Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class AA Region 4, Dist. 7 & 8 Playoff Picture
As it stands right now, Prestonsburg is the #4 seed. They will either have to travel to #1 seed Leslie in District 7.

Also, as of right now #1 seed Belfry will be playing #4 seed Knott Central in the first round of the playoffs at Belfry.

#4 seed Prestonsburg still has a shot at a #3 seed depending on what #2 seed Sheldon Clark & #3 seed Shelby Valley does in the final 2 weeks.

If the season ended today here's how it would be:

Belfry 5-0

Sheldon Clark 4-1

Shelby Valley 3-2

Prestonsburg 2-2

Leslie County 4-0

Middlesboro 3-0

Breathitt County 1-1

Knott Co. Central 0-2

[size=1]*Records are District only

Week 1 Playoffs

# 4 KCC @ # 1 Belfry

# 3 Shelby Valley @ # 2 Middlesboro

# 4 Prestonsburg @ # 1 Leslie Co.

# 3 Breathitt Co. @ # 2 Sheldon Clark

Week 2 Playoffs-Regional Championship

KCC/Belfry winner vs. Shelby Valley/Middlesboro winner

Prestonsburg winner vs. Breathitt Co./Sheldon Clark winner

Week 3 State-Semifinals @ Russell or Fleming Co.

TBA

[/size]
Is Knott Co. Central in Belfry's district?? I didn't think they were, if they're not then if they beat Cawood they're the 4th seed from district 7 then. At least that's what I was thinking, correct me if I'm wrong?? KCC stands at 0-2 in district play currently. Also, if P-burg were to defeat Shelby Valley this Friday wouldn't they be the 3 seed and travel to Middlesboro unless Breathitt were to defeat the Boro' this Friday. Again correct me if I'm wrong???
MOJO Wrote:Also, if P-burg were to defeat Shelby Valley this Friday wouldn't they be the 3 seed and travel to Middlesboro unless Breathitt were to defeat the Boro' this Friday. Again correct me if I'm wrong???

KCC is not in Belfry's district,they are in Dist.7

Also, all of this was only if the season ended today...it is totally hypothetical.It was only meant to give everyone a projected picture of how everything is shaping up for the playoffs.
Good Job BP. Of course you can put P-burg at the #3 spot.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Good Job BP. Of course you can put P-burg at the #3 spot.

I know I could, but they havent earned it yet. It all depends on what SC & SV does and P'burg has to win out.
BelfryPride Wrote:KCC is not in Belfry's district,they are in Dist.7

Also, all of this was only if the season ended today...it is totally hypothetical.It was only meant to give everyone a projected picture of how everything is shaping up for the playoffs.

Missed that season ending today, sorry about that. Good job!!!
MOJO Wrote:Missed that season ending today, sorry about that. Good job!!!

No problem.........Smile
Prestonsburg should beat Shelby Valley.. so I see them being #3
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Prestonsburg should beat Shelby Valley.. so I see them being #3
Yeah, but P'Burg SHOULD have beaten several teams this year.
Difficult to figure out the blackcats.