Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the 3-Point Line Be Moved to The College Distance?
With the college three point line distance being moved back, should the high school line follow suit?
No. Athletes got to be ready for the jump from high school to college so leave it the same because if you move the high school line then maybe college would move theres to the NBA regulations. So basically leave it alone.
Nope
bac2369 Wrote:No. Athletes got to be ready for the jump from high school to college so leave it the same because if you move the high school line then maybe college would move theres to the NBA regulations. So basically leave it alone.

i agree but i think they should leave it for the state tournament because some of those players are going to be playing at the college level and it will only prepare them.
I would like to see the line moved back a little anyway. I think it is to close and has taken the mid range jump shot out of the game. Kids think why shoot from 10-12 ft when it counts for one more for not much difference in distance. Move the line back and put the mid range shot back in the game.
NO
Yea I would like to see it moved back...I wouldn't mind at all...
I have mixed opinion. I would like to see it moved back to the college distance (actually I'd prefer the college distance to be what the pro distance is now).
I would like to see it moved back.
Nope, if anything from college they should take the idea of a shot clock....kills me to see a team dribble a hole in the ground.
no