Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike Co. Central
47.83%
Sheldon Clark
52.17%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central @ Sheldon Clark 10/23
Senior Night for the Cards.. who wins?
I'd like to hear more on Pike Central. I can't seem to get a read on them. They lose to Tolsia by 24 then Blow East Ridge out by 60 plus. Could just be the types of matchups.
Cards angry after a loss too Belfry, look for them too take it out on Central.

Sheldon Clark-52
Pike Central 18
How many players are out for the cards?
Coach Booth Wrote:How many players are out for the cards?

I'm hearing 12.
Central 27
SC 20
PC- 32
SC-24

"the incident" will prove to be to costly for the cards to overcome.
PCC's defense will shut down the SC bone

PCC 34
SC 16
Pike Central with the upset...

PC 27

SC 13
i like the cards but if its true 12 player suspension for sheldon clark then pike central will win this ball game.
SC suffered a hard fought loss to Belfry but i thinked they'll be psyched for Senior Night and bring their "A" game!!
SC-28
PCC-14
Pcc 27
sc 13

best of luck hawks!!!
Central 42
Cards 6

right Monster Basketball player...
sheldon clark should get this one but they will really have to come together as a team,central was able to give the pirates wishbone trouble so if the cards spreads the field I think they should walk away with the win 28-7 at the ROCK
can anybody verify who all will be out for sc this would help alot with the prediction?
monster_energy Wrote:can anybody verify who all will be out for sc this would help alot with the prediction?

I'm assuming that KHSAA will review the footage before a decision is officially released.....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Off topic
Sheldon Clark in a very close game. Homefield advantage will swing the door their way
Off topic
cuppett777 Wrote:are you serious about them running all over belfry?they had 4 or 5 good plays,the rest the night there offense was horrible,and i believe they only scored 2tds, and they DID LOSE..,those 4or 5 good plays did get them in postion to score and they did,but they didnt run all over them.pc ground game is no where near what sc has, there good but not that good..

They had a moral victory and thats just as good. Right? :eyeroll:

But really I can't make a prediction on this one until we find out who PC is playing. Are they playing SC? Or are they playing SC's JV? Even if SC just has Sloan, Ray, and KP out it will be tough for them to beat anyone. Without a running game they can't pass.
Off topic
Matman Wrote:They had a moral victory and thats just as good. Right? :eyeroll:

But really I can't make a prediction on this one until we find out who PC is playing. Are they playing SC? Or are they playing SC's JV? Even if SC just has Sloan, Ray, and KP out it will be tough for them to beat anyone. Without a running game they can't pass.
KP will go for another x-ray this week if the bone has had time to heal and is solid he plays , if not then he won't.
4 players are definitely out matt and cody slone avery ray and kp skyles ... bj and mikie are very questionalbale and will be a gametime desicion on friday .
this came from a very good source
if all 6 of these players are out then SC will have trouble. There whole back field will be out. The best WR in Cody Slone and all of these players besides bj have been known to catch passes. Also all of these players start ON D. This game against pike central should be really close.
Maybe we will all get a gift from above and PCC will win some playoff games and they can get an opprtunity to come to the CAM...:Thumbs:
I think Pike Central's defense is getting better. They play good when teams play the wishbone.
This is not a Belfry/Pike Central or Belfry/Sheldon Clark thread......PLEASE keep it on topic!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Poptop Wrote:I think Pike Central's defense is getting better. They play good when teams play the wishbone.

SC will run Shot Gun all game mark my word. only because all of sc halfbacks are out!!
Hawkman05 Wrote:PCC's defense will shut down the SC bone, and theyll run all over that defense just like they did belfry!!!

PCC 34
SC 16

pc d is pretty goodwhen people run the bone
chapman has people # when they run the bone
off topic