Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 2009
PREACHER MAN Wrote:His time a camps has been between 4.4and 4.5. I don't think he looks that fast either but that what he has been timed running the 40 in.

I'm sure those where hand timed as well.

At last years NFL Combine, only around 5 players ran a 4.4 or faster laser timed.
I understand what you mean. I am like you I think he has 4.6 or 4.7 speed. however, that's still pretty quick. I think that it is amazing how much talent that we have in the area. i believe that this will be an exciting season of football for a lot of teams in the area. Can't wait until the 21st of Aug.
KC goes to camp this thurs. I believe that Marion, Rawen, and Pike central are going to be there. this will be a test for KC to see just where they are and what they need to improve on.
Marion will be a big test them.
Sorry Rowan Co. for the misspelling earlier.
It is Pikeville that will be at the camp, not Pike Central
My self i can't wait for FOOTBALL season
to start Knox central should have a very
good team this year but there Schedule
a little weaker this year then last that may hurt them later on in the season the
playoff's but i see them going 7-3 on the season i would love to see them go 10-0
they can they just have to want it more then last year they had a great season in 2008 lets just see if they can be a better team this year they have some big boys on the line on both sides of the ball all i can say GOOD LUCK PANTHERS im behind you guys all the way .