Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley Wildcats
30.43%
Lawrence County Bulldogs
69.57%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Lawrence County 9/18
PC_You_Know Wrote:Man you said the other day you gave "winner" to someone else on the team.

i was meaning on this thread and i dont think that he has posted on this thread has he??( im not trying to be a smart butt) but i really dont think he has posted on here, but i honestly dont feel like going back through the pages and checking
Dawg Family Wrote:Frist off I want to tell you and #35 that here's a person that admires you 2 guy's you all get on here and talk from the heart. But most of all you don't hide behind some made up name in other words you believe in what you say and are willing to back it up. I am looking very forward to watching you 2 guy's play here friday night. I hope you both have a good game but I hope you under stand that I have to go with my Dawgs as I have for the past 40 or so year's. Once agian you two are young Men that is not afraid to let people know who you are . My hat's off to both of you. Good luck and GO Dawgs

TY very much, i dont like hiding behind a fake name and saying stuff. I say what i think and if someone dont like it they know who i am =] but im sure if tanner was on here already he would be saying the same thing. But i understand, Good luck to you and your dogs i will be ready to play friday night and im sure ur boys will be ready to play also. This should be a very good game. And we will prove we are a good team this game, even if we lose friday night i think it will be a close game and i think by us keeping this a good game it will prove to everyone that we are not all talk.
But TY for the compliments!
Everyone is going on about Shelby Valleys running game well ours isnt too bad either we have ran for over 900 yards in three games and thats counting this past week when we didnt have that many offense plays due to the special teams play that has scored three times....and the running clock in the 2nd half which the entire JV team played.Also the JV played most of the 2nd half of the Paintsville game as well. So it should make for a great game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Everyone is going on about Shelby Valleys running game well ours isnt too bad either we have ran for over 900 yards in three games and thats counting this past week when we didnt have that many offense plays due to the special teams play that has scored three times....and the running clock in the 2nd half which the entire JV team played.Also the JV played most of the 2nd half of the Paintsville game as well. So it should make for a great game.

Deff good amount of rushing yards in 3 games but for us we have 1293. I know we havent played alot of good teams and all but thats still a pretty good amount of yards in three games and with 2 of the games the jv being in almost the entire second half.
BJ and Tanner are both class acts, I don't know them personally but I talked to their coaches today and they had nothing but good things to say about these two guys. I can appreciate and respect both of these boys for the hard work they have put in through the off season and its showing week in and out. I am a die hard LC fan but i know good football players when I see them, good luck to both of you guys, I'm sure you wont let the fans down.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:BJ and Tanner are both class acts, I don't know them personally but I talked to their coaches today and they had nothing but good things to say about these two guys. I can appreciate and respect both of these boys for the hard work they have put in through the off season and its showing week in and out. I am a die hard LC fan but i know good football players when I see them, good luck to both of you guys, I'm sure you wont let the fans down.

TY TY very much, I worked very hard over the off-season even when we wasnt lifting, before we even got a new coach i went up 25lbs on my bench over the summer and alot on my squat also and hopefully it will pay off friday. And im sure ur team will be their working hard to stop me and our backs, should be a great game and i cannot wait!:yikes:
Too many quote's for me to quote haha. But first off i want to say thanks Dawg Family for saying you admire me and B.J. Me and him did make these names to prove to people that we can still say what we want on BGR and if someone dont like our opinion, they cant say "if i knew you i would whip you" and stuff like that, because they do know me haha. And second off LCgrad2002 for saying were class acts, Im not trying to be cocky or anything, but me and BJ worked our butt's off day in and day out during the summer while most people are laid back enjoying the summer. Me and bj ran and stayed in shape WHILE we worked out almost every day, and i really do belive this is where it pays off. And as bj said before, i think our backs are equal and should be a field night for our offense's. However i do belive this game will come down to who wants the W the most and it will come down to the O-line. I think but us and LC will be on our O-line's back. Like i say everyday im very anxious for this game and i cant wait for friday night! Goodluck LC and lets play!

