Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt Co.
65.31%
Estill Co.
34.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Estill County 10/9
Breathitt should win if they play ball and play as a team we(Bobcats) should do well many thinks we(Bobcats) are playing harder and it showed against a vey good Hazard Bulldawg team(WoW what a Kicker).We are a much better team than we been showing out on field.Nothing can hold the Bobcats back but themself,our line is stronger and quicker ,maybe not a big a most other teams we have played but i really think the team is/was lacking heart,but as most seen last Friday nite "HEART" won the game 9th graders played a big part in the win,
Cox,Shouse,Pelfry and Fugate played their hearts out and fans loved it...Haddix shows he can carry the load if needed and showed a lot of HEART maybe the best he showed in many a game,all in all effort like this is need in every game.So Great game Bobcats!!
Beat Estill Co.knock'em off the track...Go Bobcats
bobcats by couple tds
Csportsman11 Wrote:Breathitt should win if they play ball and play as a team we(Bobcats) should do well many thinks we(Bobcats) are playing harder and it showed against a vey good Hazard Bulldawg team(WoW what a Kicker).We are a much better team than we been showing out on field.Nothing can hold the Bobcats back but themself,our line is stronger and quicker ,maybe not a big a most other teams we have played but i really think the team is/was lacking heart,but as most seen last Friday nite "HEART" won the game 9th graders played a big part in the win,
Cox,Shouse,Pelfry and Fugate played their hearts out and fans loved it...Haddix shows he can carry the load if needed and showed a lot of HEART maybe the best he showed in many a game,all in all effort like this is need in every game.So Great game Bobcats!!
Playing hard and playing smart are two different things. I do not think many people with "common-sense" are questioning the Bobcats playing hard. Against a just above average Hazard team they were lucky to come out with the W. Hazard gave that game away from what I heard from a couple Family members that went to the game. The defense seems to be getting shredded and the only thing stopping the other teams from scoring are themselves with fumbles, penalties and such. I hope Breathitt can turn it around, but things are a lot worse than I had thought in Jackson. Go Bobcats!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Breathitt should come out with a win this week but then again they should have won several that they haven't.....Not much to say for a number one ranked team. Must be having more problems than we can even imagine.
Will Fugate play and will they have any other players out?
MR. NOBODY Wrote:Will Fugate play and will they have any other players out?

yes from what ive heard Fugate Will Play
Csportsman11 Wrote:Breathitt should win if they play ball and play as a team we(Bobcats) should do well many thinks we(Bobcats) are playing harder and it showed against a vey good Hazard Bulldawg team(WoW what a Kicker).We are a much better team than we been showing out on field.Nothing can hold the Bobcats back but themself,our line is stronger and quicker ,maybe not a big a most other teams we have played but i really think the team is/was lacking heart,but as most seen last Friday nite "HEART" won the game 9th graders played a big part in the win,

pelfry isnt a 9th grader it was fugate,shouse,trent,and cox.trent,fugate,and shouse have started all year but cox was taking the spot of channing.
Trent is a headhunter on defense and has been most of the year his best years are ahead of him a very complete player,Cox is going to make a really good player his speed and toughness makes it nice,Fugate maybe the best 9th grader to play in many years his size and toughness makes him good and lots will be talked about if he keeps improving,Shouse is tough as they come and good things are going to happen for him,Pelfry is really coming on and he will make things happen when he is in there i know he wasnt a 9th grader he has played only sparingly but he rose to help Bobcats beat the Bulldawgs ,best case is when you have this many young players playing correctly speaking your weak,and that isnt saying they are not good enough to play but not many Bobcat teams have ever played this many 9th graders usually 1-2 at the most.Go Bobcats beat Estill!!!
The bobcats will beat estill county on friday night...but it is not because the bobcats are good......because they are not....they only beat hazard because hazard didnt play any good at all...if hazard played any kind of game at all they would have won..now that breathitt has beat hazard...everyone thinks that breathitt is back on track...breathitt is not on track..breathitt played a terrible game against hazard....hazard just so happenend to play a worser one.....
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Playing hard and playing smart are two different things. I do not think many people with "common-sense" are questioning the Bobcats playing hard. Against a just above average Hazard team they were lucky to come out with the W. Hazard gave that game away from what I heard from a couple Family members that went to the game. The defense seems to be getting shredded and the only thing stopping the other teams from scoring are themselves with fumbles, penalties and such. I hope Breathitt can turn it around, but things are a lot worse than I had thought in Jackson. Go Bobcats!

