Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Blue Madness Tixs
I have 2 tixs to big blue madness sec 217. Both seats together asking $200 for both.
Also have 2 side x side tixs for uk vs lou monroe asking $150.
Nothing against you in general, but I just think it is sad that people sell these tickets. Die hard fans wouldn't sell their tickets, and if you're not die hard, you shouldn't buy the tickets and take them from the real fans.
It is possible that people got tickets and then had other things come up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah but selling them for that much is ridiculous when they were nearly free and tons of people were screwed over and couldn't get them, I have friends dying to go that can't afford to pay that much and they as well as many fans are die hard fans that bleed blue and want to go. In my opinion more people need to take after Brady James over on TCP, gives away tickets to bball and fball games to those he feels deserves it out of the good of his heard.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Yeah but selling them for that much is ridiculous when they were nearly free and tons of people were screwed over and couldn't get them, I have friends dying to go that can't afford to pay that much and they as well as many fans are die hard fans that bleed blue and want to go. In my opinion more people need to take after Brady James over on TCP, gives away tickets to bball and fball games to those he feels deserves it out of the good of his heard.

Its life!
ComfortEagle Wrote:It is possible that people got tickets and then had other things come up.

So someone who bought the tickets and had them on Ebay 5 minutes later had things come up?
Possibly not 5 minutes later. But I know, that in my case, I bought them off Ticketmaster without realizing I already had plans.

Or should I say, my fiancee' already had plans that she hadn't informed me about yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hotshot Wrote:I have 2 tixs to big blue madness sec 217. Both seats together asking $200 for both.
Also have 2 side x side tixs for uk vs lou monroe asking $150.

Asking too much for the BBM seats bub. The most expensive tickets for that exact section on another site are $99 but as low as $64, plus they WERE free AND it's illegal to sell them!
I can somewhat understand the price of the BBM tickets, but the football tickets are not nearly worth that much because they are $30 a piece. I can go to the game and buy cheaper tickets in the lower level for $50 a piece. But if you can get $200 out of the BBM tickets and $150 out of the football tickets than more power to you.
yea.. i so wanted those tickets.. i got up at like 5:30am in the morning to get them an at exactly 6 i click on to buy an some how they are already sold out so yea i see saleing them but u got them for free.. so y do that to others.. or least for sale so high
Supply and Demand. Simple as that guys.
Tickets are gone for BBM so everyone get their pantys out of a wad! I would've went but LC has a big district game with Rowan that night. LC is way more important to me than KY basketball at this point of my life.
Hotshot Wrote:Tickets are gone for BBM so everyone get their pantys out of a wad! I would've went but LC has a big district game with Rowan that night. LC is way more important to me than KY basketball at this point of my life.

:ChairHit: