Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
79.55%
Creighton
20.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4)Kentucky vs. (1)Creighton - NIT Round 2
I dont know anything about this team but Id say they will win by 7
They are physical from I can tell.
Where is Creighton, is it in Ohio?

But I say Cats by 5
NYY10 Wrote:Where is Creighton, is it in Ohio?

But I say Cats by 5

oklahoma I think.
NYY10 Wrote:Where is Creighton, is it in Ohio?

But I say Cats by 5

Nebraska.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Nebraska.
Omaha, Nebraska
Tonight at 7 we will see how the game is gonna turn out. It depends on how kentucky decides to play today. Hopefully cats by 11 if they can learn to close a game out.
they need to slow it down, and take there time to get the ball to PP.
Gillispie needs to keep Porter on the bench for this game.
Its been reported that the game has sold out. Gonna be a tough atmosphere for the Cats. The arena they play in is very nice, they play at the qwest center, and have been in the top 15 in attendance for a number of years. Good luck Cats!
UK by 16
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Gillispie needs to keep Porter on the bench for this game.
and stewart. he's just not in sink with the team when he is out there especially on defense. i think we need stevenson to step up and/ or miller to have a good chance. i also hope meeks comes out of his slump sometime!:please:
Patterson in foul trouble could make the challenge of beating Creighton all that more difficult. Meeks is going to have to have a great half to keep the Cats in the game
I'm impressd with how hard Creighton plays
my god, if Liggins is a PG, Mugsy Bogues was a center. liggins has got to be the worst passing basketball player on this team
Cats are only down 3, with 7:00 to go in the 1/2 and Meeks has not scored and PP has only played 5 minutes????
And ESPN just blacks out....
did everyone esle lose the broadcast?
15th region slamdunk Wrote:And ESPN just blacks out....

Same here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They are "experiencing technical difficulties."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well this sucks.
yes ughhhhhh....someone update via radio broadcasts...they've brought Rece and Jay on they aren't going back anytime soon
What happened to the game?
nvm it's back up for me
Back on ...Go Cats!
Man there fans think we walk and stuff everytime we touch the ball.. All you hear is "OHHHHHH"
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Man there fans think we walk and stuff everytime we touch the ball.. All you hear is "OHHHHHH"

I have to say, I like their fans
Who in the gym didn't know that was going to be a lob to Meeks?
Stardust Wrote:I have to say, I like their fans

No doubt about it. They are really into it, and theres alot of em there. Kinda rare to see for a team like them.
My imagination, but does BCG appear different, or dare I say relaxed on the sidelines? Does he already know his futre, either he's back or he's gone? He's still coaching, but it just seems more relaxed than normal????