Poll: who will....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
25.00%
25.00%
0%
25.00%
0%
0%
25.00%
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
test poll setup
test
test
How do you post a Poll. I'm new and I can't figure out how to do it.
Use the test section that we are in.

Do you know how to open a new thread?

If so, at the very bottom of the page, you will see a section called "Add a Poll". In that section it will give you the options. It's very important that you check the box that says add a poll. After you have created the new thread at the top, and clicked add a poll at the bottom, you will click the Submit button like for a normal thread. It will take you to a new page where you can put in the information about your poll. You will have to put a question in like "What is your favorite color". Then it will give you up to 10 choices that you want to choose from. If you only need 2 choices, you can change the number accordingly.

Let me know if this helps.
Stardust Wrote:Use the test section that we are in.

Do you know how to open a new thread?

If so, at the very bottom of the page, you will see a section called "Add a Poll". In that section it will give you the options. It's very important that you check the box that says add a poll. After you have created the new thread at the top, and clicked add a poll at the bottom, you will click the Submit button like for a normal thread. It will take you to a new page where you can put in the information about your poll. You will have to put a question in like "What is your favorite color". Then it will give you up to 10 choices that you want to choose from. If you only need 2 choices, you can change the number accordingly.

Let me know if this helps.

OK. Thank You, Stardust.