Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRC's Vinny Zollo to De-Commit from UK
2011 prospect out of Clark County, Vinny Zollo is expected to de-commit from Kentucky according to multiple sources.

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/c...CID=960471
Wonder if he would help our program?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Was he a high recruit for the wildcats?
After BCG went I think he changed his mind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Good decision by Zollo. He is long at 6'8, but really isn't athletic or quick enough to play under John Calipari IMO.

I wish him the very best of luck.
He is comparable to Scott County's Euton. He can shoot, post-up and all but he isn't very athletic. He has some good size and should land a D1 scholarship.
This is a smart move by Zollo. It is obvious Coach Cal was not high on him. I wish him the best, but I don't UK was the right place for him.
I think this is a smart move by Zollo. He is going to be a solid player at the next level...just not at UK. He doesn't fit Cal's system very well and I'm sure he saw the writing on the wall when Cal didn't contact him right away when he got the job.

Good luck to Vinny...someone will want him and pick him up.
Good decision by Zollo. Many colleges were interested, but with the verbal to UK still there, they were not fully recruiting him. Now that he has opened it up, he will find the right school and coach that he will fit into. Best of luck Vinny, I have enjoyed watching you play in the 10th region.
I think Vinny is going to be playing for JR Hammond at Alice Lloyd College when its all said and done.
warmachine Wrote:I think Vinny is going to be playing for JR Hammond at Alice Lloyd College when its all said and done.

Doubtful...Vinny is a much bigger prospect than that.

That comment is very disrespectful to his abilities and talent.
warmachine Wrote:I think Vinny is going to be playing for JR Hammond at Alice Lloyd College when its all said and done.

Tell that to OK State, and Maryland, that has already made offers. He will just be a Jr, there will be lots of more offers to come.

kywldcat01 Wrote:Doubtful...Vinny is a much bigger prospect than that.

That comment is very disrespectful to his abilities and talent.

I agree. I can not understand why some people have to be negative against a kid , just because of where they play high school. I want all Kentucky boys do well, and go on to the next level. It dosn't matter what high school team they play for.