Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard Bulldogs
65.52%
Breathitt County Bobcats
34.48%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Breathitt County 10/2
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:The stats I looked @ were not that close, And how would we know how Central would handle the because they do not play, it is simply an opinion. I am not saying that Breathitt is good this year, because they are not, just saying that Central is not that good either.

Competely disagree. Most teams in the state would not only be winless with Central's schedule, they would not be competitive. Central has played the states toughest schedule pound for pound for the past three years and it always translates to a championship team by the end of the season. Breathitt plays a solid schedule, but their competition does not come close to what Central has played.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Competely disagree. Most teams in the state would not only be winless with Central's schedule, they would not be competitive. Central has played the states toughest schedule pound for pound for the past three years and it always translates to a championship team by the end of the season. Breathitt plays a solid schedule, but their competition does not come close to what Central has played.
Fact, Central is 1-5 and so is Breathitt. Central has come within 12 points zero times in their losses, and only won by 3 in their only win. We can throw around opinions all day long, but those are the facts and facts can not be "agreed" or "disagreed" with.

Anyone with any common sense can see that Central has played a difficult schedule, I did not say that they have not, so I really do not understand what you are "disagreeing" with.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I agree with EKU on this one. However, I am somewhat inclined to agree that Louisville Central MIGHT be a bit down this year compared to the last couple seasons.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Fact, Central is 1-5 and so is Breathitt. Central has come within 12 points zero times in their losses, and only won by 3 in their only win. We can throw around opinions all day long, but those are the facts and facts can not be "agreed" or "disagreed" with.

Anyone with any common sense can see that Central has played a difficult schedule, I did not say that they have not, so I really do not understand what you are "disagreeing" with.

I disagree with you calling Central a bad team based on the fact they are 1-5, they are not. Neither is Breathitt, but the Jackets have played much better against better competition then Breathitt.
and look at all the schools Central has played so far...6A schools...so by far Central is the better team despite thier 1-5 record.
WildDawg Wrote:I see your point. But why would you want Fugate sitting out against a good Hazard team? Breathitt will have a hard time with Fugate, and even harder time without him. If I was a Breathitt fan, I would definitely want Fugate playing Friday night.

Because Channing may need the rest and the team may need the opportunity to see what they can do without him. Besides only district games really matter as far as the playoff picture is concerned. If Channing is not 100% why risk losing him for the rest of the season possibly when it is a game that really does not matter in the end.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I disagree with you calling Central a bad team based on the fact they are 1-5, they are not. Neither is Breathitt, but the Jackets have played much better against better competition then Breathitt.
I agree with ya...No confrontation on this end. Just stated that they had a bad record as does Breathitt.

im not going with breathitt anymore untill they can provet to me that they can play as a team....im going with hazard by a couple of td's
POCO HISTORY #70 Wrote:im not going with breathitt anymore untill they can provet to me that they can play as a team....im going with hazard by a couple of td's

Better take us against you.
Although Breathitt was defeated last week I am very proud of how hard they played when Channing went out of the game. If Channing is healthy and if Breathitt plays with the same attitude they played with last week, Breathitt will win this game. Then Breathitt will dominate their district and have the momentum they need going into the playoffs. Breathitt wins this game 28-21.
Thats a tall order!!!!!!
Cat Daddy Wrote:Although Breathitt was defeated last week I am very proud of how hard they played when Channing went out of the game. If Channing is healthy and if Breathitt plays with the same attitude they played with last week, Breathitt will win this game. Then Breathitt will dominate their district and have the momentum they need going into the playoffs. Breathitt wins this game 28-21.

Great points Cat Daddy...I am crossing my fingers that you are right.:Thumbs:
Cat Daddy Wrote:Although Breathitt was defeated last week I am very proud of how hard they played when Channing went out of the game. If Channing is healthy and if Breathitt plays with the same attitude they played with last week, Breathitt will win this game. Then Breathitt will dominate their district and have the momentum they need going into the playoffs. Breathitt wins this game 28-21.

Sebastian Middle School should be able to dominate the district Breathitt is in.
hazard with a blow out.
Hazard !!! Go Dawgs !!
Hazard by 2 TD's.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Sebastian Middle School should be able to dominate the district Breathitt is in.

Thats funny! :lmao: but true.
I like the Bulldogs in this game. Breathitt continues to struggle.

