• Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Wall Update...
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Supermodel With Herpes LOL

Lets hope john wall dont have aids
that was my favorite quote too
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Or maybe you forgot what you said, and were too lazy to go back and check it.:Thumbs:

Wait, I'm confused, was that not you who posted both of these. :lmao:
No I never forgot or was to lazy to go back and look at what I said. (Why would someone B&E anyway, to take something?????) you took three words from a sarcastic QUESTION to argue about. I can see why you might be confused. Man we could argue forever but I'm done. I respect your opinion on this subject (john wall) but I respectfully disagree !!!!!!!!!!!
I think that Wall is holding out until Knott County hires a coach.haha
Regardless if he picks UK or not we are gonna be smokin... I say if he passes on UK then heck with him he missed part of being history and playing at the most prestigious place ever.
Hilbily Wrote:Regardless if he picks UK or not we are gonna be smokin... I say if he passes on UK then heck with him he missed part of being history and playing at the most prestigious place ever.

Well said.
according to Zagsblog Wall is down to 2 Schools Kentucky and Miami and he is leaning toward Kentucky.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2009/05/12/sourc...ing-notes/
Strikeout King Wrote:according to Zagsblog Wall is down to 2 Schools Kentucky and Miami and he is leaning toward Kentucky.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2009/05/12/sourc...ing-notes/

KSR reported this false.
John Wall's adviser told SI.com that it was "accurate to assume" that Wall is down to Duke, UK, and Miami.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:John Wall's adviser told SI.com that it was "accurate to assume" that Wall is down to Duke, UK, and Miami.

When is he going to make a decision?
i think may the 18th or 20th what i heard someone say not sure
Its May 20th, though Wall doesnt have to make his decision by them.
C.Clair Wrote:Its May 20th, though Wall doesnt have to make his decision by them.

Exactly. I think Wall will drag it out to an even later date than that.
Is he beyond challenging the NBA rules and declaring???
Yes, Wall has made it clear that he doesnt want to go to the NBA, he wants to play one year of college basketball.
i look for him to go play for duke cause rumor has it that his adviser and aau coach have been saying that hes leaning alot toward duke but i say he wont commit on the 18th or 20th later on in the month i believe he will make his decision
The rumor is that he is going to Miami not dUKe. And somehow UK is the darkhorse in this race.
like to have him but we can do just fine without him as well
cuppett777 Wrote:like to have him but we can do just fine without him as well

I believe so as well. Because as every one else is saying he's one and done in college. So, I believe we just need to focus on Bledsoe. But, that's just my opinion.
C.Clair Wrote:The rumor is that he is going to Miami not dUKe. And somehow UK is the darkhorse in this race.

dont understand where you are getting your information from. Every site I have read and that is not just Kentucky sites, but national sites say Kentucky is at the top of his list.
MIAMI is where this kid is headed.....i have an aunt who leaves in MIAMI and she actually works with the coaches family at the hospital....and it is just a matter of time til he commits to MIAMI...he is trying to wait and see at all the freet tours he can get....he wants to visit as many coleges as possible....
well let him go there..
crazyfan4 Wrote:dont understand where you are getting your information from. Every site I have read and that is not just Kentucky sites, but national sites say Kentucky is at the top of his list.

I don't see where anyone is getting their information. Wall wants to go to Kentucky, but his handler, and soon to be agent, Clifton, thinks Duke is the best fit for him. I also read on another site that Wall has narrowed his list to two schools, Kentucky and Miami, Kentucky being the favorite. So to me it sounds like it's between UK, Duke, and Miami. I honestly think he'll choose Kentucky, no other decision would make sense.
theVILLE Wrote:MIAMI is where this kid is headed.....i have an aunt who leaves in MIAMI and she actually works with the coaches family at the hospital....and it is just a matter of time til he commits to MIAMI...he is trying to wait and see at all the freet tours he can get....he wants to visit as many coleges as possible....

This is definitely believable. Wink

I'm not really worried about getting him. Sure, it would be nice to have him on the roster, but if not UK will still be a much improved team and that's all we can hope for. We can't expect them to be a top 5 team next year when a coaching change has just occurred and we have basically a whole new roster. Personally, I'm just hoping to be at least ranked every single day of next season. Smile
true_blue221 Wrote:This is definitely believable. Wink

I'm not really worried about getting him. Sure, it would be nice to have him on the roster, but if not UK will still be a much improved team and that's all we can hope for. We can't expect them to be a top 5 team next year when a coaching change has just occurred and we have basically a whole new roster. Personally, I'm just hoping to be at least ranked every single day of next season. Smile

good point, i am tired of hearing hes going here and going there,if hes coming here welcome if not see u...
Word is a coach has put an ultimatum on Wall to make a decision and the decision could come as early as tomorrow.

Some are saying that it is Calipari. If so Kentucky could be pulling out of the recruitment of Wall.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Word is a coach has put an ultimatum on Wall to make a decision and the decision could come as early as tomorrow.

Some are saying that it is Calipari. If so Kentucky could be pulling out of the recruitment of Wall.

KSR is reporting that No Coach has put a ultimatum on Wall and that his list of schools is down to 4 Kentucky, Miami, Duke and Florida, the first 3 are mentioned more than the 4th scool
John Wall himself has said that he will NOT take any more visits because he does not have too. The Ville is SCARED that if John Wall comes to Kentucky, the beat down that his Looserville TURDS will get will be a lot worse if John Wall is there, then if he is not.....

"Give me Wall, or give me DEATH"
true_blue221 Wrote:This is definitely believable. Wink

correct....everyone got there hopes up with billy G and thiought it was a different world and UK was the best again...well yeah there on the right track but really going from the NIT to National Champions the next....not going to happen....and nearly a all new lineup....I say by the end of the year they are a true top 10 team...but the start of the season there will be some upset cats....if they play a tough schedule....because they are to young...sure PP and outside chance of meeks....but thats all the talent you have coming back....
Navajo4life Wrote:John Wall himself has said that he will NOT take any more visits because he does not have too. The Ville is SCARED that if John Wall comes to Kentucky, the beat down that his Looserville TURDS will get will be a lot worse if John Wall is there, then if he is not.....

"Give me Wall, or give me DEATH"

I dont care if he comes or not....but believe me Suckytucky will get beat by theVILLE next season and probaly lose 7 to 10 more games....but yet all those loses will ost likely be early...I am assuming they play team that can dribble the ball not Onedia and Pikevill, gardner webb and VMI and stuff...
PLAY DUKE AND SEE IF THEY ARE A REAL TEAM or MICH. St. the team I PICK TO BE THE CHAMPS NEXT SEASON
I will be more than happy to take TALENT over experience and NO TALENT. If Wall does not come, then Kentucky will be really good by the end of the year, but if Wall does come, then Kentucky is going to be really good at the beginning of the year...

Do you honestly believe that Kentucky will loose 7-10 games next season? If you do, then take off those red color glasses and look at it objectively
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next