Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Co. Central Commodores
52.50%
Knott Co. Central Patriots
47.50%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs. Perry Co. Central - 14th Regional Tournament
This matchup has turned into a pretty heated rivalry this year and I expect this game to be the most intense of all.

The Commodores have defeated the Patriots twice (both at PCC) and the Patriots have defeated the Commodores once (at KCC).

Gametime is set for 6:30 p.m. on Thursday.

Predictions and thoughts on this big time first-round game?

Keep it clean guys!
im gonna take KCC on the rebound from the LCC loss.
PCC by 3 in a VERY intense game indeed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
PCC can win this one.
Is this a first round matchup?
Amped 88 Wrote:Is this a first round matchup?

Yes.
PCC in a very competitive game
Cox wont shoot as bad as he did against LCC, KCC by 6.

Knott Central-48
Perry Central-42.
PCC will win by 8. Klay Maggard will be too much too stop.
PCC by 4
probably the best 1st round game in the tournament. Dores by 10!
Perry in a good one.

PCC 56
KCC 51
Every prediction I've made in three meeting of these 2 teams has been wrong.

This time, I will say the shooting of Tate Cox will allow the Patriots to come away with a huge first-round victory by 3 points.

Good luck to both of these great teams!
I think KCC has more to prove in this one. A great season match up gets another game. I will go with KCC by 4.
Kcc
Ill say KCC by 8
I'll take Perry Central in this on by 6. They are playing really good right now and I don't expect Knott Central to stop them.

Best of luck to both!
Perry by 4
Bottom line is this. Knott has no one that can stop Maggard and Perry has the best defense in the region. Perry is playing there best ball right now, while Knott is in a bit of a slump.
Perry 58
Knott 47
IMO Knott has one of the most clutch players in the mountains in Cox. I know PCC's defense is great, but look for Knott to bounce back with a big win.

KCC 62
PCC 53
Thursday wont get here soon enough, Go Pats!!!
MVP2 Wrote:Thursday wont get here soon enough, Go Pats!!!

PCC 51
KCC 49 OVERTIME

Hatcher's defense wins it for PCC
Real tough pick!!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Real tough pick!!

I agree.
KCC by 2
Tough tough game its gonna be close but ill have to say PCC goes in a little to cocky and KCC goes in with something to prove KCC by about 6 or 8.
KCC by 3
KCC by 5.
Mr. Big Time Wrote:Tough tough game its gonna be close but ill have to say PCC goes in a little to cocky and KCC goes in with something to prove KCC by about 6 or 8.

I don't see Hatcher letting his boys go in with a big head...at all lol. I'm going with Perry-57 Knott-52..GO DORES:Cheerlead
Mr. Big Time Wrote:Tough tough game its gonna be close but ill have to say PCC goes in a little to cocky and KCC goes in with something to prove KCC by about 6 or 8.

I agree.
I think Knott will go out there trying to prove something after their loss to LCC so I'm going to go with KCC by no more than 8 points, if that many.
KCC - 55
PCC - 43

I see Stamper and Cox both going for 20+........... Word of advice to PCC fans: Get loud and get in the heads of Cox and Stamper, they were both really shook up saturday vs. LCC thanks to their fans.
  • 1(current)
  • Next