•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Wall Update...
Navajo4life Wrote:I will be more than happy to take TALENT over experience and NO TALENT. If Wall does not come, then Kentucky will be really good by the end of the year, but if Wall does come, then Kentucky is going to be really good at the beginning of the year...

Do you honestly believe that Kentucky will loose 7-10 games next season? If you do, then take off those red color glasses and look at it objectively

Yeah I really do think that...and yes by the start of the season they will not look good but the end they will I say sweet 16 and around 7- 10 loses
PUKE? Do you honestly believe that PUKE is going to be superior in talent to UK? I thought that Looserville would blow Kentucky out last year, but they won on a 28' foot shot by Salsa and now you loose your best player (T-Will) and your second best player (Earl Clark) and your floor general (McGee) and who did UK loose? (Carter) who did not see the floor versus Looserville.

Patterson will dominate Samuels this year just like last year, Cousins will take Jennings off the dribble and let's not talk about the back court just yet, that will come.....
I can see them loosing 5 games, probably 2 in the pre-conference, however, that will change if Wall comes to Kentucky... UNC will stack up with Kentucky in the front court, but not in the back court if Wall is there.... IU, not worried about that game... Looserville, will be close but with all the distractions that Slick Rick will have before and during the game, that could be 10 points in UK favor... UCONN, is a toss up at Madison Square Garden...
Navajo4life Wrote:I can see them loosing 5 games, probably 2 in the pre-conference, however, that will change if Wall comes to Kentucky... UNC will stack up with Kentucky in the front court, but not in the back court if Wall is there.... IU, not worried about that game... Looserville, will be close but with all the distractions that Slick Rick will have before and during the game, that could be 10 points in UK favor... UCONN, is a toss up at Madison Square Garden...

I say that IU is a win, theVILLE beats them, UConn Uk by 15-20...the lost everyone...why would it be a toss....if they cant beat UCONN then they may lose 15+ games....jeeezzzee
Navajo4life Wrote:PUKE? Do you honestly believe that PUKE is going to be superior in talent to UK? I thought that Looserville would blow Kentucky out last year, but they won on a 28' foot shot by Salsa and now you loose your best player (T-Will) and your second best player (Earl Clark) and your floor general (McGee) and who did UK loose? (Carter) who did not see the floor versus Looserville.

Patterson will dominate Samuels this year just like last year, Cousins will take Jennings off the dribble and let's not talk about the back court just yet, that will come.....

Samuels played a whole 5 minutes and Jennings will dominate PP....Cousins should start over PP
Navajo4life Wrote:I can see them loosing 5 games, probably 2 in the pre-conference, however, that will change if Wall comes to Kentucky... UNC will stack up with Kentucky in the front court, but not in the back court if Wall is there.... IU, not worried about that game... Looserville, will be close but with all the distractions that Slick Rick will have before and during the game, that could be 10 points in UK favor... UCONN, is a toss up at Madison Square Garden...

OK loses in the pre conference....Florida will beat them once...tenn...and Miss st.
How will Tenn beat them if Tenn could not beat them last year? If Nick Calathes stays in the draft, there is no way that FLorida beats UK next year... Miss State could be difficult, but I believe that it's at home, I maybe wrong, but if at home, that will be a win...

The only reason played only 5 minutes is due to foul problems because he cannot guard Patrick Patterson and by the way, Cousins and Patterson will start together. Patterson at the 4 and Cousins at 5, then you come off the bench with Orton, Pilgrim and Stevenson. Who will guard them? Swoopshire? Goode? Van Treese? I don't think so, to much depth...
Navajo4life Wrote:How will Tenn beat them if Tenn could not beat them last year? If Nick Calathes stays in the draft, there is no way that FLorida beats UK next year... Miss State could be difficult, but I believe that it's at home, I maybe wrong, but if at home, that will be a win...

The only reason played only 5 minutes is due to foul problems because he cannot guard Patrick Patterson and by the way, Cousins and Patterson will start together. Patterson at the 4 and Cousins at 5, then you come off the bench with Orton, Pilgrim and Stevenson. Who will guard them? Swoopshire? Goode? Van Treese? I don't think so, to much depth...

What ever man....watch and see....INJURIES COULD HURT THEM TOO AS ALWAYS PP has never played in a NCAA tourney came due to injuries.... Florida beat them last year....right...and tenn is losing none neither...the series should be split....Miss St. cam into rupp last year and won....come on it is away....and yeah its a loss probaly...but no doubt this tam will be much improved....Give coach Cal a 2-4 years and they will be in the FINAL FOUR...but doubtful to happen any sooner....
The last I checked, Tyler Smith has entered into the draft and projected to be a first round draft pick, so I believe that he stays in the draft. I'm not predicting a final four or a National Championship, just for us to be competitive and make a run to the final four....

