Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice little football video I made. Take a look.
Joe Osborne played for Southgate HighSchool in Michigan. 2001-2003
South Floyd Highschool 2003 and 2004
Union College 2005

I threw this together the night before Joe Osbornes Graduation party as little gift for him. I made a 20 min dvd for him. This is not the same one that is in the download section on the front page. This one has been compressed so its not so big and is totally different video. Please take the time to watch the whole thing. Joe has some really nice runs in here. Some are in there twice as I did this in a hurry.

If you have time watch the ending. The ending is really cool. As it flashes back to his flag football days and grade school days back up in michigan and then fades back into sports overtime highlights. I think the video is really good. The quality on here not to good, but it still should pump you up. Also if any you guys like to have a film like this done on DVD feel free to contact. I will do if for free as long as I have time. I enjoy doing stuff like this. Kinda brings back old memories when i played.

You should just be able to click this link to start watching it. Or if you want to keep a copy for yourself you can right click and hit save as.
:link:
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/joe2.wmv

BE SURE TO CRANK UP YOUR SPEAKERS:rock:
Awesome job QQ.
Pretty cool QQ :thumb:
This is really good.
Nice video QQ...I am positive that the video was the best gift he got for his graduation....That was very nice man.....way to go
Thats really nice....
The run he had against Paintsville (leaping over a defender) was sweet.

Nice video, too.:worthy: :theman: Cool
Very nice I enjoyed it, except for the runs on Lynn Camp.
oh my one play i thought he was gonna have a 10 yard lost but said no no no and turned it up good video.
Thanks guys. I look forward to watching Joe play this weekend up at Pikeville. He is starting as a freshman Union. Joe was one of the most under rated players in the mountains. His footspeed is amazing.
Im sure South misses having Joe Osborne and Wes Hall in the backfield.
Very nice. Joe is a great talent and a great young man. Good video, QQ.
that is killerBig Grinrums02:
ttt
very awesome video they had some awesome plays that kid looks very gifted im sure that will be one of the best presents anyone could give him very nice job i love th way you put it together like that.