• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PePe Siva
theVILLE Wrote:NO that wasnt toward you it was everyone else

OIC
the fact that you quoted me just confused me
my bad
Aslan Wrote:Not at all.
Horrible comparison.
I'm also pretty sure Sosa was a 4 not a 5star.

Horrible comparison? There both around the same size and there both known more as scoring guards just instead of distributers. There both cocky wannna be gangsters just like the rest of louisville's players.:Thumbs:
Siva will be an outstanding player in the Big East. I like his tenacity
TheONLY1 Wrote:Horrible comparison? There both around the same size and there both known more as scoring guards just instead of distributers. There both cocky wannna be gangsters just like the rest of louisville's players.:Thumbs:

Cocky wanna be gangsters that will whip UK next year:1: :Cheerlead :1: :Cheerlead
cards23 Wrote:Cocky wanna be gangsters that will whip UK next year:1: :Cheerlead :1: :Cheerlead

Kinda like pitino is whipping the equipment managers wifes a**.Confusedhh:
TheONLY1 Wrote:Horrible comparison? There both around the same size and there both known more as scoring guards just instead of distributers. There both cocky wannna be gangsters just like the rest of louisville's players.:Thumbs:

Siva is a better shooter, ball handler, and overall player than Sosa. He is also much more athetic than Sosa too.
BTW, Siva is a hardcore christian.
Aslan Wrote:Siva is a better shooter, ball handler, and overall player than Sosa. He is also much more athetic than Sosa too.
BTW, Siva is a hardcore christian.

Well you better hope he prays all he can for louisville next year because they are going to need it.:Thumbs:
TheONLY1 Wrote:Well you better hope he prays all he can for louisville next year because they are going to need it.:Thumbs:

Lville will be fine next year.
Aslan Wrote:Lville will be fine next year.

Yeaaaaaaaaa keep telling yourself that.:thatsfunn
TheONLY1 Wrote:Yeaaaaaaaaa keep telling yourself that.:thatsfunn

Alrighty.
TheONLY1 Wrote:Kinda like pitino is whipping the equipment managers wifes a**.Confusedhh:

What that made no since what so ever.....You are jealous because you havent got him as your coach....:Thumbs:
TheONLY1 Wrote:Well you better hope he prays all he can for louisville next year because they are going to need it.:Thumbs:

Prayers do come true....
cards23 Wrote:What that made no since what so ever.....You are jealous because you havent got him as your coach....:Thumbs:

Your just jealous he can't win at louisville like he did at Kentucky and yes that did make since your coach is a man *****. Dude have you not heard the news bout him an the equipment managers wife. Its really pathetic like louisville .:Thumbs:
TheONLY1 Wrote:Yeaaaaaaaaa keep telling yourself that.:thatsfunn

WE WILL!! :Thumbs:
UofL Wrote:WE WILL!! :Thumbs:

I know you have Siva coming in. WHOA How couldn't UL be good I mean he is unreal. :lmao:
TheONLY1 Wrote:I know you have Siva coming in. WHOA How couldn't UL be good I mean he is unreal. :lmao:

Unreal is a understaement.. He is a STUD and is better than anyone on UK!!! Confusedhh:
UofL Wrote:Unreal is a understaement.. He is a STUD and is better than anyone on UK!!! Confusedhh:

Yea I know its weird how he isn't a 5 star recruit. Can you explain that to me?:popcorn:
Siva is better than Sosa!!
TheONLY1 Wrote:Yea I know its weird how he isn't a 5 star recruit. Can you explain that to me?:popcorn:

Rankings mean little to nothing.
What you do on the court is what matters.
UofL Wrote:Unreal is a understaement.. He is a STUD and is better than anyone on UK!!! Confusedhh:

Better than current UK players like 2nd Team All American Jodie Meeks, or better than incomin players like the #2 recruit in the country?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Better than current UK players like 2nd Team All American Jodie Meeks, or better than incomin players like the #2 recruit in the country?

According to the ville siva is god so siva is better then those two hands down. :lmao:
TheONLY1 Wrote:According to the ville siva is god so siva is better then those two hands down. :lmao:

You're soo clueless dude, you have no idea about anything!!Confusedhh: :Thumbs:
UofL Wrote:You're soo clueless dude, you have no idea about anything!!Confusedhh: :Thumbs:

lol I guess so....Im sorry I don't agree with you when you say Louisville is going to be better then kentucky or that siva is going to be a super star his fr. year. Whatever though dude just wait til next year and you will see who is better thats all I have to say.:Thumbs:
TheONLY1 Wrote:lol I guess so....Im sorry I don't agree with you when you say Louisville is going to be better then kentucky or that siva is going to be a super star his fr. year. Whatever though dude just wait til next year and you will see who is better thats all I have to say.:Thumbs:

I have heard wait till next year for about 5 years now from you UK fans.. After we win next year, you will be saying no no next year is our year. :lmao: No one agrees with the rediculous stuff you post.. It amazes me how anyone could be this clueless. :eyeroll:
UofL Wrote:I have heard wait till next year for about 5 years now from you UK fans.. After we win next year, you will be saying no no next year is our year. :lmao: No one agrees with the rediculous stuff you post.. It amazes me how anyone could be this clueless. :eyeroll:

Well that shows how much your really know cause in the last 5 games UK has won three of them lol but hey nice try....
TheONLY1 Wrote:Well that shows how much your really know cause in the last 5 games UK has won three of them lol but hey nice try....

:thatsfunn AMAZING Confusedhh:
UofL Wrote::thatsfunn AMAZING Confusedhh:

Yea
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Better than current UK players like 2nd Team All American Jodie Meeks, or better than incomin players like the #2 recruit in the country?

JOdie Meeks isnt really all that good....yeah thats right....I mean he scored alot but he shot way to much, forced things, led the team in turnovers, and he didnt even win SEC player of the year....explain that
TheONLY1 Wrote:lol I guess so....Im sorry I don't agree with you when you say Louisville is going to be better then kentucky or that siva is going to be a super star his fr. year. Whatever though dude just wait til next year and you will see who is better thats all I have to say.:Thumbs:

Was this posted last year or this year or the year before...I have heard it for about three years now.....whats the problem here.... i thought maybe I was on an old thread:lmao: :lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:JOdie Meeks isnt really all that good....yeah thats right....I mean he scored alot but he shot way to much, forced things, led the team in turnovers, and he didnt even win SEC player of the year....explain that

Are you really trying to say a second team all american wasn't that good lol wow:lmao: