Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
88.89%
Nicholas County
11.11%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicholas County @ Raceland 9/25
thoughts/predictions
If Raceland comes out like they did against East Carter then the Rams win BIG!
Raceland-32
Nicholas co-6
Raceland in a running clock
It will be a tuff practice all week I am sure, the kids will be ready.
Raceland wins big
Barr returns in a big game. Running Clock in Racelands favor.
running clock in the 4th qtr....Raceland big
No doubt here Raceland will come out on top!
Raceland!!
The Rams win this one with Barr having a breakout game, the Rams are a little more focused now.:biggrin:
Raceland
Raceland.
Raceland should win this one. Nicholas County lost I think 16 sr from last years team, and Raceland won the game last year fairly easy. I know Raceland lost alot from last years team but I think there is more to work with a Raceland than Nicholas County right now. So my guess is:

Nicholas County-13
Raceland-46
This threads a little dead. Where's all of our GREEN supporters?
Ran fan 04 are you going to be there? If so bring Friz I've:thatsfunn:thatsfunn got some more jokes for him!
Raceland a lot to Nicholas co.'s little
I think the Rams should win this one, I hope Barr can run with all the weight that has been put on his shoulders. Nobody has even seen him play in a real game yet. Anyway Rams by 14.
I have talk to Barr and he knows what the players and community is waiting for! It's a shame all the hype on him but he understands what football means to this area and not just Raceland. I think he'll be fine. He is a very mature young man and will handle a good game or bad game in a mature fashion. Last week they made him take off his uniform at half because he was going to put himself in the game! He wants to play and you won't be let down Raceland, he is FAST!:worthy::worthy::worthy:
Ram Fan04 Wrote:This threads a little dead. Where's all of our GREEN supporters?

Here I am,and what game? Raceland by alot.:eyeroll::loveya:
It's amazing how one victory changes everyone's outlook for the season. From what I understand Raceland really needed the win over East Carter for building confidence. Raceland wins big.
Another GREEN fan here and Raceland should have a great game ,play with heart and stay injury free.
Raceland
old warrior.. you say Raceland will win big.. but you vote for Nicholas on the poll?... ha... Anyways.. Rams win big after the confidence builder last week...
exFootballer Wrote:old warrior.. you say Raceland will win big.. but you vote for Nicholas on the poll?... ha... Anyways.. Rams win big after the confidence builder last week...
Sorry, I must of hit the wrong button. I talked to a big Ram supporter the other day, and he said they would be lucky to go 4-6 regular season, I don't know! What happened to Rister and Troxler? Have they transferred or quit playing all together?:dontthink
Rister moved with his mother in Ripley Ohio. Troxler quit, not sure if he went back to greenup with Kitchen and the others or not. Maybe they'll try Russell next year haha.
^^ To add to my post. Barr is 100% back as long as he doesn't get injured in practice this week. Raceland fans finally get to see if he lives up to the hype!
Ram Fan04 Wrote:^^ To add to my post. Barr is 100% back as long as he doesn't get injured in practice this week. Raceland fans finally get to see if he lives up to the hype!
Maybe this transfer will work out for you all, if he stays healthy, I know he is itching to play. I talked to him the Saturday after the Greenup game, I thought he would play against East Carter, but it did;nt happen.:popcorn:
Raceland wins easily.
Raceland 35
Nicholas Co. 0
Raceland takes this one by 10.