Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. 63 - Pikeville 7
Sorry about the score error everyone. It was dark so I was guessing
jetpilot Wrote:Great post Panther Thunder! I think people will look back on this time and remember it as when Pikeville turned the corner to start being the old Pikeville again.
That time is coming and it wont be long.
how many yards did Reese have for Boyle.
Boyle County is huge! Pikeville held their own as long as they could on offense. The defense was just overpowered. The Boyle County running back is lighting fast.

Once Pikeville puts things together they'll be pretty darn good!
jetpilot Wrote:Great post Panther Thunder! I think people will look back on this time and remember it as when Pikeville turned the corner to start being the old Pikeville again.

im sorry guys/girls but i dont know where you get your facts from or what game yall were watchin but boyle controlled the entire game from the first whistle to the last at halftime it was 42-7 boyle up, then boyle threw in the back-ups and still romped on to make it 63-7!!! now i do agree that the game shouldnt have been scheduled but that is a coaching/school error!!!
JackFrost Wrote:im sorry guys/girls but i dont know where you get your facts from or what game yall were watchin but boyle controlled the entire game from the first whistle to the last at halftime it was 42-7 boyle up, then boyle threw in the back-ups and still romped on to make it 63-7!!! now i do agree that the game shouldnt have been scheduled but that is a coaching/school error!!!

You're partially correct. Boyle did not control the entire game from whistle to whistle as you have stated. Boyle went up quick 14-0, but Pikeville forced a turnover and fought hard to get the ball into the endzone. There was a definite shift in the momentum until Boyle took control in the 2nd quarter; from there, McShara (sp?) exploded they didn't look back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats BC
On the Interception, Miller has had a pick in each of their games, I would think the kid would play offense since he can catch the ball, nothing towards the other receivers because they are good players as well, but the miller kid seems quick too.
the AD should have over ruled a game like this. not any benefit in playing it. but remember the 60 and 70 point routs pikeville put on teams in years past. wasnt much talk about bad scheduling then. goes around comes around. lot more coming these days.
sportsman Wrote:the AD should have over ruled a game like this. not any benefit in playing it. but remember the 60 and 70 point routs pikeville put on teams in years past. wasnt much talk about bad scheduling then. goes around comes around. lot more coming these days.

Most AD's let the head coach make their own schedule. In this case, Pikeville's coach was clueless and let his ego think instead of his brain therefore scheduling a game that Pikeville had no chance of winning ever...let alone this year! The Boyle Co. loss should be added on to Greenup Co.'s won-loss record!!
Congrats to Boyle...can't wait til they play bell should be another like last years matchup:Thumbs: