Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 2009
After last year noone at East Ridge is overlooking Grundy.
Thats kind of scary if East Ridge overlooked Grundy last year. Grundy has had a past tradition of good teams.
Its not all that they overlooked them. They just thought the score fomr the 07 game where they lost in the final seconds would be enought to have a win aganise this years team. And they were just out played late in the 2nd quarter. ER was also without several players including Tommy Bingham and Payton Ratliff which were two huge losses at linebacker at the time. But no excuses this year.
ER will beat Grundy this year if they play like everyone knows they can
Phelps W after that really don't know.
Possibly a win over S.V., With all that's going on over there. Possibly a win over South Floyd but they got the Newsome kid from Rowan, he's a player. Mabey 3-7.
7 and 3 or 8 and 2
i dont think they will go 3-7.maybe 6-4 or 7-3.if they play good they can go 8-2.
i say that cause east ridge is coming back with most of their starters and next year will be the same cause this year there is only going to be sophomores and juniors starting most of the time.
i agree
dallasfan Wrote:i dont think they will go 3-7.maybe 6-4 or 7-3.if they play good they can go 8-2.
i say that cause east ridge is coming back with most of their starters and next year will be the same cause this year there is only going to be sophomores and juniors starting most of the time.

How the Warriors will do next season will be on how well these seniors will lead their team. Like I said in previous posts anything less then a 5-5 season would be a shame. I dont understand how you can say only juniors and sophomores are going to start. You got Wes Ray a 2 year starter, Danny Bailey a 2 year starter and Keith May a 3 year starter coming back for there senior season. Along with Channing Pugh at a possible FB position and Linebacker. IMO these 4 players and there leadership will either make or break this years team. After next season It will be a tough "Re-Re-Building" year. But good luck this year Brad and good luck Warriors.
Payton Elswick will be back for his senior year...i know that for a fact Wink
Well thats great. Another monster on the line for the Warriors. He'll do great on the line along side Bailey, May, and Ray.
dallasfan Wrote:i dont think they will go 3-7.maybe 6-4 or 7-3.if they play good they can go 8-2.

yea thats a great assumption since the starters from last year got the job done so well :lmao:

the season has not even started yet you have no clue whos gonna start
who do you play for man?
baseballfan606 Wrote:who do you play for man?

ive not played for years now
oh ok...
but anyways ER has a good shot at being good if the rumors are true and payton elswick comes out also a player ive seen progress is channing pugh he was back up QB last year but is looking like a good fit in the FB spot
Yeah, Peyton is coming back for sure and Channing is going to be a starting at FB, so I say a 8-2 or a 7-3 record is possible this year.
Dallasfan, if your wanting too see who will prob starting this year check this out:

Offense;
QB: Bryan Casey (Junior)
RB: Patrick Casey/Dalton Lewis(Junior)
FB: Channing Pugh(Senior)
WR: Daniel Kelly(Senior)
WR: Dalton Lewis(Junior)
WR: Andrew Ratliff(Junior)
C: Wes Ray(Senior)
LG: Danny Bailey(Senior)
LT: Keith May(Senior)
RG: Joesph Hickman(Junior)
RT: Payton Elswick(Senior)

Defense;
DE: Payton Elswick(Senior)
DE: Keith May(Senior)
DT: Danny Bailey(Senior)
DT: Wes Ray(Senior)
LOLB: Joesph Hickman(Junior)
MLB: Alex Smith (Senior)
ROLB:Channing Pugh(Senior)
CB: Daniel Kelly(Senior)
CB: Dalton Lewis(Junior)
FS: Patrick Casey(Junior)
SS: Bryan Casey(Junior)
If all of those kids stick with it this year I would almost bet on it thats your starters.
Real Badman Wrote:Dallasfan, if your wanting too see who will prob starting this year check this out:

Offense;

Defense;

Hickman will be attending Haysi next year...i was told that yesterday by the coaching staff and his father. Kelly at wide out...could get nasty xD
Real Badman Wrote:Dallasfan, if your wanting too see who will prob starting this year check this out:

Offense;

Defense;

you forgot to mention Micheal stiltner he will most likely be rotated in and out of the backfield with Dalton and Patrick you could also see him play alot of wide out instead of Dalton or Daniel another good player that everybody is forgetting is Tyler Ratliff he can be a big help were ever you put him
i agree east ridge will have a much better o line and much better d line next year
what about brenton beltcher? he's a good player to
warriors#55 Wrote:ER will beat Grundy this year if they play like everyone knows they can

:igiveup:might wanna have one of these handy when them Grundy boys come over this year......
Walkman39 Wrote:you forgot to mention Micheal stiltner he will most likely be rotated in and out of the backfield with Dalton and Patrick you could also see him play alot of wide out instead of Dalton or Daniel another good player that everybody is forgetting is Tyler Ratliff he can be a big help were ever you put him

I heard a rumor that Michael Stiltner may be transferring.
warriors#55 Wrote:what about brenton beltcher? he's a good player to

Hes strong is all. He proved last year he has no knowlage or ability what so ever, he was given more too one chance too prove himself last season and didnt do it. and with this year theres not going to be many open spots so he better show up early to play. Maybe be able too take the positions I had Joesph Hickman at. But IMO Thanks Walkman39 I forgot about Tyler Ratliff. He will prob playing an OLB.
ok name the starter again real badman
dallasfan Wrote:I heard a rumor that Michael Stiltner may be transferring.

hmmm i havent heard this one yet but it would be a big loss for ER he was a big part of the team last year I also heard rumors today a few other players werent playing so this may be true
these RUMORS are not true. Stiltner is playing for sure.

Who are the other players?
Oh I agree. Stiltner is a big part of the Special Teams. I believe he ran a TD back at SV