I might agree with you on lucky to come away with a win,but the defense has played well,several games just like Hazard if they had not played good defense they were beaten,Pelfry and Shouse got INT,and we stopped them in red zone few times,(Their kicker is a leathal weapon but he missed a 47 yd field goal which is usually a chip shot for him he actually made one too..He could very well be best i have ever seen here in mountians)... but its been like offense some but for the most its been some what of a bright spot.Playing without Channing on Offense and Defense hurts our team really bad but it makes a few more step up and play harder!!Go Bobcats Beat Estill Co.
is it true that Channing is only getting 20 Carries a game (5 per Quarter)????
Csportsman11 Wrote:I might agree with you on lucky to come away with a win,but the defense has played well,several games just like Hazard if they had not played good defense they were beaten,Pelfry and Shouse got INT,and we stopped them in red zone few times,(Their kicker is a leathal weapon but he missed a 47 yd field goal which is usually a chip shot for him he actually made one too..He could very well be best i have ever seen here in mountians)... but its been like offense some but for the most its been some what of a bright spot.Playing without Channing on Offense and Defense hurts our team really bad but it makes a few more step up and play harder!!Go Bobcats Beat Estill Co.
The defense has played well, but they give up way too many yards. I hope they can fix what is wrong before playoff time. Go Bobcats!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Not bashing either team but if Breathitt struggles against Estill, Breathitt has some serious issues. No way could they be a serious contender in the playoffs. Just MO.
Breathitt has to get some early stops on defense. Estill is good at the ball control and will keep the ball away from the Bobcats if they can.
hmmm, well you know that estill gave somerset a great game one month ago, and they are much better, going north to beat newport, dont know i guess we will see.
Breathitt has always been the powerhouse and Estill has always been at the bottom, but its almost a flip-flop it seems like, It will be close but i think Estill will pull out the win.
what Wrote:The bobcats will beat estill county on friday night...but it is not because the bobcats are good......because they are not....they only beat hazard because hazard didnt play any good at all...if hazard played any kind of game at all they would have won..now that breathitt has beat hazard...everyone thinks that breathitt is back on track...breathitt is not on track..breathitt played a terrible game against hazard....hazard just so happenend to play a worser one.....

Im just glad Breathitt isn't as bad as your grammer. Breathitt's defense had a little something to do with Hazard not executing as well as they would have liked on offense.

The only thing Haddix showed is Quarterback keeper. This is a running joke in the stands and if he doesn't start playing team ball they will not win against Estill county Friday night. One thing I do agree with though had it not been for the Freshman and Sophmores on Defense they would have got beat. They played awesome but you forgot to mention one of them Cody Combs also had a great game he is a sophmore. I hope the Bobcats win Friday night but as I said Haddix needs to look up the word team and then apply it instead of trying to match Channing yard for yard either he is a QB or a RB. If he wants to be a RB then let Trent be the QB. GO BOBCATS!:rockon:

