Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Well Tideshoss32......
Guys/Gals,
If you could..Say a prayer tonight and every night as TidesHoss32 was hurt in the mines Friday Night. I just got back from seeing him @ the Johnson City Medical Center. He crushed his L1 vertebrae, fractured his L2 and fractured his T-1, broke 3 ribs and cracked his pelvis. Going to be a very long road and is VERY LUCKY as the doctors said it was 1 inch from paralyzing him and maybe even killing him. So if you could please say a little prayer..Send him a P.M...or leave a comment on here as this is our other family anyways....The more comments and P.M.s the better it usually makes one feel...GET BETTER BRO!!!!Love ya
Thoughts & prayers are with you Hoss!!! Get well soon!
Sorry to hear about this Hoss Prayers are with ya.
Hey tideshoss, Thoughts and prayers. are with you
I'm praying for you Tidehoss!
He will be in my thoughts and prayers!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Awh, I hate to read that!

Going to be in the prayers & wishing you a great recovery!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Praying for your recovery TH32....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Thoughts and Prayers are with you, Tideshoss32!
Thoughts & prayers are with you!
Hey bro, get better soon, your in our families thoughts and prayers...
I'll be praying for you Hoss!
Thoughts and Prayers are with you Hoss.
Get well soon!
:getwell:
get well soon
Get well soon Tideshoss32!
Prayers are with you Hoss.
Get Well Soon Tideshoss
Get Well Soon Pal!
Get Well TH32, Hes been a member on here for a long time and I love seeing his post! Get well soon man!
Can't wait for you to get better..But remember..Alot of time for me to absolutely beat you like Tito did Forrest on NCAA Football 09!!!
GET WELL SOON! My thoughts and prayers are with you!!
I will be praying for you to Hoss. Hope you have a speedy recovery!
TH32 is one of my lodest friends on BGR! Hang in there buddy and I hope you come back with a fury!
Get well soon Hoss. I will be praying for ya brotha!
Really appreciate everyone's comments so far. He will be checking these later on in the week. Would love to see over 100 comments left guys..Let's push for it!
Get well Tidehoss! Always enjoyed your posts on here.
Simply put, this is why BGR is the best sports forum on the internet. You can argue up and down with somebody and disagree to the death about something, which is what Ive done numerous times on here, but when something happens to someone, you get this kind of outpouring support. I want to thank everybody, and I mean everybody for their thoughts, prayers and posts for my recovery. Ive debated with just about everybody on this site about something, but you all are my buddies and friends. I would absolutely love to get out of this bed and shake each and every one of your hands, but for now Ill just have to extend my thanks and gratitude through this post. Your kindness will never ever be forgotten. I am a very blessed man. Thanks to each and every one of you. I mean that. Ill have at least the next 6 to 7 months to be on here more regularly than most would want, lol, but I guess thats one of the perks to recovering.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well Bless your Heart TH32! You take care and get well soon!!! Keep up posted on your recovery!