Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 28 - Clay County 7
Final great win black bears
Good win for Harlan
Congrats to Harlan County Black Bears!! but guess what Your next blackbears!!:ChairHit:
Will be a tough one for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Congrats to Harlan County Black Bears!! but guess what Your next blackbears!!:ChairHit:

I cant wait till the day boyle co. or some team from lexington shuts you arrogant fans up for good:thatsfunn
AnalysisKing Wrote:I cant wait till the day boyle co. or some team from lexington shuts you arrogant fans up for good:thatsfunn

yeah we will see about that!!
AnalysisKing Wrote:I cant wait till the day boyle co. or some team from lexington shuts you arrogant fans up for good:thatsfunn

He not arrogant, he is just confident.
bac2369 Wrote:He not arrogant, he is just confident.

Not Good to Brag to much
HARLEY DADDY Wrote:Not Good to Brag to much

True.
Congrats HC
i think we need to ban bell fans becuz every topic bell has to put there 2 cents about how "Great" they are this is HC not bell, keep the bells in the bell thread k?
hey guys seriously i am just having fun i mean no disrespect to anyone. There's nothing wrong with a lil hype up the game jezz! by the way you can brag on your team this is america! Chill out guys have a lil fun! I wish the black bears all the luck in world unless we are playing them!
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:hey guys seriously i am just having fun i mean no disrespect to anyone. There's nothing wrong with a lil hype up the game jezz! by the way you can brag on your team this is america! Chill out guys have a lil fun! I wish the black bears all the luck in world unless we are playing them!
i agree but i was the one that got jumped onto bout the same thing..and all i was trying to do was have a lil fun......but some these peopleon here just needs to brush things off and let us have fun and build hype for these games... GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

Arrogant, I didn't see anything arrogant about that comment. He was just joking saying who's next. Arrogant would be saying oh were the best nobody can beat, you might as well chalk up the lost, now that would be arrogant to me. Saying guess who's next, just seems like you supporting your team.
Good Job Harlan County!!!!!!!! Coach Tom Larkey 2 wins shy of 250
HARLEY DADDY Wrote:Not Good to Brag to much

The B in Bell County stands for brag.
logmountainboy64 Wrote:i agree but i was the one that got jumped onto bout the same thing..and all i was trying to do was have a lil fun......but some these peopleon here just needs to brush things off and let us have fun and build hype for these games... GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

I agree I like to rev em up myself. As long as you are not downgrading the kids or coaches who cares. Have a little fun
Congrats Bears - You all have made us so proud this season! :Cheerlead No one gave the Bears a shot this year...was the underdog in practically every game. I guess you showed them!!! These boys have a winning attitude and are willing to work hard and NEVER, EVER give up, can't ask for anything better than that. I love being in the stands on Friday nights along with the rest of the "Mama Bears" cheering you on. No matter what happens the rest of the season I'm smiling and happy when I think of this football team! :praise:
Congrat's HC. What's happened to Clay Co. Guess it's time for b-ball in Manchester.