Good luck to both!
I think the Bobcats are going to give the Bobcat faithful something to feel good about after Friday night although it really does not make a difference come playoff time other than momentum. I live in Perry and got two kids that go to PCC...we want to see Hazard crushed into the ground by Channing, Haddix and the rest of the Bobcats. I really believe even if Channing does not play Haddix and the rest of the Bobcats will make it happen. There has been a lot of jealous people in my area who have lied and said that Channing scored an 11 on the ACT when he really scored a whopping 23 composite. There have also been remarks or should I say lies that UT is thinking about withdrawing their scholarship offer after what has happened so far this season. I hope Channing plays....runs the ball for over 300 yards against the Hazard defense and shuts the jealous mouths in my area. Either way Channing is still one of the best running backs to ever come out of the mountains.

War Bobcats!!!

Breathitt 42 Hazard 21
Flashman Wrote:I think the Bobcats are going to give the Bobcat faithful something to feel good about after Friday night although it really does not make a difference come playoff time other than momentum. I live in Perry and got two kids that go to PCC...we want to see Hazard crushed into the ground by Channing, Haddix and the rest of the Bobcats. I really believe even if Channing does not play Haddix and the rest of the Bobcats will make it happen. There has been a lot of jealous people in my area who have lied and said that Channing scored an 11 on the ACT when he really scored a whopping 23 composite. There have also been remarks or should I say lies that UT is thinking about withdrawing their scholarship offer after what has happened so far this season. I hope Channing plays....runs the ball for over 300 yards against the Hazard defense and shuts the jealous mouths in my area. Either way Channing is still one of the best running backs to ever come out of the mountains.

War Bobcats!!!

Breathitt 42 Hazard 21
OOOOOOOOOHRaaaaaaaaah................Go Bobcats! Go get those Dawgs!

Hazard 2-3

Breathitt County 1-5
going with hazrd but would like to see chaning get back on track
With Fugate...

hazard- 37
BC- 23

Without Fugate...

BC- 40
Hazard- 28
Strikeout King Wrote:Hazard 2-3

Breathitt County 1-5

Hazard is 3-2 not 2-3.
Hazard no problem! Breathitt has lost it's confidence completely, they will be lucky to win another game! Fugate who was the pre-season favorite for Mr. Football will be lucky to make Honorable Mention All-State, I actually fear Tennessee may actually withdraw his scholarship offer, I sure hope hope not. Regardless Breathitt is finished for this season!
Flashman Wrote:I think the Bobcats are going to give the Bobcat faithful something to feel good about after Friday night although it really does not make a difference come playoff time other than momentum. I live in Perry and got two kids that go to PCC...we want to see Hazard crushed into the ground by Channing, Haddix and the rest of the Bobcats. I really believe even if Channing does not play Haddix and the rest of the Bobcats will make it happen. There has been a lot of jealous people in my area who have lied and said that Channing scored an 11 on the ACT when he really scored a whopping 23 composite. There have also been remarks or should I say lies that UT is thinking about withdrawing their scholarship offer after what has happened so far this season. I hope Channing plays....runs the ball for over 300 yards against the Hazard defense and shuts the jealous mouths in my area. Either way Channing is still one of the best running backs to ever come out of the mountains.

War Bobcats!!!

Breathitt 42 Hazard 21

GO DAWGS !!! So everyone that said anything bad is from Hazard ?? Channing is good . I still dont get your point except your from PCC and dont like Hazard !!! GO DAWGS !!!!!Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard is 3-2 not 2-3.

your right. my bad. i had just caught a glimps of there record when i posted that!
KyGurl Wrote:GO DAWGS !!! So everyone that said anything bad is from Hazard ?? Channing is good . I still dont get your point except your from PCC and dont like Hazard !!! GO DAWGS !!!!!Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

My point is that even though I live in Perry and have two kids that go to PCC I still appreciate a great athlete and a great football program like Channing and the Bobcats. I was happy to see PCC get the win...they deserved it, but Channing is one of the best ever in my opinion. :biggrin:

It is a shame that Hazard did not play PCC this year. It would have been a big win for the Commodores.:biggrin:
KyGurl Wrote:GO DAWGS !!! So everyone that said anything bad is from Hazard ?? Channing is good . I still dont get your point except your from PCC and dont like Hazard !!! GO DAWGS !!!!!Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
I thought Channing lived is Lost Creek? That is not Hazard.

I would like to see breathitt but hazarrd gives them another loss.....