• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell vs. East Carter updates
Russell 7

East Carter 0 1st quarter
still 7-0 russell 2:25 to go 1st quarter
my moneys on east carter
Russell 7

East Carter 0 halftime
Very sloppy first half. Russell has been in control the entire half. Both teams making alot of mistakes. Russell has been running alot of kids in and out and the suprise so far has been that Jordan Roark has gone the entire way at Qb for the devils.
FBALL Wrote:Very sloppy first half. Russell has been in control the entire half. Both teams making alot of mistakes. Russell has been running alot of kids in and out and the suprise so far has been that Jordan Roark has gone the entire way at Qb for the devils.
Yeah I thought sparks would be the qb.
Well, I thought it would be Dehoff. Looks like they fooled both of us. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see one or both in the second half. Russell shoul pull away in this one. They are the much better team from what I have seen so far. What Russell is lacking is break away speed.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Yeah I thought sparks would be the qb.

Dang!?, fball sounds like he's calling you out.
AHS86 Wrote:Dang!?, fball sounds like he's calling you out.
No ones calling anyone out I just stated I thought the starter would be sparks and he said he thought it would be dehoff.
East Carter picked off another pass.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:No ones calling anyone out I just stated I thought the starter would be sparks and he said he thought it would be dehoff.

Yeah, I know I followed the little rants on the other threads...
What's the score now?
DevilsWin Wrote:What's the score now?

Russell 7

East Carter 0 with russell driving at the 4 yard line
Russell 14

East Carter 0
Russell 21

East Carter 0

final