Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 40 - Sheldon Clark 18
clueless Wrote:This was an eye opener for a lot of doubters. The hawks are improving and they are gaining confidence.....Go HAWKS! I will have to say that the fans from Sheldon Clark were very classy.....And both teams assisted each others players up off the field by reaching a hand to the other.....Awesome group of young men on both sides of the ball. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

I agree this was an intense game and both teams were classy. One of the biggest/best/loudest away crowds PC has ever had. Absolutely cannot wait to host the 1st ever home playoff game at the Nest.
Belfry fans are still all over this post. :dontthink

Their not worried though.... right?

Somebody count the responses.
RUNtheBALL Wrote:Belfry fans are still all over this post. :dontthink

1, 2, 3. Here is another one. Just playing with ya. Good Luck in the playoffs.
RUNtheBALL Wrote:Belfry fans are still all over this post. :dontthink

This game has a direct and immediate impact on Belfry's playoff picture for Rounds 2 and on....

I guess it should be expected that Pike Central fans would have no idea about the mindset of trying to map out who you may be playing in Round 2 or 3 of the playoffs... Big Grin
ekualum05 Wrote:this game has a direct and immediate impact on belfry's playoff picture for rounds 2 and on....

I guess it should be expected that pike central fans would have no idea about the mindset of trying to map out who you may be playing in round 2 or 3 of the playoffs... :d

ouch!!!!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:This game has a direct and immediate impact on Belfry's playoff picture for Rounds 2 and on....

I guess it should be expected that Pike Central fans would have no idea about the mindset of trying to map out who you may be playing in Round 2 or 3 of the playoffs... Big Grin

OK "Mod." PM me if you need any further insight on my playoff mindset. :redboxer: we could meet and talk about pike central fans and how inexperienced they are if need be.

Seriously take a joke and quit being so self righteous.
bucslover68 Wrote:1, 2, 3. Here is another one. Just playing with ya. Good Luck in the playoffs.

Thanks bucslover. Hope you guys get all over JC. tough week 10 game. Best of luck.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:This game has a direct and immediate impact on Belfry's playoff picture for Rounds 2 and on....

Ouch for sure!!! Believe it or not Pike Central fans do have a brain and can think for themselves!! I really do find this post offensive to say the least! Pike Central has an awesome football program and have really been able to step it up this year with the new coaching! Congrats! Try not to group all of Pike Central fans into one category based on one person's post!!!
Hey Central fans, quit being so defensive. Notice the little green man with the big smile. That is the symbol for just playin with ya or being facetious. Belfry fans are some of the biggest high school football fans there are. Be glad they are interested in chirping in about PC football. Before, all we had to talk about was the girl's basketball program, wink, wink.:biggrin:
RUNtheBALL Wrote:OK "Mod." PM me if you need any further insight on my playoff mindset. :redboxer: we could meet and talk about pike central fans and how inexperienced they are if need be.

Seriously take a joke and quit being so self righteous.

Re-read what I said closer and re-peat this comment above. Wink
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Re-read what I said closer and re-peat this comment above. Wink

Ok. done.

:HitWall:
Kygirl Wrote:Ouch for sure!!! Believe it or not Pike Central fans do have a brain and can think for themselves!! I really do find this post offensive to say the least! Pike Central has an awesome football program and have really been able to step it up this year with the new coaching! Congrats! Try not to group all of Pike Central fans into one category based on one person's post!!!
Lol
This was a big suprise to me. What happened to SC??

Or maybe they are smart enough to know that in order to get to round 2 you must win in round 1 so all the mapping in the world means nothing if you don't advance. The most improtant game of the year is the next game.

lol,good one
the starters were injured in the game
one other lineman i beleive