Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 49 - Rockcastle County 0 (JV)
Nice win by the backups.
I had to work........i hope a good game?
49-0. You can't figure out if it was a good game ?
Am I allowed to ask how individual players might have done? :please:
Looks like the Boyle talent stream continues to flow.
Well... I was hoping for some details coach? The hubby is stingy with the detail, did hear about 2 good interceptions though, you know me blow by blow details dang it I had to work!
Hatz Wrote:Am I allowed to ask how individual players might have done? :please:

Only if you say "Mother May I" or "Simon Says" :dontthink

yep, what he said:thatsfunn
Nice win, Congrats Boyle
Simon says "please"
To be honest there were no single stars in this one. Not sure but might have been 7 different people score. Seems like somebody scored twice but can't remember who. Played very well all around.

Hats, your "nephew" played every down on defense and did ok. Not feeling well, he made his reads and was aggressive but overpursued quite a bit.
Boyle County should see good days of football ahead of them too if their JV is playing like this.
64black&gold Wrote:Nice win by the backups.

Just to clarify for ALL viewers, when you say back-ups you are referring to VARSITY back-ups, not JV back-ups, correct? The JV starters (and I assume by the score the JV back-ups played for a while) beat the Rockcastle JV starters.

Just want to ask the question to clarify.
Correct. This is basically 2nd team O and D. Plus a few frosh. One frosh started.
Thanks!
It is a good group of kids with a lot of potential. Several will be counted on to step in and replace some very talented seniors next year. There are always big shoes to fill here in rebel land. Good win at the rock!

Yes you can Hatz. This isn't communism, I mean preps, I mean communism.
Thanks for the update. And tell my little nephew he has to get better.

Also tell him that Sarah is on crutches. He should send a sympathy text or something.