•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9
He played football there back in the 80's, that's his only ties.
Im surprised they would be able to lure a coach out of louisville to come to e ky even with some ties unless he feels its time to come home. Looks like he has been fairly successful at dupont.
The guy were talking about was at Iroquois. If it's the same guy.
So we're talking about Jeff Norman?
I don't know 100%(lol) Dupont quote eliminates that, but the other quote seems to indicate it. ????????
bigperm47 Wrote:Im surprised they would be able to lure a coach out of louisville to come to e ky even with some ties unless he feels its time to come home. Looks like he has been fairly successful at dupont.

Dupont Manual or Iroquois?
I have done a little homework and I would say iroquois. He was ther for 1 year and spent 1 yr as the coach at morgan. combined he won 4 games in both years?????????
Doeas anyone know if this is official or just speculation?
bigperm47 Wrote:I have done a little homework and I would say iroquois. He was ther for 1 year and spent 1 yr as the coach at morgan. combined he won 4 games in both years?????????

He won those games when it wasn't expected of him...4 wins in 2 years at 2 struggling programs is an accomplishment imo. he's a young coach also. this will only be his third year as a HC. lets see what he can do.
If this is true this will be the worst coach ever hired at SV. This is unreal, and shows that FD has no clue.
P.C.Defense Wrote:Tell me his initials aren't J.N.?????

Is this a good thing or bad thing?
You people are unbeleivable. You whine and complain because Valley hasn't hired a coach and then when they do hire you still whine and complain. But I expected as much. Give the guy a chance. If you are one of those local guys eyeing the job it's obvious to me they didn't want to hire you. Downing the new coach is just like saying to the team you have no chance in ****. The community needs to get behind Coach Norman and help in any way possible. He's going to need it this late in the game. If everything you have to say is negative then please just keep it to yourself. It really doesn't matter who they hired because some would have been negative. :ChairHit: Good Luck Coach Norman and The Valley Football Team.
Is it offical?
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)