Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about the new 50th district and who will win the district?
i personally think that the LYNN CAMP WILDCATS will take this one to the house..... It will be the first time in a long time if the wildcats win. it will be a well deserved win for Coach Pennington and his WILDCATS......GO CATS
"harlem globetrotter #4" Wrote:i personally think that the LYNN CAMP WILDCATS will take this one to the house..... It will be the first time in a long time if the wildcats win. it will be a well deserved win for Coach Pennington and his WILDCATS......GO CATS

The Lynn Camp wildcats are in the 51st district. I look for the cats to win the 51st. But as for the 50th district im gona go with defending state champs...South Laurel
sorry about that i meant to say 51st district..... THX REDMAN :Thumbs:
In the 51th Lynn Camp will be much improved, but the Barbourville Tigers have to be the favorite at this time due to their experience and returning players. Pineville will also return most of their players from last year. Knox Central is a question mark but the Panthers have by far the largest amount of students to choose from and if all of the Barbourville players who should be at Central were there WOW, they would be really tough. I feel L.C may surprise a lot of people this year with a great mix of returnig players plus some fresh faces that can really play.