Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th region refs and the 15th region tourney
Thoughts? Come on all you 13th region people, what do we have to look forward to?
From what I saw in the Corbin Tournament. They are not that bad. Consistent is what comes to mind. Definelty, more consistent than those of the 15th.
I hope they do better than the 15th. Some of them are pitiful in the 15th!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
donathanhurley Wrote:I hope they do better than the 15th. Some of them are pitiful in the 15th!

Please don't get this started, everyone in EKY with a name on here can run their mouth about 15th region refs.
Should be a great called tourney. The 13th will do a great job.
These (13th) get a bad name but there are some good ones, they should do fine.
The 2 worse ones that give everyone a bad name are not calling, but with that said there are still some bad ones just like in the 15th. So mix in a little bad with good and you should have what you are used to over in the 15th. None of the other regions wanted to switch with these two, so I guess they are a good match for each other. Good luck to all involved.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:The 2 worse ones that give everyone a bad name are not calling, but with that said there are still some bad ones just like in the 15th. So mix in a little bad with good and you should have what you are used to over in the 15th. None of the other regions wanted to switch with these two, so I guess they are a good match for each other. Good luck to all involved.

I would say this would be true not just for officals, but coaches, players, fans, etc..some are better than others on a given night.
You are going to get the same type of game called, fans have no mercy and will complain about anthing.
firechief Wrote:You are going to get the same type of game called, fans have no mercy and will complain about anthing.

:Thumbs: