3. Prestonsburg
4. Whitley County
5. Somerset
6. Lawrence County
7. Belfry
8. Letcher Central
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Perry Central

How did Rockcastle fall out of the top ten. They was just put in there last week, and won 42-14 vs Lincoln County this week. it just doesnt make no sense :HitWall:
Prestonsburg setting at number 3. I like it alot! Good seeing Sheldon Clark in there too. Setting up a good match up at the Rock next week!
I think this is the best the top 10 has looked so far this season.

Polls usually get more accurate as the season progresses anyhow.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think this is the best the top 10 has looked so far this season.

Polls usually get more accurate as the season progresses anyhow.

I agree they do get more accurate but this season has been very odd to say the least. But it looks very well .
finally glad to see perry central crack the list, hoping they will move up more and more as there district play starts after this week
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:1. Bell County
2. Corbin
3. Prestonsburg
4. Whitley County
5. Somerset
6. Lawrence County
7. Belfry
8. Letcher Central
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Perry Central

How did Rockcastle fall out of the top ten. They was just put in there last week, and won 42-14 vs Lincoln County this week. it just doesnt make no sense :HitWall:

I don't understand this poll. Rockcastle wins by almost 30 points in a game that wasn't even THAT close, and drops out of the top ten?!?!?

I hope that Rock takes care of business this Friday and moves into the top 10 again before the Bell game.
This is a pretty good Top 10.

Somerset is way up and are playing inspired football, they may really have a solid shot at making it to Bowling Green IMO

Im also very intrested in seeing how Whitley County finishes up this season, i believe they are highly highly overrated.
The Iceboxx Wrote:This is a pretty good Top 10.

Somerset is way up and are playing inspired football, they may really have a solid shot at making it to Bowling Green IMO

Im also very intrested in seeing how Whitley County finishes up this season, i believe they are highly highly overrated.

I agree..with Whitley it seems like all you have to do is come out in the 1st series and hit them in the mouth and they are done..Bell county did it and had an easy nite
The Iceboxx Wrote:This is a pretty good Top 10.

I agree with you Somerset may be playing the best football in 3A right now as they look to be a team on a mission.
Whitley Co is not overrated. Yes there 1-2 but have been beaten by the #2 and #3 teams in state in 4A, Bell Co and Lexington Cath. Cath only beat them by 10.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Whitley Co is not overrated. Yes there 1-2 but have been beaten by the #2 and #3 teams in state in 4A, Bell Co and Lexington Cath. Cath only beat them by 10.

I totally agree, Whitley is no push over!
Whitley County deserves their spot but to keep Sheldon Clark ninth after going to Johnson Central, which is school that WYMT loves, and wins and Belfry has stuggled to beat Boyd County and Letcher Central. Say alot about their so called knowledge but at least the Cardinals are fourth in Class 3A by the credible AP poll.
Down and Out Wrote:Whitley County deserves their spot but to keep Sheldon Clark ninth after going to Johnson Central, which is school that WYMT loves, and wins and Belfry has stuggled to beat Boyd County and Letcher Central. Say alot about their so called knowledge but at least the Cardinals are fourth in Class 3A by the credible AP poll.

Sheldon Clark beat Breathitt County (1-3) and Johnson Central (0-4) and lost to Lawrence County (3-0) . Belfry has beat Boyd County (0-4) by 14... since when is that barely? Beat Letcher County (3-1) at Letcher in a very good game. And have "barely" lost to Prestonsburg (4-0) by 7 points and a very good Ashland team (4-0) by 2 points. That's why Sheldon Clark remains 9 and Belfry is ranked higher... and the KHSAA ranking have sheldon clark ranked 7th in the state and belfry ranked 14th. I can't wait 5 more weeks until these teams play one another.
It appears that PCC replaced Rock. Pcc beat the ymt darling in Breathit and Rock beat a no name team. I guess that is their reasoning. IMO Rock would Dominate PCC and 3 or possibly 4 more teams in the top 10.Confusedhh:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:It appears that PCC replaced Rock. Pcc beat the ymt darling in Breathit and Rock beat a no name team. I guess that is their reasoning. IMO Rock would Dominate PCC and 3 or possibly 4 more teams in the top 10.Confusedhh:

After the top 3 you could replace or argue any of the teams rankings. Would it be nice if Corbin still had the brass to play Bell? Another #1 - #2 matchup.
There should be no reason why Rock is out of the top 10. No legit reason.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Id say the wymt put perry in because they are or guess one of the hottest teams in eastern kentucky and i cant remember when the commodores started off 3-0.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:1. Bell County
2. Corbin
3. Prestonsburg
4. Whitley County
5. Somerset
6. Lawrence County
7. Belfry
8. Letcher Central
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Perry Central

Perry Central and Letcher Central seem to be overated to me. Rockcastle needs to be in there. Other than that i can see why they are where they are.
Looks good to me! Bell is number one and i know for a fact they won't lose this week. So they should be number one next week.
Happy to see Lawrence County back in the running!!! Glad to see Sheldon Clark hanging on, hope they make some moves upward in the rankings.
easyM Wrote:After the top 3 you could replace or argue any of the teams rankings. Would it be nice if Corbin still had the brass to play Bell? Another #1 - #2 matchup.

I agree, would love to see a Bell Co./Corbin game!! :Thumbs:
Matman Wrote:Perry Central and Letcher Central seem to be overated to me. Rockcastle needs to be in there. Other than that i can see why they are where they are.

Why are they so overated?
Would love to see a Corbin Bell game but don't think that we will see it anytime soon.
Matman Wrote:Perry Central and Letcher Central seem to be overated to me. Rockcastle needs to be in there. Other than that i can see why they are where they are.

What do they have to do to be a normal rate?
way to go letcher central, keep up the hard work!:Clap:
I like the mountain top ten #1 will be bell for the remainder of the season look for p burg to move to #2 soon...:rockon:
kmba32 Wrote:What do they have to do to be a normal rate?

Play a tougher schedule. PCC has only played a Breathitt team who has turned out to be less than expected. LCC lost to a Belfry team in a rebuilding year. Of course i think Belfry will be good by the end of the year but right now they aren't what they usually are. Plus they are both 5a schools. They should beat these smaller schools.
How can u say these perry boys are underrated when they were 21 point underdogs to breathitt then they go down there and beat them by 23 n there own house i think these boys are for real this year and have a well deserving place in the top 10
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Whitley Co is not overrated. Yes there 1-2 but have been beaten by the #2 and #3 teams in state in 4A, Bell Co and Lexington Cath. Cath only beat them by 10.

Agreed, Whitey might have got beat by Bell bad but nobody else in that top 10 could play that close Whitley sould have stayed at number 2.
Let Corbin, Pburg, or Somerset play Lex Cat and Bell and its gonna be a lot worse than when Whitley played themConfusedhh:

cougarpride08 Wrote:There should be no reason why Rock is out of the top 10. No legit reason.[/QUOTE]

[quote=Bobcat_Dad]It appears that PCC replaced Rock. Pcc beat the ymt darling in Breathit and Rock beat a no name team. I guess that is their reasoning. IMO Rock would Dominate PCC and 3 or possibly 4 more teams in the top 10.Confusedhh:

I agree!:Clap: