Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 2009
Does anyone know their official 09 schedule yet?
i think they have belfry,bell,breathitt,sheldon clark,asland, not sure of the rest but theres you some that i am preatty sure of..
Boyle County.
Lake Horn, MIS.
Bell County.
Sheldon Clark
Middlesboro.
Breathitt County.
Woodford County.
Montgomery County.
Ashland.
Belfry.
allstate89 Wrote:Boyle County.
Lake Horn, MIS.
Bell County.
Sheldon Clark
Middlesboro.
Breathitt County.
Woodford County.
Montgomery County.
Ashland.
Belfry.

Looks pretty good. You really have only 3-4 easy wins, Sheldon Clark, M'boro and Woodford, possibly Montgomery???

Not sure about the Miss. bunch if they are like the Canadians last year it will be easy too.

Looks like a good way to get ready for the playoffs. The killer B's will get them ready for the playoff's, Boyle, Bell, Breathit and Belfry.
thats better than belfry good job jc
What does JC have coming back next year? And what do you think that their record will be at the end of the regular season. I look for them to 8-2 with losses to Bell and Breathitt.
Amped 88 Wrote:What does JC have coming back next year? And what do you think that their record will be at the end of the regular season. I look for them to 8-2 with losses to Bell and Breathitt.

at 1st i picked jc to beat bell and breahitt and belfry, i looked at all they lost and bell and breahitt for sure should beat them ,belfry not sure yet..they may not be as good as last year..
Bell is the only game I see having alot of trouble with. I think Ashland and Boyle will be tougher games than Breathitt.
JC is losing a couple of key linemen, but they should have a couple kids in place that can do the job. The backfield will be more explosive than last year, I believe. JJ Jude stepping in Richardson's spot with Dillion and Bratton, and a VERY mobile QB in JK Hall.
A name to watch on the defensive side will be DJ Ousley. He could be a monster the next 2 years, in my opinion.

Charlie Dotson returns for Belfry doesn't he? If so, I think that game will be the usual dogfight, as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Bell is the only game I see having alot of trouble with. I think Ashland and Boyle will be tougher games than Breathitt.
JC is losing a couple of key linemen, but they should have a couple kids in place that can do the job. The backfield will be more explosive than last year, I believe. JJ Jude stepping in Richardson's spot with Dillion and Bratton, and a VERY mobile QB in JK Hall.
A name to watch on the defensive side will be DJ Ousley. He could be a monster the next 2 years, in my opinion.

Charlie Dotson returns for Belfry doesn't he? If so, I think that game will be the usual dogfight, as well.

no he is gone
cuppett777 Wrote:no he is gone
I was confused about it. I was thinking he was gone, but then I thought one of the backs returned this year. Is Varney the one returning? Dotson wore 28, correct?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Johnson Central needs to remember that all roads to the state go to Highlands, and I hope that one day we dethrown the bluebirds up north.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:I was confused about it. I was thinking he was gone, but then I thought one of the backs returned this year. Is Varney the one returning? Dotson wore 28, correct?

you are correct
Quote:Bell is the only game I see having alot of trouble with. I think Ashland and Boyle will be tougher games than Breathitt.

I don't know how you think Breathitt is going to be an EASY one! Would like to hear the reasoning behind this one!
King Leonidas Wrote:I don't know how you think Breathitt is going to be an EASY one! Would like to hear the reasoning behind this one!

breahitt will probaly beat jc this year
cuppett777 Wrote:breahitt will probaly beat jc this year

I think so too along with Bell County.
I am not really sure about Bell, but if I were a betting man (which I'm not) I would bet JC beats Breathitt. The Bobcats are always tough, but JCHS is still out for blood and hungry for that first state championship. I haven't coached there in four years, but I still keep up with the Eagles. When I was there, my first three years, if anyone would have said JC some day getting to the dance... you would have been laughed at. It just goes to show what resources and dedication can do. Good coaching doesn't hurt, either... ha ha ha
Didn't I hear that JC's Defensive coach will be coaching at another school in 09? If this is true who will step in?
ATVrider Wrote:Didn't I hear that JC's Defensive coach will be coaching at another school in 09? If this is true who will step in?

Dunno. I am not sure who is still there.
Not defensive coach, offensive linemen coach. Coach Burchett got a head coaching job at Greenup County I think. He will be greatly missed as I played under him this year. I can't wait for football season, I heard Jc has St. X on the schedule this year, is there any truth behind this?
Haven't heard that one. I have heard though that Horn Lake is trying to get out of their contract with JC.
ryandamaste5 Wrote:Not defensive coach, offensive linemen coach. Coach Burchett got a head coaching job at Greenup County I think. He will be greatly missed as I played under him this year. I can't wait for football season, I heard Jc has St. X on the schedule this year, is there any truth behind this?

Coach Burchett will be Powell County's Head Coach for 2009.
Oh thats it. He had a offensive linemen job at Greenup but got the Head Coaching job at Powell County. One thing is for sure, he will make them a powerhouse for spawning good linemen and running the ball. Good luck Coach Burchett!
ryandamaste5 Wrote:Oh thats it. He had a offensive linemen job at Greenup but got the Head Coaching job at Powell County. One thing is for sure, he will make them a powerhouse for spawning good linemen and running the ball. Good luck Coach Burchett!

I worked with him at JC. He is a very good O-line coach. I learned a lot from him. O-line coaches often make fine head coaches. I believe this is the case, here. He knows his stuff.
7-3 Or 8-2
GRIFFIN Wrote:7-3 Or 8-2

I am not gonna jump that far ahead, but I believe the W column will have more in it than the L column.
8-2
schedule has not been confirmed yet. but i am hearing highlands and jc might play this year.
nope
cougarpride08 Wrote:8-2

I dunno. I am a little biased, but I may go out on a limb and say 10-0... if a few key things happen. I am not sure what those key things are, but it will be fun to watch and see.
Are they playing Saint X this year?