Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fleming Co.
58.33%
Lewis Co.
41.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis County @ Fleming County 9/25
Thoughts/Predictions on this one?
Fleming County
FC by 2 TD's
good luck to both teams...ill take fleming by 2+ tds....lewis is a good team...dont overlook them
Which team gets off the losing skid and picks up the important first district win?
thecoacher Wrote:Which team gets off the losing skid and picks up the important first district win?
Where is this game going to be played at? Fleming is tough at home, just ask Raceland, Lewis is a much improved team, should be a good game.:ChairHit:
Lewis by 10. Best of luck to both teams.
Lewis
Massay prediction: Fc 28-11
Fleming by 2 or 3 scores
Lets just say lewis shouldent even go
Fleming County by 3 TD's.
Good luck Lewis,this game is winnable.
Fleming by 2 or 3 tds.
There is already a thread on this game!
L:popcorn:ewis
Lewis:Clap:
I would like to say Lewis but it will be Fleming by 2 TDs.
I like Fleming as well by a couple of TD's.

Best of luck to both!
i'm going 4 the fleming co. panthers on this 1
fleming-28
lewis-17
going 4 the fleming co. panthers on this one
fleming-28
lewis-17
Lewis all I can say is I hope the FOOTLOCKER Refs. aren't there, It's not home cooking if they are there, it's not understanding football and the rules! Believe me it won't take long to know what I am talking about if it's them. They do a lot of games in that area and Paris.:yikes::yikes:IF IT"S THEM!
wat the does the refs cheat on something???
I would not say they cheat, they just do not understand the rules very well, there are people out there that knows what I am talking about! If you are going tonight and see them you will also know! I can't say much about what they look like or I'll sound racist. I am not that, some of my best friends are different than I. My kids godfather was the finest Black man you would ever meet and the best friend I have ever had.
:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
that's right Wrote:Lewis all I can say is I hope the FOOTLOCKER Refs. aren't there, It's not home cooking if they are there, it's not understanding football and the rules! Believe me it won't take long to know what I am talking about if it's them. They do a lot of games in that area and Paris.:yikes::yikes:IF IT"S THEM!
:rockon::Thumbs::rockon::Thumbs:
that's right Wrote:I would not say they cheat, they just do not understand the rules very well, there are people out there that knows what I am talking about! If you are going tonight and see them you will also know! I can't say much about what they look like or I'll sound racist. I am not that, some of my best friends are different than I. My kids godfather was the finest Black man you would ever meet and the best friend I have ever had.