Go Bobcats
I don't think Haddix calls the plays and he runs what is called. Football is a team game and the defense which has 11 people on it was a big reason they won, and they do play Fresh,Soph,Jr, and Seniors on it.. The offense which has 11 people on it blocked or ran on every play. I don't think the only play called was a qb keeper though but, do you know the difference?
this is Senior Night for Estill
Factsonly Wrote:The only thing Haddix showed is Quarterback keeper. This is a running joke in the stands and if he doesn't start playing team ball they will not win against Estill county Friday night. One thing I do agree with though had it not been for the Freshman and Sophmores on Defense they would have got beat. They played awesome but you forgot to mention one of them Cody Combs also had a great game he is a sophmore. I hope the Bobcats win Friday night but as I said Haddix needs to look up the word team and then apply it instead of trying to match Channing yard for yard either he is a QB or a RB. If he wants to be a RB then let Trent be the QB. GO BOBCATS!:rockon:

Go Bobcats

How can you say Jade isn't a team player. Jade runs the plays which are called by the coaching staff. So if you want to question the play calling then question the coaches and not Jade. People like you know nothing about football and make the rest of us Breathitt County fans look ignorant.
Factsonly Wrote:The only thing Haddix showed is Quarterback keeper. This is a running joke in the stands and if he doesn't start playing team ball they will not win against Estill county Friday night. One thing I do agree with though had it not been for the Freshman and Sophmores on Defense they would have got beat. They played awesome but you forgot to mention one of them Cody Combs also had a great game he is a sophmore. I hope the Bobcats win Friday night but as I said Haddix needs to look up the word team and then apply it instead of trying to match Channing yard for yard either he is a QB or a RB. If he wants to be a RB then let Trent be the QB. GO BOBCATS!:rockon:

Go Bobcats

WELL I CAN TELL YOU DONT KNOW BREATHITT FOOTBALL,CAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD KNOW THE COACH CALLS THE PLAYS NOT THE QUATERBACK,KINDA WATCH THE NEXT GAME AND HE RUNS WHAT THE COACH TELL HIM TOO,as for matching Fugate not many in state has ever done that maybe the best or should i say in top 5 on record last year,so i do think your wrong there,but its nice to be able to play reciever,Qb,Rb,and Db not many can do that and i would say if you knew this young man you would say he would do anything to win and he is all about TEAM!!! Go Bobcats!!
Sorry i did miss Cody Combs #85 he is a good player,but again should i say it if 9th and 10th graders are all you have your usually weak,and if you think thats wrong look at your better teams and then you will see (most will have about 16-22 12 graders on the starting teams..) that i am telling you RIGHT!!
You need your upper classman to be a great team not 9th graders-10th graders its your 11th and 12 th graders that make the better teams mixing a couple 9-10 graders in not bad but 6-7 shows weakness on offense or defense...anyone will tell you that..Go Bobcats!!
I had originally said that Estill would win, but now that i know Channing Fugate is gonna be back for this game i think that Breathitt will pull it off.
leecoukfan Wrote:I had originally said that Estill would win, but now that i know Channing Fugate is gonna be back for this game i think that Breathitt will pull it off.

Of course it is a big boost for Channing being in line up and i am sure Estill Co. would have love to seen him in street clothes but #28 will be running over them friday nite and i hope we play with heart and the Bobcats win another game ...Go Bobcats!!
Csportsman11 Wrote:Of course it is a big boost for Channing being in line up and i am sure Estill Co. would have love to seen him in street clothes but #28 will be running over them friday nite and i hope we play with heart and the Bobcats win another game ...Go Bobcats!!

breathitt will not run over us. we will give them all they want. yea we may lose but we will still give them all they want. in case you haven't noticed we have been playing better than breathitt has.
Breathitt will win this game big. Channing will have over 350-400 yards total offense.

Breathitt 42
Estill 10
Game day. Ill be there updating if my phone gets service and doesnt die on me like last week. Should be a good game. Estill has played some good teams and some good games, but Breathitt has had a gauntlet of games against high ranking opponents. I think Breathitt will come out fired up and Channing and Jade will run for over 400 yards in this game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Here's hoping for an awesome, injury free game for both teams... Go ESTILL!!!
ill get there between 5/5:30. when the players are suppose to be there. Estill fans are suppose to be wearing black