Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Co. Central Commodores
52.50%
Knott Co. Central Patriots
47.50%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs. Perry Co. Central - 14th Regional Tournament
king360 Wrote:Yeah pep club:Clap: ..lol

lol I know.

Besides, KCC's speech team is just coming off of a National Invitational Championship so I'd say there will be even more support for the basketball team to do just as well as they did. lol

Regardless of the whole speech thing, you can bet on KCC have a monster crowd.
PATS2011 Wrote:lol I know.

Not even trying to cause trouble here..but can you keep the select few in your pep section from acting like there going to fight everyone on perrys side of the gym?it gets them no where..lol
PATS2011 Wrote:Whatever. Region Tourney, KCC usually takes 5 buses to Powell Co, like last year for girls. This time - 2, possibly 3 buses this year, just for the pep club!

They wouldnt even fill up half of one bus. They just don't have alot of students that come to the games.
PATS2011 Wrote:lol I know.

Besides, KCC's speech team is just coming off of a National Invitational Championship so I'd say there will be even more support for the basketball team to do just as well as they did. lol

Regardless of the whole speech thing, you can bet on KCC have a monster crowd.

Don't bring the speech team into this! :lmao:
king360 Wrote:Not even trying to cause trouble here..but can you keep the select few in your pep section from acting like there going to fight everyone on perrys side of the gym?it gets them no where..lol

well, trust me when I say that is NOT the majority.. we don't condone it at all. But apparently people from both sides said things to each other so i don't take too much notice to it.
king360 Wrote:Not even trying to cause trouble here..but can you keep the select few in your pep section from acting like there going to fight everyone on perrys side of the gym?it gets them no where..lol

I know. Getting them to stop acting bad would be a start.
Aslan Wrote:Don't bring the speech team into this! :lmao:

lol, Im just having fun - they deserve their bragging rights too.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lmao:
Aslan Wrote:They wouldnt even fill up half of one bus. They just don't have alot of students that come to the games.

How did it turn to this, I thought this thread was about KCC/PCC predictions. Not about how everyone in the 14th hates KCC's pep club.
#1ukfan Wrote:How did it turn to this, I thought this thread was about KCC/PCC predictions. Not about how everyone in the 14th hates KCC's pep club.

It always turns into this Perry and Knott cant stand each other lol.
this is going to be an exciting game to watch. but i think pcc is going to pull out a close one by 3 or 4. maybe even overtime. but good luck to both.
knott by 100.

kcc-100
pcc-0
Aslan Wrote:I could get 20 and 10 if the Milk was guarding me.

nah i highly doubt that. ive seen you play. and you couldnt get 20 and 10 if we locked you in a gym overnight.
[COLOR="Magenta"]Lets hope KCC wins!
Then we get off 3 days is it for state?
That would make us have 20 days and have a chance to get 10 extra days to make up from snow!
And plus KCC is too cool!
and plus we need to beat PCC!!!
MHAHAHAHA!!! XD[/COLOR]
memphistiger Wrote:nah i highly doubt that. ive seen you play. and you couldnt get 20 and 10 if we locked you in a gym overnight.

I Agree 100%
Aslan Wrote:Please.
I mean what I said.

Oh gosh!!!Hatchers army gonna be there Thursday!??! I might just stay home!!!!!:Clap: :Clap:

I change my prediction.. I say KCC by 15.
Overrated Wrote:Oh gosh!!!Hatchers army gonna be there Thursday!??! I might just stay home!!!!!:Clap: :Clap:

I change my prediction.. I say KCC by 15.

:worthy:
#1ukfan Wrote::worthy:

KCC will come out with something to prove in this game. It will be a great one, probably one of the best first round match ups in the state.
memphistiger Wrote:knott by 100.

kcc-100
pcc-0

Why even post?
SteppUp Wrote:I Agree 100%

Lol..the name does'nt fool me i know who you are..and you of all people dont need to be talking about anyone not being able to get 20 and 10..
I'm loving the hate.
I think king Klay backs up what I'm saying thursday night.
Man, that long drive back to Knott Co with a loss is going to suck.
Aslan Wrote:I'm loving the hate.
I think king Klay backs up what I'm saying thursday night.
Man, that long drive back to Knott Co with a loss is going to suck.

wow you are hilarious. You just make our drive to win that much stronger, and it was stronger than yours to begin with.
I'm back boys....and it looks like nothins changed
and I'd say Aslan could probably drop 50 on milk
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm back boys....and it looks like nothins changed
and I'd say Aslan could probably drop 50 on milk

LOL Come on now, but lets keep it on the topic. Knott vs Perry.
One of the best opening-round regional games in the state. Both teams ranked in the Herald-Leader Cantrall top 25 ratings.

Could just as easily have been the championship game.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
For Aslan to throw God into the mix or to quote the bible all the time, he sure likes to stir up trouble. I think he is a hypocrit, otherwise, he wouldn't be lovin the hate.
boogieman Wrote:For Aslan to throw God into the mix or to quote the bible all the time, he sure likes to stir up trouble. I think he is a hypocrit, otherwise, he wouldn't be lovin the hate.

I don't love to be hated. Where just having fun on here, I don't recon anybody really hates another person on here. Or do they? Big Grin
Knott has the entire world on their shoulders and so does Amburgey. If he can't win a region title with the team he has, then I don't see him being their next year. I do think that he will have the Patriots prepared and that they come out with fire in their eyes and get the win. Cox will be player of the game alone with Bartums great defense on Noble. KCC BY 7
Aslan Wrote:I don't love to be hated. Where just having fun on here, I don't recon anybody really hates another person on here. Or do they? Big Grin

Well, you know it doesn't even matter who wins or loses. It is still just a ball game and life will go on, the seniors will move on to bigger and better things. Its not like anyone is doing anything special. Next year it will be a different group of kids and it will be the same ole crap. I can't see why everyone gets tore up over a silly high school ball game.
Knott gets the lead early and holds on
KCC-68
PCC-61
Nefarious83 Wrote:Knott gets the lead early and holds on
KCC-68
PCC-61

I don't think PCC has the firepower to put up 61 lol
I still think they are gonna win....
but they play too slow to score out of the 50's
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next