Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County Bobcats
87.88%
Magoffin County Hornets
12.12%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Magoffin County 10/23
thoughts/predictions????

Breathitt County
Breathitt-48
Magoffin-16
Because they pass alot and well I say they put up 3 TD's on us but we win buy at least 4 TD's.
Breathitt in a large way
We are ready for the playoffs.Just waitng on Josh and Zack.
Breathitt all night 48-14
Magoffin can't stop a team from running the ball. It almost apears like their players don't like to hit. They had rather hug and wrestle than to meet and hit. Resulting in Too many missed Tackles!

Magoffin has went away from running the ball in the red zone and are subject to go 4 and out in those situations. They left 3 touchdowns on the field last ngiht against Estill.

So I will say Breathitt has their way with the Hornets unless their players stop acting like superstars and Start acting like Football Players and get physical.

Breathitt 48
Magoffin 12
Once again Breathitt names the score in this game. Breathitt's ground game will be to much for Magoffin. Channing gets as many yards and touchdowns as he wants. Jade will have another big game as well. Breathitt's defense will be too physical for Magoffin. Breathitt wins it's fourth game in a row and has the momentum it needs to make another long run in the playoffs. Good Luck Bobcats.
this will be Breathitt's final game until playoffs
Breathitt in a running clock
Breathitt early and often.
Im gonna say 48-12 Bobcats
Breathitt County is back and on a roll!!! Channing Fugate will go for another 4 or 5 touchdowns.
Breathitt-66
Magoffin-17
Breathitt will dominate another in the "running clock" district.
i think Chuke Williamson beats a very very confused Breathitt team, Fugate might have 50 yards in this one
Pass me some of whatever you are smoking man, that's got to be some stout stuff! HAHAHA!
I think I'll keep my big mouth outta this game.
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
youdroppedsomething Wrote:i think Chuke Williamson beats a very very confused Breathitt team, Fugate might have 50 yards in this one

I think you forgot a ZERO.You meant 500 yards;right?:please:
Breathitt 56
Powell 21

Just curious though, if Breathitt does lose to Magoffin on Friday do they still win their district or could the winner of the Estill/Powell game move into that spot?:thanks:
Yea Breathitt will just dominate this game, they Name the score, or Channing does Big Grin
Breathitt wins big. channing has a huge game to close the regular season. im guessing atleast 250 yards. and 4 touchdowns. jade on the other hand has over 100 yards rushing with maybe the century mark in passing as well.

Bobcats: 70
Magoffin: 21
Breathitt will do good this week.
b.c. by 20
I have to go with the cats.....District Champions. :Clap:
Breathitt by 40
Breathitt
Much like last game, Breathitt will have thier way with Magoffin. This is another stat padding game for Breathitts offense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Stardust Wrote:Breathitt in a running clock
how can you get on here and post that have you ever seen either team play ? you post stuff just to be posting
youdroppedsomething Wrote:i think Chuke Williamson beats a very very confused Breathitt team, Fugate might have 50 yards in this one

why do u have a user name on here.....just stop......this will be a close game if breathitt starts their JV:please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please:
RoShamBo Wrote:Breathitt 56
Powell 21

Just curious though, if Breathitt does lose to Magoffin on Friday do they still win their district or could the winner of the Estill/Powell game move into that spot?:thanks:

i think breathitt has it locked up