Poll: Who moves on?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
UNLV
20.83%
Kentucky
79.17%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNLV @ Kentucky- 1st Round of NIT
winner Wrote:doesn't former gaurd derek jasper play for unlv

He is on the team. But because of the transfer, he has sat out this year.
winner Wrote:doesn't former gaurd derek jasper play for unlv

Transferred Redshirt, can't play till next year, his Jr. year.
Stardust Wrote:Which should make the overall state of Kentucky rankings look like:

#1 WKU
#2 Louisville
#3 UK

:Clap:

I hate to say it but Right Now I would put Morehead St. above UK.
I hope that UK finally shows up to play. UK by 8.
I got 7th row seats to this game. Pretty stoked about seeing them in Memorial but it sure does suck knowing it's the NIT.
UK by 10!
Really interesting game because of Jasper.
Meeks scores 50 and waves Hey to Jasper.
who cares its the nit (not invited tournament) but since im here go runnin rebels lets put an end to this wonderful season.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Really interesting game because of Jasper.
I have heard reports that Jasper has not been playing because of a hurt knee, so it will be less interesting if he is not directly involved in the game, at least to me. I hope UK wins, but would not be surprised if UNLV wins. I am very interested to see how loud Memorial is going to be, smaller venues usually make for louder crowds. Is this game going to be on TV?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Kentucky
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thetrueORANGE Wrote:Kentucky by 5.

uk by 9
TATE_64 Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Louisville snuck by UK with a lucky shot at the buzzer from 30 feet in Freedom Hall.....:biggrin:
[/COLOR]

But I will take the cats in this game....

It was nice wasnt it...:lmao:
Anyway...I say UNLV whips the cats by 15
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I have heard reports that Jasper has not been playing because of a hurt knee, so it will be less interesting if he is not directly involved in the game, at least to me. I hope UK wins, but would not be surprised if UNLV wins. I am very interested to see how loud Memorial is going to be, smaller venues usually make for louder crowds. Is this game going to be on TV?
Jasper was not eligible to play this year because of his transfer. He will be eligible again next year.
STEELERNATION Wrote:who cares its the nit (not invited tournament) but since im here go runnin rebels lets put an end to this wonderful season.

You really know who is true blue, and who isn't. I guess if we won the NIT, you guys would probably want to throw the trophy away. Can we just all admit we had a bad season, and root for our cats Tuesday like true blue fans is suppose to.
Go Cats!!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Is this game going to be on TV?

Yeah, It's on ESPN at 9:30pm.....
Real Badman Wrote:I hate to say it but Right Now I would put Morehead St. above UK.

Me too!
I'm really excited about this tourny...... Our seeding not so much...... Honestly I believe that we are the best team in this tourny when we're playing our best. But, we all know how that goes lol. I would love to go up and watch the CATS play in memorial for the first time in 30 yrs but unfortunately I have a prior commitment. I like the CATS in this one BIG I'll say 17. Morehead above UK? Please?
Kyboy13 Wrote:I'm really excited about this tourny...... Our seeding not so much...... Honestly I believe that we are the best team in this tourny when we're playing our best. But, we all know how that goes lol. I would love to go up and watch the CATS play in memorial for the first time in 30 yrs but unfortunately I have a prior commitment. I like the CATS in this one BIG I'll say 17. Morehead above UK? Please?

Will I like the 17 point game but I take UNLV winning by about that much...and I agree UK over Morehead...Not taking nothing away from MSU there a good team....and I know there in the tourney and UK isnt...not making a joke or nothing been serious....:Thumbs:
Legacy 6o6 Wrote:Louisville barely beat Kentucky.

Barely or just about only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades...lol but call it what you want a W is a W...and in your case it was an L:Thumbs: :lmao:
Real Badman Wrote:I hate to say it but Right Now I would put Morehead St. above UK.
should out morehead ahead of UK then....lol:Thumbs:
All right WKU beat theVILLE in the early part of the season...TheVille was not a great team then....yeah I said that...VMI beat Uk at the beginning of the year...Uk was not a good team then.....Louisville however since the calendar flipped to 2009 they are 20-2, and ended the season by winning the BEAST and toruney....Uk however lost 5 of there last 6 and lost early in a weak conference...Ended the season by losing to Georgia...Louisville however made it to the NCAA tourney as the top seed...Uk made it to the NIT or something like that as a 4 seed....they couldnt even get a top seed in the NIT....lol
So yeah there it is Louisville improved and UK didnt :Clap: Confusedhh: :Cheerlead :notworthy :lmao:
Uk By 5
Kentucky will be better. This tournament will help them.
BCF4L Wrote:Jasper was not eligible to play this year because of his transfer. He will be eligible again next year.
OK thanks, but I have heard that his knee is really hurting him and even if he is able to play, he may not very helpful. Did he not have knee problems while he was @ UK? I hope this kid can get healthy and play, but it looks like his knees are not cooperating.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Get em C A T S!!
I dont think many people would show up for this game even if it was at Rupp Arena, with the way the season went I dont think many fans would show up. I say UNLV wins this one by 5-10. Also, who cares if Louisville just beat UK by a
3, a win is a win no matter how u look at it. If UK were to play Louisville now, UK would lose by about 20.
cougarpride08 Wrote:You really know who is true blue, and who isn't. I guess if we won the NIT, you guys would probably want to throw the trophy away. Can we just all admit we had a bad season, and root for our cats Tuesday like true blue fans is suppose to.

great post!
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:I dont think many people would show up for this game even if it was at Rupp Arena, with the way the season went I dont think many fans would show up. I say UNLV wins this one by 5-10. Also, who cares if Louisville just beat UK by a
3, a win is a win no matter how u look at it. If UK were to play Louisville now, UK would lose by about 20.

Memorial Collesum sold out. So I think we don't have to worry about that do we.