Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie Co. vs. Knott Central 4/08
Predictions. What do you guys think?
dont think they are going to get to play it with the weather.
They said if Leslie's field wasnt able to play on, they might go over to KCC's field to play this one weather permitting.
This is a rescheduled game in the first place and it was suggested last time and neither feild was playable. I just dont see either field being ready.
If Jimmy Joe pitches, I'd say it will be a 5 inning game in favor of Leslie.
Jshort5 Wrote:If Jimmy Joe pitches, I'd say it will be a 5 inning game in favor of Leslie.

Not just Jimmy Joe. Last year Leslie didnt throw Morgan and they mercy ruled them each time they played. Thats the way it has always been really. Each time these two teams meet, Leslie usually mercy rules them. KCC did get the Potter kid from JBS but its not a one man team. He isnt gonna do it all. Im gonna say whoever Leslie throws, they will still mercy rule them either way. Good luck to both teams and we will see where the weather brings them tomarro.
shamelessheros 4-6-3 Wrote:Not just Jimmy Joe. Last year Leslie didnt throw Morgan and they mercy ruled them each time they played. Thats the way it has always been really. Each time these two teams meet, Leslie usually mercy rules them. KCC did get the Potter kid from JBS but its not a one man team. He isnt gonna do it all. Im gonna say whoever Leslie throws, they will still mercy rule them either way. Good luck to both teams and we will see where the weather brings them tomarro.

KCC is a differnent team this year. They are already 4-0 this season. KCC didnt just pick up Potter from JBS they picked up King and Adams too. I dont think this will be a mercy either way it goes but Im gonna take KCC in this one 6-4.
potter did shut leslie out last year so it should be a good game
Kcc
Yes everybody knows they are better than they usually are. But who have they played to go 4-0. They beat Buckhorn..nothing big. They beat Jackson City..come on. They beat South Floyd..they never have a baseball program. Barely beat Breathitt 5-4. Ill give the last game to them but overall who have they played. We will see what happens tomarro though. The weather for tomarro is looking good besides the 56 degrees.
shamelessheros 4-6-3 Wrote:Yes everybody knows they are better than they usually are. But who have they played to go 4-0. They beat Buckhorn..nothing big. They beat Jackson City..come on. They beat South Floyd..they never have a baseball program. Barely beat Breathitt 5-4. Ill give the last game to them but overall who have they played. We will see what happens tomarro though. The weather for tomarro is looking good besides the 56 degrees.

Thank you for completely takin every word outta my mouth...haha
Good luck to both teams but i doubt they will even get to play it.
fanatic11 Wrote:Good luck to both teams but i doubt they will even get to play it.

KCC will need alot of it if they wanna beat Leslie. haha...Big Grin
Jshort5 Wrote:KCC will need alot of it if they wanna beat Leslie. haha...Big Grin
lol haha. true :Thumbs:
Jshort5 Wrote:KCC will need alot of it if they wanna beat Leslie. haha...Big Grin

We will see.
shamelessheros 4-6-3 Wrote:Not just Jimmy Joe. Last year Leslie didnt throw Morgan and they mercy ruled them each time they played. Thats the way it has always been really. Each time these two teams meet, Leslie usually mercy rules them. KCC did get the Potter kid from JBS but its not a one man team. He isnt gonna do it all. Im gonna say whoever Leslie throws, they will still mercy rule them either way. Good luck to both teams and we will see where the weather brings them tomarro.

That's the way it's always been? I take it you are very young.
Quote:potter did shut leslie out last year so it should be a good game

That was at JBS, I checked on KHSAA site, the score was 6-0. There will be a lot better team behind him this year, plus Potter is only one of the many great pitchers Knott has this year. Morgan, if he pitches, is great. Don't think either pitcher will let there team down. That being said, I think it will be a close game, the winner will be the team that comes together and plays there butts off to win.
killerb Wrote:That's the way it's always been? I take it you are very young.

No. Can you remember 2007. Lets see. Leslie played KCC one time and beat them 12-3..look familiar. Last year they also mercy ruled them. And dont even try to say when Morgan, Hendrix, Baker and all of them boys, Leslie didnt mercy rule them. Come on Killerb. You hafta know what your talking about before you can say it. Get the facts, not the opinions.
Just heard that the game will be played at KCC
shamelessheros 4-6-3 Wrote:No. Can you remember 2007. Lets see. Leslie played KCC one time and beat them 12-3..look familiar. Last year they also mercy ruled them. And dont even try to say when Morgan, Hendrix, Baker and all of them boys, Leslie didnt mercy rule them. Come on Killerb. You hafta know what your talking about before you can say it. Get the facts, not the opinions.

Lol, you proved his point.......... Knott Co. dominated in the past....... Pre 2000's
Leslie.
Game ended in 5 innings 11-1 KCC.
shamelessheros 4-6-3 Wrote:No. Can you remember 2007. Lets see. Leslie played KCC one time and beat them 12-3..look familiar. Last year they also mercy ruled them. And dont even try to say when Morgan, Hendrix, Baker and all of them boys, Leslie didnt mercy rule them. Come on Killerb. You hafta know what your talking about before you can say it. Get the facts, not the opinions.

Fact not opinion!

KCC 11 - Leslie 1

What happened