Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
88.89%
Nicholas County
11.11%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicholas County @ Raceland 9/25
old warrior Wrote:Maybe this transfer will work out for you all, if he stays healthy, I know he is itching to play. I talked to him the Saturday after the Greenup game, I thought he would play against East Carter, but it did;nt happen.:popcorn:

He may have been put in had it been close in the third quarter:popcorn:. But he wasn't needed, and no risk of further injury if not needed. Shame he hasn't been able to play all season would've helped alot.
Goodluck to both teams.
That's right, of course I'll be there this Friday. I've only missed a handful of home games since 1995!
Raceland is coming off a very domineering game last week and will likely continue that same type of game this week too. Sorry N.C but these guys at Raceland are tough.
KYMOONSHINER Wrote:Raceland is coming off a very domineering game last week and will likely continue that same type of game this week too. Sorry N.C but these guys at Raceland are tough.
This Rams team are starting to find their idenity now, glad we have already played them, I think they will be Ram tough now.:Clap:
Barr is looking like a manchild in practice this week!:wieghts:
Good.. I hope he stays a man child for Friday Night!!! So Ram Fan 04... do you think Barr will make it to the locker room during halftime this friday?.. ha.. since he will be dressed out and all.. Confusedhh: lol.... that fence line by the concession stand got annoying
^ I sure hope so. He handled himself different last week on the sidelines. I think he had problems with the same thing all the other RAMS did:HitWall:. So with that said I think he is more about the team now. I guess we will find out Tomm night!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Ram Fan04 Wrote:^ I sure hope so. He handled himself different last week on the sidelines. I think he had problems with the same thing all the other RAMS did:HitWall:. So with that said I think he is more about the team now. I guess we will find out Tomm night!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
I probaly won't get a true answer, but what problem does he have and the other Ram players have?:argue:
Barr gets along great with the other ball players, he was here last year. The kids stay at each other's house a lot:please: Does everyone have to be a RAM Hater? Or could it be a little thing called jealous?:argue:
Now there is zero problems with any of the players. Everything is great, team chemistry, emmotions are all running solid in Raceland. We showed that last week. If you would've watched the first few games then come out and saw Raceland last week you would think it was a whole new year! It was that drastic of a change no exxagerations. I wish things would've turned turned around the week of FlemingCounty. But it's better late than never. I feel like if we could play our "new" team against our "old" team. The new team would win by 28 points. Just in time for Districts and 2 big rival games. If you would've asked me about the Russell/Raceland game two weeks ago I would've probably told you to go find another game to watch that Friday night. But it should be just as good as last years battle!
Lower your shoulders and drive those feet Rams! Don't look back to the past. Were still in this for the long run!
I think Raceland rolls 35 -7 against Nicholas.

I think the Russell/Raceland game will be a good battle but I think Russell will win by 2 tds.
That comment must have been taken wrong... As far as I can see.. there aren't any issues between any of the RAMS... great team togetherness... I was referring to Barr's frustration and anxiety about not being able to play.. We can only imagine what it must be like watching the game from the sidelines, with your team struggling... and knowing you are the missing link. Glad he's healthy and has the opportunity to compete again! Good Luck to all the RAMS:1:
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I think Raceland rolls 35 -7 against Nicholas.

I think the Russell/Raceland game will be a good battle but I think Russell will win by 2 tds.

Not even gonna comment on that. Way to far away and we have Nicholas Co. this week. District play is what really matters.
Exactly.. Preseason is over... Districts is what matters... Russell is a lifetime away
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Not even gonna comment on that. Way to far away and we have Nicholas Co. this week. District play is what really matters.
You brought up Russell/Raceland so I had to chime in.
exFootballer Wrote:Exactly.. Preseason is over... Districts is what matters... Russell is a lifetime away

Exactly! The only reason I even mentioned them is because earlier I thought they would win 38-7. I no longer think that way. It was a comment that involved no answer. I now know better than to mention Russell in a Raceland thread anymore Lol.
The district games are what counts, Russell for bragging rights.:devilflam
I'm going to go with Nicholas County on this one. Raceland was just alittle over cofident this year and now it is backfiring. But good luck to both teams! Smile
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I think Raceland rolls 35 -7 against Nicholas.

All Russell can do is run and Raceland does stop the run pretty good. If a team can pass fairly decent they will give Raceland trouble this team has not defened the pass well the pass two years. If they dont find help or play the people that can play the positions they will not last long in the playoffs and the LCA game could be very ugly.
Southern Rocker Wrote:All Russell can do is run and Raceland does stop the run pretty good. If a team can pass fairly decent they will give Raceland trouble this team has not defened the pass well the pass two years. If they dont find help or play the people that can play the positions they will not last long in the playoffs and the LCA game could be very ugly.

You got to stop that run first and if Greenup County, Boyd County couldn't do it I'm pretty sure Raceland can't. This is the last I'm posting about it the topic is Nicholas County @ Raceland
Good Luck to Raceland tomorrow against Nicholas.
Thank you sir. And good luck against West Carter tomm. May very well have a game on your hands.
:devilflam
Wild at Heart Wrote:I'm going to go with Nicholas County on this one. Raceland was just alittle over cofident this year and now it is backfiring. But good luck to both teams! Smile

If your prediction comes true I will shutdown my account on hereSmile.
Had to sneak on here from work, IT'S FRIDAY! Game Day! If Raceland loses this game I'll bring a dozer and lets just make the field back to the old corn field like it was when I went to grade school there! It might not have been a corn field back then; but it had corn fields all around it! Big win tonight, for sure , THE RAMS ARE BACK!!:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
Doze down those bleachers and that scoreboard while your at it... ha.. Maybe the district or Pepsi would have to buy some new stuff!:flame:
closed