Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher Co. Central Cougars
82.76%
Breathitt Co. Bobcats
17.24%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co. Central vs. Breathitt Co.- 14th 1st Round
Who wins it?
I hate to go against Breathitt, but Letcher wins this one.
I just changed my mind. LCC beating KC by 9 on their homecourt. Breathitt better bring their A game or it will be a long night for them. Cougars by 24!
cougars by 10.
LCC will win unless Breathitt plays all out and give it their all, and if they do they have a great chance of winning. They have the talent to compete with anyone.
LCC by 15
LCC by 15.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
LCC won pretty convincingly early in the season and I don't think the teams have changed considerbly since. LCC by 10+
Letcher Central
LCC by 11.
Knott just couldnt hit a shot
I expect atleast a 15 point win for the Cougars. The Bobcats have no one that can handle Banks.

Best of luck to both though!
LC by 6
LCC by 20+
The Masterpiece Wrote:Knott just couldn't hit a shot

missing shots is what good defense is designed to do!!!!
LCC by 7.
Gotta go with LCC!! Good luck to both teams!!
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Knott just couldnt hit a shot
It was probably LCC's weak schedule that made them.
LCC by 10.
Great post UKisN1. These "Cougars" have the chance to make believers out of all the naysayers. Justice has done a great job getting this bunch ready to peak at the right time. They are a TEAM
i will take LCC by 5 in a close one.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Knott just couldnt hit a shot
Right..And a thing called defense usually has something to do with that..
Is Noble able to play in this game or did I see in a post somewhere that he was injured again? Breathitt will need someone to handle the ball against LCC man to man pressure.
Letcher by 5
Letcher by 17.......... I think I'll save my gas for the trip to Powell Co. untill we take on Hazard..
This game will be closer than you may think.
Banks is going to be to much, Profitt is going to be to much, and Blair will be. These three will roll all over the Bobcats, Cougars by 32.
Lcc By 5
Are you people serious ............who wins.We are a football school.LCC will win of course unless it gets physical then we win the fight.:redboxer:
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Are you people serious ............who wins.We are a football school.LCC will win of course unless it gets physical then we win the fight.:redboxer:

Because basketball's all about fighting right? Nice school spirit.