Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 15 Perry Central 14
Go Bears!!!

Big Win!!!

I do believe The Filthy Animals love playing in the mud!

Taking nothing away from Amis he seemed to be as advertised, but the Black Bears were supposed to be doomed if he played! We won so now he was hurt and the mud slowed him down! I guess!

Way to go Bears!!!
The Black Bear Filthy Animals Defense held PCC to 90 yards rushing. Most of those yards were two or three big runs in the 4th. The PCC coach used the "wet and muddy" excuse. The Bears played in that same mud and had 250 yards rushing. The Bears played tough, only giving up two long touchdowns to a team that normally scores 40 points per game. The Bears will face another big challenge Friday Night at Clay. Get to work Bears and go get that win in Clay County. Coach Larkey and Staff are doing a great job. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
Amis did play hurt. Amis does not run out of bounds very much perry has lost games in the past for that same reason. But hats off to the bears they played well. I knowed we was in trouble when Matt went out. And PCC always show a lot of class. The coaching staff will see to that. Good job Harlan. See you next year in perry co.
went 2 this game until 4 minutes left in the 4th....i figured since they was getinn beat 14-0 tht they was gonna lose..MAN WAS I WRONG???!!!!
good job bears cant wait 2 play 4 them nex year as a frshman
Very interesting district. Huge games next week!
I don't quite understand how his hurt shoulder kept his legs from working???
Patriot Wrote:I don't quite understand how his hurt shoulder kept his legs from working???

He could run fine, but sometimes the movement of your body aches the injured area and im sure when they tackled him and he fell that was alot of pain on him, he still played great injured..hate to see what its like when hes clickin on all cylinders
AnalysisKing Wrote:He could run fine, but sometimes the movement of your body aches the injured area and im sure when they tackled him and he fell that was alot of pain on him, he still played great injured..hate to see what its like when hes clickin on all cylinders

This is the same crap I've been talking about it still sounds like people are downing my Black Bears. "Perry will win if Amis plays" no one gave us a chance if he played, well Amis plays they lose but he was hurt and couldn't cut in the mud! Which tells me people don't respect us. I remember someone listing players that are weapons we should watch out for! I never heard anything I guess they had the wind blowing in their faces and that gave the advantage to the Black Bears and if the wind hadn't been blowing they would have won! No excuses they got out played!
This game is over, the Bears produced more offensive yardage(265) and the Bears Defense held them to 185 (90 rushing and 95 in the air) and the most important, the Bears scored more points and got the win while playing with wind in their face and in the mud. The Bears need to get focused on Clay County. It will be a tough matchup. This PCC game is history. GO BLACK BEARS!!!
The End!
Im actually a bears fan Patriot, I go too every one of there games, I was just telling you What his Injury had too do with his legs
There were about 3 players on Perry's offensive line that should'nt show there face at school or in public. #87 was in the backfield all night, along with about 6 more black bears. The point of being on the offensive line is to block for your QB not to push him and slide over and wait for someone else to get him. And Robinson taking off his shoulder pads in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes to go?..that's not acceptable in a district game at all..But I did'nt think either team played as well as they could have but good game by the bears, and Amis, Rankin, and White played well for PCC..
king360 Wrote:There were about 3 players on Perry's offensive line that should'nt show there face at school or in public. #87 was in the backfield all night, along with about 6 more black bears. The point of being on the offensive line is to block for your QB not to push him and slide over and wait for someone else to get him. And Robinson taking off his shoulder pads in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes to go?..that's not acceptable in a district game at all..But I did'nt think either team played as well as they could have but good game by the bears, and Amis, Rankin, and White played well for PCC..

in your opinion, which 3 of the lineman didnt play well.
king360 Wrote:There were about 3 players on Perry's offensive line that should'nt show there face at school or in public. #87 was in the backfield all night, along with about 6 more black bears. The point of being on the offensive line is to block for your QB not to push him and slide over and wait for someone else to get him. And Robinson taking off his shoulder pads in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes to go?..that's not acceptable in a district game at all..But I did'nt think either team played as well as they could have but good game by the bears, and Amis, Rankin, and White played well for PCC..

#87 is junior Defensive End Jordan Calton. He's a beast on defense. What shocked me is little #33 Dwight Burgan going around that MONSTER O-line of PCC's. Dwight had a great game. My goodness you all have some big kids! I mean BIG OL' Country boy big! PCC needs to regroup and beat Whitley this week!!!!! Hopefully it won't be so nasty this week so we can all have a little bit better running game.
UkFan23 Wrote:in your opinion, which 3 of the lineman didnt play well.

Dillion Cornett
Austin Adkins-Center?
and whoever the 3rd one was..lol
It took me a long time to get on here and talk about this game....
sorry guys.....new job lol
All I have to say is congratulations to Bears for fighting until the end
a lot of teams would have given up, but you guys stuck to it
Amis played through the pain and did very well considering the field and the injury
I wish the backup HB Sizemore could have played....this very well could have been a different game in the end if he was running it up the gut
and I gotta hand it to Larkey for making the call to keep running in the 4th quarter when you need 2 scores
he scored just as much as he needed, and milked all the time he needed

Congrats to both teams and I'd love to see them meet up in the playoffs again!
Not saying it's true but a Harlan county parent told me and my buddy the field was watered down..If this is true that's a dirty move, SMART!..but dirty
King 360 did you line play for perry central? Were you the guard on the 07 team? I remember when you played against Hazard and had trouble blocking a Freshman lineman. During a time out the coaches were getting on you so much that you started crying. So, think twice before you start putting down your fellow linemen.
king360 Wrote:Not saying it's true but a Harlan county parent told me and my buddy the field was watered down..If this is true that's a dirty move, SMART!..but dirty

I don't believe that for one minute. It has rained and rained here. It rained that afternoon before the game. Our seniors and their parents walked in the rain for senior night, most carrying umbellas. And, the field was already in terrible shape from the past Friday night when we practically had a monsoon before the game.
king360 Wrote:Not saying it's true but a Harlan county parent told me and my buddy the field was watered down..If this is true that's a dirty move, SMART!..but dirty

:lmao: It rained. Blame the weather on God. Coach Larkey's good, however he can't control the weather.