Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Holmes
91.67%
Boone Co
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holmes vs. Boone Co. (9th Region Championship)
9th Region Finals
Thoughts???????????
I have to go with Holmes, but would not be surprised if Boone Co. comes out on top!! Gonna be a heck of a game, I do know that!!!!! Best of luck to both teams!!!
Holmes is one of, if not the most athletic teams in the State. This team steam rolled it's competition until it faced Boone Co. a few weeks ago. Boone handed Holmes only their second loss of the season, but that loss I believe went much deeper. Ever since that game, Holmes has played what has appeared to me in the two games that I had watched over the last few weeks, uninspired basketball.

I believe Holmes avenges that loss and puts themselves into position to make a run at a 2nd finals appearance in a row, but they best bring their 'A' game tomorrow. Boone Co. is no pushover. McFarland is a capable leader, and will not be intimidated. This is a great Regional Finals, one I look forward to watching.
Boone County gave the Bulldogs a game last time they met. I think that they will again, but Holmes prevails by 8 in a close one on their way to Rupp.

Good luck to both teams!
I think that it will be a good game, but I'm taking Holmes by 4.

Best of luck to both!
Holmes by 9.
I agree stardust should be a great game!
I'm taking holmes.
Holmes by 5
Holmes by 6.
Holmes by 12