If they loose all 3 that you mentioned, that's 3 losses plus one or possibly two more in the pre-conference. That's 5 losses going into the SEC Tournament... Not 7-10 that you predicted..
theVILLE Wrote:I dont care if he comes or not....but believe me Suckytucky will get beat by theVILLE next season and probaly lose 7 to 10 more games....but yet all those loses will ost likely be early...I am assuming they play team that can dribble the ball not Onedia and Pikevill, gardner webb and VMI and stuff...
PLAY DUKE AND SEE IF THEY ARE A REAL TEAM or MICH. St. the team I PICK TO BE THE CHAMPS NEXT SEASON

No way the cards win next year..
it would be great to kick Puke's a** every year as for Mich State they don't belong on the same floor as UK.
i thought this was a wall thread!!!!!!!!!!
beasy_bo Wrote:i thought this was a wall thread!!!!!!!!!!

yea me 2
it is about wall but i had to respond to the ville.
So the consinces is that Wall is going to pick between the U and UK.
Wall is down between Miami and UK? To all of us UK believers, there is no contest, but I guess there is with John Wall or Brian Clifton
I understand what the kid is thinking. You have the U, with south beach just across the road, all kinds of hott chicks, and warm weather all year round. If he did come to UK he could very well win a championship and be player of the year. I wounder what Wall will go for, all the ladies or a ring?
I hope he takes a chance at the ring..but i would sure take the ladies:biggrin:
king360 Wrote:I hope he takes a chance at the ring..but i would sure take the ladies:biggrin:

Understandable, But With A Ring he Goes Very High in Next years Draft
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Understandable, But With A Ring he Goes Very High in Next years Draft

He will more than likely still go early without a ring..but like i said i hope he tries for the ring
No matter what we need to understand that this is going to be a wait and see for two months tops. We win games on the floor not because we have the best recruiting class in the nation. Who had the best last year, and how far did they go in the tourney?
Evan Daniels is reporting on Rivals that Wall is finally ready to make a decision tomorrow on his college choice?

Where have I heard that before? If this is true, then this is a great sign for UK
I feel for the guy that has to give up his scholarship to a one and done. That life isn't it?
A lot of rumors going around that Wall has an "announcement" to make tomorrow. Posters on other boards seem to think that if he has decided on a school, it will indeed be Kentucky.
It is really this for Wall.
Got to UK and compete for a championship.
Got to Miami to lay on South Beach and await the NBA.
Put yourself in his shoes at his age and make the choice.
I'm going to South Beach if I knew I was one and done, because apparently winning a championship isn't the main focus anyways! The kid is a stud and I hope he does come even if he is a one and done!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I'm going to South Beach if I knew I was one and done, because apparently winning a championship isn't the main focus anyways! The kid is a stud and I hope he does come even if he is a one and done!

Dead on! :Thumbs:

I really don't want the kid here. He could care less about what the name on the "Front" of the jersey says.
Navajo4life Wrote:The last I checked, Tyler Smith has entered into the draft and projected to be a first round draft pick, so I believe that he stays in the draft. I'm not predicting a final four or a National Championship, just for us to be competitive and make a run to the final four....

If they loose all 3 that you mentioned, that's 3 losses plus one or possibly two more in the pre-conference. That's 5 losses going into the SEC Tournament... Not 7-10 that you predicted..

I say they lose more than 2 games before the SEC play....you said that not me...I say 4-6
Amun-Ra Wrote:It is really this for Wall.
Got to UK and compete for a championship.
Got to Miami to lay on South Beach and await the NBA.
Put yourself in his shoes at his age and make the choice.

Well I am around his age a few year older but I would go to miami...he will the bif fish in a mudhole....lol....and he will be one and done...why not give bledsoe the exoierence and possibly win a championship the next year...or atleast the final four
theVILLE Wrote:Well I am around his age a few year older but I would go to miami...he will the bif fish in a mudhole....lol....and he will be one and done...why not give bledsoe the exoierence and possibly win a championship the next year...or atleast the final four

Whoa, Bledsoe is good enough to take this team to the Champsionship next year. Wall is a Ball first player. We have Patterson and Meeks who HAVE to have the Ball in their hands on the offensive side of the floor. They will not have it if Wall is here. Bledsoe is a "disher" first scorer 2nd. He is who we need and this team has a better chance to win as a team than a one player ball hog
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next