Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pound Va. 62 Jenkins 12
Final.
poor littile jenkins lol
Where is the Cav's defense? Or offense for that matter? I hate to see them struggle, all i can say is dont give up! Keep taking the positives and build on them. Best of luck to Coach Maggard and the Cavs on the rest f the season.
Good luck next week Jenkins
How are the younger teams for Jenkins doing?
How are the numbers of those teams?
I just hope the regular cancer doesn't hit the Jenkins teams like it has in the past 10 years. When times are tough, players start to quit, and others follow. For those who doesn't quit...keep playing for yourself, school, community and the outcome at the end of the season will payoff down the road...I PROMISE! Best of Luck the rest of the way BIG GREEN!
I only want the best for the cavs. I hate to see that team play like they do. Pick it up. and good luck.
One more thing...the guy calling the plays for the offense for jenkins is a joke. They ran 4 plays the whole game. You aren't going win games like that.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:I only want the best for the cavs. I hate to see that team play like they do. Pick it up. and good luck.
One more thing...the guy calling the plays for the offense for jenkins is a joke. They ran 4 plays the whole game. You aren't going win games like that.

Doesn't your head coach call the plays? Sounds like a very tough situation. Win or lose, the young men who have chosen to stick it out and have the guts to continue playing on ...........are winners.
F.N.L. Wrote:Doesn't your head coach call the plays? Sounds like a very tough situation. Win or lose, the young men who have chosen to stick it out and have the guts to continue playing on ...........are winners.
:Thumbs:
You had another great quote on a previous thread about kids sticking it out.
“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”~~Ben Stein
“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.” ~~Martin Luther King, Jr
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. ~~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Sorry...copy malfunction
boys dont let this get you down stick with it, it will only make you better in the long run,come out each day and give it all you got thats wat makes u a good or maybe great football player, i wish i would have been in the war with u all this year but i promise i be there next year.....#34
cavspride Wrote:boys dont let this get you down stick with it, it will only make you better in the long run,come out each day and give it all you got thats wat makes u a good or maybe great football player, i wish i would have been in the war with u all this year but i promise i be there next year.....#34

Maybe if #34 would be studing instead of on the computer at 12:11 AM he would be able to playConfusedhh:
dude i do my work the computer this year it helps me faster, so dont be a smart a**