And Btw, someone said earlier that me and bj get on here running our mouths and being cocky and stuff, nobody on here can say ive been cocky any whatsoever! LC is a great team and they know it, i cant be cocky against a team like this.! Thanks guys
Tanner you are a great kid, and you deserve anything you get out of football and life, I know your a hard worker and anyone who really likes football no matter what the team is can appreciate a guy like you. good luck man and bj good luck to you and dillon also. lets have a great clean game.
Don't you mean good luck after Friday night? LOL
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Tanner you are a great kid, and you deserve anything you get out of football and life, I know your a hard worker and anyone who really likes football no matter what the team is can appreciate a guy like you. good luck man and bj good luck to you and dillon also. lets have a great clean game.

Thanks alot dude! This could be one of the best games We will have this year. Its gonna be amazing!
Hey LCGrad2002,
Which team are you rooting for here bub? Big Grin
StrayBullet Wrote:Hey LCGrad2002,
Which team are you rooting for here bub? Big Grin

lol you know he is rooting for LC, im telling LC goodluck, does that mean i want my team to lose lol? haha LCgrad is just being a good person haha.
I was wondering the same. I think he has a man crush on SV.
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:lol you know he is rooting for LC, im telling LC goodluck, does that mean i want my team to lose lol? haha LCgrad is just being a good person haha.

Sorry Tanner you dont know this man like I do Confusedhh:
Haha Can't say that i do lol. uh-oh LCgrad, switching sides ? Big Grin
His name should be SVGrad2009 Big Grin
Does sound a little bit better doesnt it? He needs a switch in names doesnt he lol? jk jk
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:Does sound a little bit better doesnt it? He needs a switch in names doesnt he lol? jk jk

That name would seem to suit him better, I am beginning to wonder if he is from Lawrence County or Pike County :biggrin:
Haha im just kidding guys, hes just being a good sport lol! Good job LCgrad2002 haha
Should be a good ole fashioned slobber knocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a die hard LC fan and anyone around this town knows it, I was just giving these two guys their props. There is no man crush and im def not switching my name sorry guys i bleed black and red. It's ok to appreciate hard nosed players when you see them. Good lukc guys go dawgs!!!!!!!!
Bj and tanner, you have a lot of support all over this great country of ours, you would be surprised if you only knew how much, and both of you guys seem to help pull the team around you with the desire to win and win with honor. As you have said you are playing a good team friday night and it will take your best to win and i think you can. Go wildcats!!
dortonite Wrote:Bj and tanner, you have a lot of support all over this great country of ours, you would be surprised if you only knew how much, and both of you guys seem to help pull the team around you with the desire to win and win with honor. As you have said you are playing a good team friday night and it will take your best to win and i think you can. Go wildcats!!

TY much and i hope everyone is their friday night to support us :Thumbs:
Should be a pounding, I take LC-24 SV-9
B.J. Roberts #19 Wrote:TY much and i hope everyone is their friday night to support us :Thumbs:

Haha BJ, you know our fan section, they will forsure be by our sides and they will be there cheering us on haha, but dont get me wrong, we will have ALOT of people there, but not a 1/4 of what lawrence will have haha. But good i love big crowds. ONLY 2 more days and one more practice!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:Haha BJ, you know our fan section, they will forsure be by our sides and they will be there cheering us on haha, but dont get me wrong, we will have ALOT of people there, but not a 1/4 of what lawrence will have haha. But good i love big crowds. ONLY 2 more days and one more practice!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO so exciting lol this has been the longest week of my life! Ready for LC baby:blabbermo
Its time to dance... time to get it on!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Its time to dance... time to get it on!!!!!!

yES!!! and i CAN NOT WAIT!!! :yikes:
Batpuff Wrote:Its time to dance... time to get it on!!!!!!
Hey BP how are the Dawgs looking this week are they pumped for this show down or are they just going about takeing care of
business? It looks like a few of SV boys are really pumped
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next