Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott 2 Letcher 0
No details...maybe someone can fill in...
congrats to Knott. Big district win.
Great win Knott.
Good job Knott who pitched?
Blake King pitched the whole game for KCC and did an excellent job. The whole team played great. Congrats KCC.
kymom Wrote:Good job Knott who pitched?

King went the distance for Knott as did Brock for LCC.
Some people were wrong about KCC. Congrats
kcc looked real good tonight.... king did a great job on the mound.. it was a good team win for knott tonight... they are looking tough this season.. they did wat they had to do for the win.. congrats knott looks like your finally earning some respect..
Congrats KCC. Letcher got runners on base it seemed like every inning but just couldn't drive them in. Good win for Knott.
Congrats KCC
congratulations Knott.
Congrats to JB... sorry, KCC.
LCC is def not playing the way they are capable..... 2 runs should never win a ball game with the hitting ability that they have. They are in the worst slump ever in the history of the school.
All I can say is that hopefully they get their heads on straight soon.
Great pitching performance from Brock, the D looked good, just need to get those bats rolling.
KCC did what they had to do to win, they were more hungry. Congrats
Why dont you guys get over the JBs stuff. There were 3 good players added. 2 more than what Letcher got. Plus i see that you said in an earlier post that the players from JBS would not make Knott a consistant winner. WRONG 8-1 pal. sounds like a little jealousy to me. Wonder why? Every time some team does good you always have people like you trying to bring them down. How about the job that has went on meshing these guys together and playing the game right. OH yeah, were is JRS i dont hear him running his trap anymore on Knott either. Who was it saying Knott could not be in top 10 in region. Try top 4 now. KCC is back for a while so get over it. They have a good group of boys and good coaches. = wins
Another good win for the Pats!
Golden Nugget Wrote:Why dont you guys get over the JBs stuff. There were 3 good players added. 2 more than what Letcher got. Plus i see that you said in an earlier post that the players from JBS would not make Knott a consistant winner. WRONG 8-1 pal. sounds like a little jealousy to me. Wonder why? Every time some team does good you always have people like you trying to bring them down. How about the job that has went on meshing these guys together and playing the game right. OH yeah, were is JRS i dont hear him running his trap anymore on Knott either. Who was it saying Knott could not be in top 10 in region. Try top 4 now. KCC is back for a while so get over it. They have a good group of boys and good coaches. = wins
Good post.

My problem is how did two of them get get eligible? Two of them started on JBS's varsity team last year that weren't freshman. Yet two others that started didn't get ruled eligible. Why? Not enough pull to have someone lie? That's the problem. So,..... :worthy:
Jeter_theman Wrote:Good post.

My problem is how did two of them get get eligible? Two of them started on JBS's varsity team last year that weren't freshman. Yet two others that started didn't get ruled eligible. Why? Not enough pull to have someone lie? That's the problem. So,..... :worthy:

You could at least get your facts right before you try to put down kids. Potter, King, and Smith were all freshman last year and Smith was the only one that got ruled ineligible. King and Potter both were ruled eligible and that should be the end of it.
i got told that was the first lost that letcher has had ever since the school build that it the first lost in distract play good game pats
fanatic11 Wrote:You could at least get your facts right before you try to put down kids. Potter, King, and Smith were all freshman last year and Smith was the only one that got ruled ineligible. King and Potter both were ruled eligible and that should be the end of it.

Right, they were freshman last year. So, state your facts. How did they get ruled eligible, while Smith didn't? I'm not putting down the kids, I'm putting down the ones that, possibly, lied to get those two eligible. I would like to know how they were ruled eligible. State that fact for me. Then I'll shut up.
KCC wont pull another win off against LCC, especially at LCC. Besides if "The Naked Cowboys" where there then KCC wouldnt have stood a chance
knott co. is on a roll right now.
congrats knott
This is a huge win for this program.
Jeter_theman Wrote:Right, they were freshman last year. So, state your facts. How did they get ruled eligible, while Smith didn't? I'm not putting down the kids, I'm putting down the ones that, possibly, lied to get those two eligible. I would like to know how they were ruled eligible. State that fact for me. Then I'll shut up.

Potter and King both evidently had good enough reasons to be ruled eligible and I dont think either one of them lied. You will have to ask them yourselves the details.
Congrats Knott
gold_glove Wrote:KCC wont pull another win off against LCC, especially at LCC. Besides if "The Naked Cowboys" where there then KCC wouldnt have stood a chance

Wouldn't you rather talk about baseball than naked cowboys?
:brunetteg me, I would rather talk about cowgirls. I guess people have their likes in life.
Jeter_theman Wrote:Right, they were freshman last year. So, state your facts. How did they get ruled eligible, while Smith didn't? I'm not putting down the kids, I'm putting down the ones that, possibly, lied to get those two eligible. I would like to know how they were ruled eligible. State that fact for me. Then I'll shut up.

Some things a personal and it should stay that way. So, your saying the kids where lying when they where standing in front of the KHSAA officers. Leave the kids out of this. What are you a social worker that needs to find out about some families personal lifes?
Gratz Knott!
Great win for Knott. Tough loss for LCC. No shame in losing to a good KCC team. Apparently, LCC was so upset by this loss that they fired their basketball coach.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Wouldn't you rather talk about baseball than naked cowboys?
:brunetteg me, I would rather talk about cowgirls. I guess people have their likes in life.

Apparently u didnt go to the district tournament for basketball this winter where LCC handed KCC a loss and LCC's fans were wearing short shorts and cowboy hats and were painted with blue paint spelling COUGARS.