actually play the games. Good luck to both teams in this game and the postseason.
This one will be decided quickly.

PCC should be ready to get geared up for Fleming, a team that can actually beat.
Prestonsburg has had a golden season, IMO their too much for anyone around here.

Blackcats by 3 TD's
For those asking, the game will still be played. It has not been canceled to this point.
Official word from Pike Central and Prestonsburg :
Game WILL be played !
P-burg 10-0, yes PC is getting better with a better coach. but, teams like Belfry, P-burg that has rich tradition like they do. They don't like a "hot team" beat them. they just don't dont. That like a pro team losing to a D 1 school.
well my user name should say it all,I am a hAWKFAN!! I am gonna say PCC will come out to take care of business,Im not saying it's gonna be easy,I'm just saying I think they will get it done,I dont think the SC starters being out(excuse) was the reason for that outcome,guess ya just had to be there!! They played a good game,give credit where credits due,, Belfry get ready we're comin your way!!!!!!
hawkfan1 Wrote:well my user name should say it all,I am a hAWKFAN!! I am gonna say PCC will come out to take care of business,Im not saying it's gonna be easy,I'm just saying I think they will get it done,I dont think the SC starters being out(excuse) was the reason for that outcome,guess ya just had to be there!! They played a good game,give credit where credits due,, Belfry get ready we're comin your way!!!!!!

The PIRATES are waiting TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
hawkfan1 Wrote:well my user name should say it all,I am a hAWKFAN!! I am gonna say PCC will come out to take care of business,Im not saying it's gonna be easy,I'm just saying I think they will get it done,I dont think the SC starters being out(excuse) was the reason for that outcome,guess ya just had to be there!! They played a good game,give credit where credits due,, Belfry get ready we're comin your way!!!!!!

You might wanna think about this game first before you start thinking about Belfry or anyone else there buddy!!!
ScottsvillePatriot Wrote:You might wanna think about this game first before you start thinking about Belfry or anyone else there buddy!!!

I don't believe anyone should be saying bring it on Belfry right now, especially not a team that got beat by them just a few weeks ago. :please: Its crazy how a 5-4 team with wins coming against teams with a combined 11 wins is on here calling people out.Confusedhh:
I dont see Prestonsburg getting beat this week!!! Im going to take the Blackcats by 3 TD's
OldTymer Wrote:I don't believe anyone should be saying bring it on Belfry right now, especially not a team that got beat by them just a few weeks ago. :please: Its crazy how a 5-4 team with wins coming against teams with a combined 11 wins is on here calling people out.Confusedhh:
It must be in the water in Pike Co. (Excluding Belfry, as they get their water from West Virginia. :biggrinSmile
Water is not all that Belfry gets from West Virginia:popcorn:
BCF4L Wrote:It must be in the water in Pike Co. (Excluding Belfry, as they get their water from West Virginia. :biggrinSmile

I see someone has taken their "smarty pants" pills..LOL
BCF4L Wrote:It must be in the water in Pike Co. (Excluding Belfry, as they get their water from West Virginia. :biggrinSmile

That right there is FUNNY !!! I don't care who you are.

:lmao: :lmao:
clueless Wrote:Water is not all that Belfry gets from West Virginia:popcorn:

:HitWall:

(wish there was a "duh!" smilie) :biggrin:
OldTymer Wrote:Haha I really can't believe this. Prestonsburg is 9-0 and just beat a team that beat Pike Central 35-13 . Central being 5-4 with wins against Boyd, Knott,East Ridge and a dismantled Sheldon Clark team. What has PCC done for people to think this game will be close? Let alone win....

Says the guy who said Paintsville was more than capable of beating Pikeville.:biggrin: I didn't think PC had a chance in this game until I read this post.:devilflam
i like the d for pc that is the key for pc can pburd stop the qb for pc
Poptop Wrote:i like the d for pc that is the key for pc can pburd stop the qb for pc

Umm, English please? :HitWall::please::what:
I will take the Blackcats by 3+ touchdowns....
outdoorsman43 Wrote:After seeing the Hawks dismantling of Sheldon Clark, I'm going to say this one will be a good game.

Predictions and thoughts?

Agree. It will be a good game.

I " RESEMBLE " that remark.lol:biggrin:
I think it will be a good game up until after half time, and then P-burg starts to pull away with it. I'll take the Blackcats by 3 TD's!
jetpilot Wrote:Says the guy who said Paintsville was more than capable of beating Pikeville.:biggrin: I didn't think PC had a chance in this game until I read this post.:devilflam

Commme on now....how was I supposed to know that Paintsville was going to have more then half their team out with the flu. :please::please:
Blackcats win by a convincing margin and cruises to the playoffs!
what just happend to my recent post? Somebody remove it?