Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 62 East Ridge 7
Final.

:igiveup:
Well we got to see Mr West in his first game and did he perform! First time he touched the ball, Touchdown on the KO, 2nd time he touch the ball, Touchdown on a punt return, 3rd time he did not score, then several plays later a 65-70 yd touchdown. He is the real deal! This was a hard game to judge as East Ridge was having problems matching up with LC. JV played almost all the 2nd half. Defense was again getting to the ball as several players were always in on the tackles. Dawgs need to keep working hard and take each game on at a time! Good luck to East Ridge next week!
Compare his quickness and speed to previous LC running backs. Could Mr West be the fastest back LC has had?
This was a game for East Ridge too show how they play up too the big dogs. East Ridge has done alot of improving but it will be a while before they can play with these kind of teams.
LC made a BIG statement in this one...
Great win for LC, can i get a history check on this guy, where is he from, any former stats, age, weight, height, ???
Compare his quickness and speed to previous LC running backs. Could Mr West be the fastest back LC has had?

He is without a doubt the fastest I have seen on a LC field, on a punt return he was about 5 yards in front on the defensive player on the 20 yard line and the player starting making up ground and West just found another gear and the waltz into the end zone!
West is the real deal. He may be as fast as what Brian Short was when he was here. He has great vision and is as smooth as can be. He had 5 touches and 3 tds all 3 coming on returns. Id say he had prolly 30 yards on his 2 carries. All of our backs did great, the whole team did great. I'd say the dawgs really do have a great chance at going undefeated in the regular season with a close game against rowan county.
Brian had some speed, but not the fastest player to ever play for LC. I thought he was faster than that.
Brian ran a 4.52 40. Who was faster then Brian?
I know Brian and his family quiet well, watch him play and i never did see a time that fast! Whom was timing him and when?
Tristan Cordle had some wheels. I'm not sure what his 40 time was, but he was faster than Brian IMO. Michael West, Nick Meadows, and Dontae Wright looked faster too. Maybe i'm wrong though.
Anyway we are getting off the post, the whole team played Great Team ball again and can not wait till the next Friday night game, gotta go SPORTS OVERTIME IS ON!
The Dawg Wrote:I know Brian and his family quiet well, watch him play and i never did see a time that fast! Whom was timing him and when?

It was some big combine thing that came to our highschool that year and the times were done by laser. I remember we started out with our thumb on a button and when we took off it started and when we passed the lazer or camera or whatever it was at the end it got our time. I promise you he ran a 4.52.
Michael West ran a 4.43 at the Ohio State combine on electronic time and Lee Ferguson qualified for the State finals of the 100m; in my opinion is probably the fastest. I am glad that this kid has wheels because speed kills, why hadn't he played in the previous games? They have added another weapon in the offense and it is always good when you have too much talent because that mean you are doing something right.
WildDawg Wrote:Tristan Cordle had some wheels. I'm not sure what his 40 time was, but he was faster than Brian IMO. Michael West, Nick Meadows, and Dontae Wright looked faster too. Maybe i'm wrong though.

Your wrong my friend. I ran track with all of those boys and Brian was the fastest with tristan being the closest to him. On the field however is a different story though. Some players just have better game speed like Michael.
Thanks for the correction. If West runs a 4.52, that's ridiculously fast. Back on subject though. Glad the Dawgs got the win tonight. Sounds like they are clicking on all cylinders.
West hadn't played due to not being ruled eligible from his transfer from West Virginia over the summer.
Glad to see lc back in the midst of winning!
Ok didn't know he was from out of state. Glad to have him apart of Bulldog tradition; he is a great player and can help LC out a lot.
WTG Dawgs!!
congrats on a great win lc.
inspiron Wrote:Michael West ran a 4.43 at the Ohio State combine on electronic time and Lee Ferguson qualified for the State finals of the 100m; in my opinion is probably the fastest. I am glad that this kid has wheels because speed kills, why hadn't he played in the previous games? They have added another weapon in the offense and it is always good when you have too much talent because that mean you are doing something right.

:lmao:West did not run a 4.43. Percy Harvin ran a 4.41 at the nfl combine this year and he was one of the fastest players in college football. Are you trying to say west is just as fast as Harvin :lmao:. Come on dude be serious.
inspiron Wrote:Ok didn't know he was from out of state. Glad to have him apart of Bulldog tradition; he is a great player and can help LC out a lot.
He is #1. They will be playing a very good Shelby Valley team next week in Louisa. Hopefully you will get the chance to see them in action. Hunter James #3, Shane Pack, and Caleb Bentley#22 are very good RB's too. The whole LC team is tough. They have a solid Sophomore QB too. Believe the hype, the Bulldogs are back!:redboxer:
I played played ball with mike and graduated with him; was very good friends with him. It was the summer after his sophomore season and when he came back he had it on paper. Me and Mike Copley (coaches at Greenup County) was standing there and we saw it with our own eyes. Call me a lier but I seen what I seen!
Well anyway back on subject im glad to see the dawgs get a big win, congrats to every one that played way to go dawgs!

How about Mr.West he is for real, im anxious to see what he can do next week against Shelby Valley
I think that Mr. West is for real and can't wait to see more of him.
West is not on the roster I have so I am asking his size,height class and where he plays on defense if he does.
And great job on the win.
# 1 Larry West 6'0 170 plays wing back and safety and returns kicks, and how about them ER backs that ran 4.5 fortys? I didnt see one player that could run that fast