Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
17.14%
Bell County
82.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Bell County 10/2
Its a Rival game but Bell Co is just to good for this to be a close game.

Bell Co 49
Knox Central 6
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Its a Rival game but Bell Co is just to good for this to be a close game.

Bell Co 49
Knox Central 6

Coach Mills once said, before it can become a Rivalry you have to beat bell. Knox has never done it. unless Bell County Players comes down with the Swine Flue (I hope they dont) i don't see it happening.
Bell 42
[COLOR="Navy"]Knox 7
[/COLOR]
Bell 49
Knox 12
Thoughts and predictions?
Could a moderator please add a poll to this thread?
This is the game that has been circle on Bell's calendar since last year. Can't wait till friday. After what happened in last years regular season game and Knox taken Bell to the wire in the playoffs, Bell will be more focused than ever.

Bell in a big way!
Bell County BIG!!!
Bell Co. by 5 TD's
If Bell was not focused on a state title run in the region championsip why would this one be so important.IT seems that everybody has written K.C. off. Maybe after getting so close last year and it slipping away and with no real pressure on them they will be more focused than ever and knock Bell off.Knox has had a tough road but they have played some really good teams.
Bell by alot.
Knox always plays tough against Bell. Bell will win this game no doubt but I think Knox will hang around with them for a while.
Football Fool Wrote:If Bell was not focused on a state title run in the region championsip why would this one be so important.IT seems that everybody has written K.C. off. Maybe after getting so close last year and it slipping away and with no real pressure on them they will be more focused than ever and knock Bell off.Knox has had a tough road but they have played some really good teams.

Bell did take KC lightly. They played their worst game of the year in the regular season and won 21-0, I suspect they thought they would blow out KC which they did not. KC had a good gameplan in the playoff's and Bell was overlooking them, players and coaches. All credit to KC they came in and took it too Bell. Hopefully Bell will be focused this week and remember Knox almost cost them a state championship last year:devilflam.

You say Knox has played some really good teams this year. Who would that be? Somerset is pretty good but a small school. NL was handled by Corbin. That leaves Clay, Williamsburg and McCreary. None of those teams have the size or speed of Bell. None have the Coaching of Bell as well.

KC will play hard but I just don't see them matching up with Bell this year IMO.
Last season, Bell and Knox had a close battle in the region finals. I about strongly guarentee that both are going to fight hard til the end. I will Bell County in a real close game.

Bell County 31
Knox Central 24
Knox has played a NL with one loss Clay with two one to NL and Somerset is undefeated.
Nobody gave KC much of a chance last year in the playoffs and I expect a similar situation this week. Although were talking about some different personnel from last year's squad, it's gonna take a really flawless game from KC for this one to be close. KC, however, has matched up really well in the recent years with Bell. Bell has some really good speed on their roster and it's going to take a monumental effort of KC's part to slow down this offense. I still like that KC is the huge underdog, along with the fact that it is Bell, that seemed to have given them extra motivation last year.
Bell will have no problem in this game. Good luck to both teams.
Bell's D is tuff IMO KC will not score.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Bell did take KC lightly. They played their worst game of the year in the regular season and won 21-0, I suspect they thought they would blow out KC which they did not. KC had a good gameplan in the playoff's and Bell was overlooking them, players and coaches. All credit to KC they came in and took it too Bell. Hopefully Bell will be focused this week and remember Knox almost cost them a state championship last year:devilflam.

You say Knox has played some really good teams this year. Who would that be? Somerset is pretty good but a small school. NL was handled by Corbin. That leaves Clay, Williamsburg and McCreary. None of those teams have the size or speed of Bell. None have the Coaching of Bell as well.

KC will play hard but I just don't see them matching up with Bell this year IMO.

just b/c they dont have the speed or coaching of bell doesnt mean they arent good teams.
Football Fool Wrote:If Bell was not focused on a state title run in the region championsip why would this one be so important.IT seems that everybody has written K.C. off. Maybe after getting so close last year and it slipping away and with no real pressure on them they will be more focused than ever and knock Bell off.Knox has had a tough road but they have played some really good teams.

A tough road yes...tough schedule hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!
As much as I want to pick KC, I just don't this year is the year that they knock off Bell.
rocket01 Wrote:Last season, Bell and Knox had a close battle in the region finals. I about strongly guarentee that both are going to fight hard til the end. I will Bell County in a real close game.

Bell County 31
Knox Central 24
Actually, I have mispelled and mispicked my winner of this 1(I will pick this week as far as Knox Central's schedule has looked this year so far with "competitiviness" hurdles with some tough teams, I will select them as the team to upset the defending state champions this week.)

Knox Central 32
Bell County 27:redboxer:
rocket01 Wrote:Actually, I have mispelled and mispicked my winner of this 1(I will pick this week as far as Knox Central's schedule has looked this year so far with "competitiviness" hurdles with some tough teams, I will select them as the team to upset the defending state champions this week.)

Knox Central 32
Bell County 27:redboxer:

Tough teams??? :please: Middlesboro, Williamsburg, Clay?????? Given Somerset is undefeated but they are a smaller school and then of course you have MCC. Please don't say tough schedule. They may beat Bell but it will not because of their tough schedule. :ChairHit:
Bell County 35- KC 14, Bell is tough!!!!:yawn::zzz:
I hope the Panthers come out and play as hard as they did this past week. IF they can stay within a few scores of Bell I will be totally pleased. From what I have seen and gathered this Bell team could be better than the 08 team in the end. I have watched Bell, Knox, Corbin and Middlesboro for a many of years now and this Bell team could be the most talented team in this area in the last 2 decades. But remember anyone can be beat!!!! GO KC!

Come on Panthers show a good effort and we still have a chance to get a home playoff game with a win against ROCK!!!!!
Bell County-45
Knox Central-12
Bell names the score.
Bell can play name that score in this one but I do not see Dudley running it up real bad on Mills. Keep in mind Knox has not got a very good pass defense. Bell is really starting to show that they have a very balanced offense when needed.
Bell big
Bell County 35

Knox Central 7
I don't think Hilton will call off any scores in this game. Due to what happen in the regional finals. Friends or not if Bell is fortunate to be ahead big they should continue. Must make a statement here with Knox. That is if they can.