Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry Pirates
25.00%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
75.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Johnson Central - 15th Regional Tournament
gtowntiger Wrote:Like I said, I have that one on video!!
post it on youtube
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Belfry in a close one
JC can win this match-up and I look for them to do just that. Smart playing and team ball have to be used. Good Luck JC
JC will have to show up ready for Belfrey and play their top game or it will be one and done.

I will go out on a limb and state the last time JC went to state they came out the losers bracket and pulled several upsets and beat SV in the final. If this team will put all their talent togather they could again.
If this thread doesn't get back on the topic of the game and soon, it's going to get closed.

Stop all the petty bickering and discuss the upcoming game like grown-ups.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
With the way this thread is reading, I don't know if there will be more action on the floor or in the stands...:argue: :redboxer: :yikes:

But I would like to wish the Belfry Pirates and Coach Casey the best of luck in this game..Play smart ball and get the win!!!
Good luck to the Eagles!
It sounds as if they have encountered some speedbumps along the way this season but that should'nt define their entire season unless others want it to. From here on in it's one game at a time, not the last game or the next game but the one at hand.
Belfry by 4
Another upset in the 15th!!!!
JC is going to come out on top. I was surprised to hear that Belfry made it to the region actutally, but I guess anything can happen. No win has been ridiculously easy for JC this year, but if they play half decent tomorrow they will come out on top. I just hope we dont use all our "on night" in the Belfry game that way we can at least give SV a run for their money.
gtowntiger Wrote:JC is going to come out on top. I was surprised to hear that Belfry made it to the region actutally, but I guess anything can happen. No win has been ridiculously easy for JC this year, but if they play half decent tomorrow they will come out on top. I just hope we dont use all our "on night" in the Belfry game that way we can at least give SV a run for their money.

gtowntiger, looks like to me that you need to be getting ready for practice and focusing on the game. Stop worrying about what everyone is saying here. You and your team needs to come first for the next two games. Play like you know how and you will beat SV. You know that just as well as I do. Give it your all!!!! Practice hard and play hard. You are a tremendous athlete and it has paid off for you. GO EAGLES!!!!
I appreciate your comments and will pass them on to the boy (whom those were intended for lol) I know he will appreciate all of the support he has on here!
Wow, I think I will watch the stands for the fist fight in the JC section instead of the game, :argue: this thread is insane..lmao:flush: ! Good Luck Belfry and Coach Casey! TongueirateSho :1:
Coachcake Wrote:Wow, I think I will watch the stands for the fist fight in the JC section instead of the game, :argue: this thread is insane..lmao:flush: ! Good Luck Belfry and Coach Casey! TongueirateSho :1:

What are you talking about?:dontthink Go JCHS!!!! :Clap:
GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Less than 24 hours now! I know they are ready (or at least one of them is!) Cant wait to see them play and get another (hopefully) win!! Then go on to play SV!!
gtowntiger Wrote:GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Less than 24 hours now! I know they are ready (or at least one of them is!) Cant wait to see them play and get another (hopefully) win!! Then go on to play SV!!

You must just be a one man fan, Last I checked it took a team to win. Sometimes a one man show loses it for everyone. Play hard Eagles...team ball works.
i said i know one is ready only bc i talk to him, cant speak for the others, im hoping and assuming they are.....notice i said cant wait to see THEM play
Yes, I see what you are saying. I read you wrong. I also hope (they) are ready. Need to play like it is their last....because it just may be that.
can eny one guard the big guys in side? if not the eagles will pull out the w
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Yes, I see what you are saying. I read you wrong. I also hope (they) are ready. Need to play like it is their last....because it just may be that.

That is true, as it may be the last for any team playing tonight. That is what every team should be thinking (even Valley) that tonight may be their last game so play with 110% heart and effort.

Im getting nervous and excited!! Can't wait to watch the game!
JC has lots of inside game against Belfry.
JC by 12, too much Parker and Welch for the Pirates.
Eagles by 15.
I'm at the game right now and JC is up by 12 with 2 to go in the game